Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Hey im posting for an alliance ive started helping out called pyper pit. I have an alternate account there called immortal minion. they are 14/18 alliance as im about too open 4 spots for them. ther are already in the top 200 in PVE with only 14 people. looking for active players who will play PVE and manage at least 500 in PVP. message me if you are interested please!
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    DeadpoolsRings is in need of a recruit for 1 open position.

Our alliance is made up of players that contribute a range of scores in PVP and even though we consider ourselves a casual alliance, we regularly compete in the top 25 every event. We have a great team atmosphere and we have a strong culture of communication amongst the members. We will use the in-game chat but we also use the LINE app since there can be multiple timezone differences separating some of our members. The LINE app will ensure everyone can catch up on anything that's been discussed throughout the day.

Whether you're a person that is transitioning from a 2* roster to a 3* roster or you've already got a full roster but have had terrible luck with alliances; we're an alliance that can help you transition faster and we make the events fun to compete in successfully- without the drama. We appreciate the quality of the player not the quantity of their roster.

If you're interested send me a PM or contact me in the LINE app. My ID is SIROTO91.

Thanks!
  • UncannyMUGs is a top 100 alliance and ocassional top 50
    We need one new member to end the season, we ranked top 50 on all 3 seasons and we are 78 with 19 members on season 4
    Anyone with an above 6k score is welcome, 700 per pvp is enough as well
  • Hi, Lost Legion (top 25 alliance) is looking for one member. We want someone who can at least consistently get 800+ pts in pvp and can actively participate in pve (does not need to be a grinder, can play smart)

Here are our recent rankings (with 19 people):
    Weapon Tex-Mex - Rank 33
    S4 (ongoing) - rank 21
    Thick as Thieves (ongoing) - rank 18

Here are our standings for the previous seasons.
    Season 1 - Top 25
    Season 2 - Rank 4
    Season 3 - Rank 12

Minimim alliance target: top 50 in all events(pvp and pve) but usually end up higher.

If interested, Leave me a note in PM or here, or you can straight up and apply to us in game.
  • Deadly United is full.
    We just expanded to 20 members during season IV and have been actively pursuing our goal of being a top 100 alliance. Our ranking with 20 members have varied from 37-116, with just over half being top 100 finishes. We are currently #91 overall in Season IV with 19 members.

To continue finishing in the top 100 we need someone who can average 650 or above per event. We do enforce a minimum per event of 500, with allowances for vacations and such. We do not have a PVE requirement, but most people play and we nearly always finish top 250 in PVE events. We use LINE for general chat and use is encouraged, but not required.

If you would like to join an up and coming alliance as we work our way to the top please PM or LINE ID: commandermirwen with your Season III and Season IV scores.

Thank you!
  • Hi,

I'm interested in join for season 4 ending. My score is 11.029.

Thanks
    K.
    Arkon4 wrote:
    Hi, Lost Legion (top 25 alliance) is looking for one member. We want someone who can at least consistently get 800+ pts in pvp and can actively participate in pve (does not need to be a grinder, can play smart)

Weapon Tex-Mex - Rank 33
    S4 (ongoing) - rank 21

Season 1 - Top 25
    Season 2 - Rank 4
    Season 3 - Rank 12

Minimim alliance target: top 50 in all events(pvp and pve) but usually end up higher.

If interested, Leave me a note in PM or here, or you can straight up and apply to us in game.
  • V1rusHunter
    V1rusHunter Posts: 201 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Looking to fill 1 position. See my signature or forum post link below as to whether spot is still open.
    General summary: PvE on own terms, alliance-focused push on some PvPs (members vote on Line chat application)
    More details here: www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=10372
  • Legion of Beer is a casual top 250-500 alliance. We have one spot available at this time. Join us for some good times and a little extra ISO/HP.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    One free slot.
    We want to stay top 100 and go top 50 in the near future, and this means the 600 points per event rule is NOT negotiable. Don't bother applying if you can't score at least 600. Thanks!

Our ideal teammate should:
    - score 600+ each PVP event (might increase this to 650 in Season 5)
    - communicate (we understand life is NOT about MPQ icon_e_smile.gif but you must let us know when you can't play)
    - be well on his way in the 2*-3* transition (better rosters are preferred - if only for the simple reason that's easier for a 2 x 130 lvl team to reach 600-700 points regularly than it is for a 2 x 94 lvl team)

For Season 4, our goals are:
    - stay top 100 in all PVP events we decide to
    - play PVE only to grind ISO / to get relevant covers, again, only if we all decide it's worth it

We were top 100 in all three seasons and usually stay top 100 in most events (top 100 in last 8 events, top 50 in one, top 25 in another), so join us if you need some covers - you'll get them icon_e_smile.gif

Please PM me and tell me your Season 4 score, current PVP event's score, in-game ID/ current alliance and your usual PVP team. Thanks!
  • Lonely player searching Good Alliance ! Playing Daily ! 39 chars up to Level 110+!
    Won at least 2 Events as 1. ✌️
    Please invite me in Good Alliance active player ! See all
  • peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ascent will have an opening after the HT PvP ends tomorrow morning.

