Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• O.l.y.m.p.u.s . Is looking for someone to replace an inactive member in its 20th spot. We're a strong alliance looking to make top 100 in season 4's final totals. We we're well on our and are currently in 40th place. We are striving to have a fun, active group of players dedicated to the game and our community. Our requirements are few: 600 in pvp each time with the exception of pre-arranged absences, active use on our forum, and regular play in pve.

One thing that stands out about our alliance is our use of our own unique forum which we use to vote on priorities, create player agreements, set goals, organize Facebook support, arrange leave of absences, and track statistical data. Trust me, if you're looking for a team that's well-organized, then you're looking for us.

PM me with a request and we'll go from there.
  • The referbs looking for one more to make 20 of 20. Looking for daily player with a few maxed out 2* heros.
  • O.l.y.m.p.u.s . Is looking for someone to replace an inactive member in its 20th spot. We're a strong alliance looking to make top 100 in season 4's final totals. We we're well on our and are currently in 40th place. We are striving to have a fun, active group of players dedicated to the game and our community. Our requirements are few: 600 in pvp each time with the exception of pre-arranged