We are a 20 person Top 50 alliance looking for a daily player that consistently scores 700+ in PvP and participates at some level in all PvE events. We've got a great Facebook chat presence and a deep bench of knowledge and strategy that is helping new and veteran alliance members improve their game and scores.

Please PM me if you are interested.
  • Arkon4 wrote:
    Hi, Lost Legion (top 25 alliance) is looking for one member. We want someone who can at least consistently get 800+ pts in pvp and can actively participate in pve (does not need to be a grinder, can play smart)

Weapon Tex-Mex - Rank 33
    S4 (ongoing) - rank 21

Season 1 - Top 25
    Season 2 - Rank 4
    Season 3 - Rank 12

Is slot still open? I have 11.737 pts in Season 4.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Posted by accident instead of a PM. Please ignore. I'm looking for the "delete" option but do not see it.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fallout is looking for a replacement for our 20th slot. We have been consistently performing in the top 50 or 100. Here is what we are looking for:

- A competitive player who participates in every event. PvP minimum is 500. Though you have to miss that twice and not communicate as to why. Ideally someone that can put 800 to 1000 regularly.
    - Helps the alliance achieve PvE rewards.
    - A decent roster, minimum some maxed 85's and working on transitioning to 3*
    - Someone who is active in alliance chat.

We finished #77 in Season 2 and #47 in Season 3!

Here s how Fallout finished in some of the recently completed events; Dark Avengers:Heroic PvE #10, The Hunt PvE #8, Krakadoom PvP #32, Heavy Metal PvP #55, Fresh Cut PvP #45, First Avenger PvP #34, ISO-8 PvE #27, #30 Category-5, #18 Deadpool vs MPQ, #8 in Thick as Thieves
    Those PvE scores are not typo's...top 10 finishes. icon_e_biggrin.gif

We have a mix of veteran and new players. Everyone is very active in chat and shares tips and jokes(yea, usually bad ones). The two commanders are very active and so are all the players. You won't have to worry about joining a band of misfits...err well not bad at MPQ misfits. But bottom line, join us if you want all the good alliance rewards while having fun! The alliance is all about the people in it, and to be honest we've got a great group. We need another great person, which is YOU! icon_mrgreen.gif

Please PM me asap with your season 3 final score. Oh, and you get a free Fallout signature image!
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8300&start=40

Thanks!
  • Avengers-uk are recruiting. We are a 20 member alliance . We play both PVE and PVP so are looking for someone who can do both these, you will need to be able to get a minimum of 600 points in PVP events to help ensure we stay a top 100 alliance , we have finished each season in the top 100 and are heading that way again. Interested in joining ? pm your username and current season score icon_e_smile.gif
  • AW Reloaded have one spot to fill, we are a top 100 alliance and strive to hit 600+ per PvP for all our members. If you can handle this cutoff and would like to get some more top 100 alliance covers then get in touch with us via PM or in our thread AW Reloaded Recruiting/Chat 19/20
  • L1ndros88
    Options
    Hi all;
    Skynet is recruiting!
    We're one of the oldest and most successful "casually hardcore" alliances in MPQ.

Our accomplishments:
    - finished 27th in Season 1
    - finished 36th in Season 2
    - finished 32nd in Season 3
    - currently 23rd in Season 4
    - we have never, ever missed out on alliance cover rewards

We're an easy-going bunch, and refuse to whip our players for points; many of us are professionals and/or have new little ones, and understand that life can get in the way of MPQ. We just make sure, out of respect, to all push if we're in danger of missing an alliance cover for a particular event. Everyone's friendly and talkative on chat, and we'll make you feel right at home.

Please PM any of our members if you have questions.
    There's no minimum roster requirement, though if you're applying with a 2* roster it's best to sell yourself in a PM (how cool of a person you are, how many points you get in a season, etc.) in order to stand out from other applicants.

Thanks.
  • WE SORRY is recruiting 3 members!

We have always been a Top25 alliance but unfortunately we lost 3 good members. So we need you to get back to Top50 at least!
    If you like to join you should be able to score 600-700 Points in pvp events. We also play enough pve to rank top 100 most times, but our priority is pvp.

So if you are interested send me a pm and tell me your season score or you can apply directly in the game.
  • tumblr_msxhihqm7N1rqj38xo1_r1_500.jpg

Allegiant Is looking for members! We have had several of our core members split off to form their own alliance. As a result we now have a few empty spots to fill. We are a fairly casual alliance but we do ask that you keep a score of 600 on all pvp events to keep our rank in the top 100. please PM me if you are interested
  • Stanley71
    Stanley71 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    edited August 2014
    Options
    "Lazy Surfers" alliance looking for one new member!
    We are a top 100 alliance and want to get top 50!
    We're looking for a player who contributes at least 700+ EVERY PVP event...
    PM me if interested.

FULL
This discussion has been closed.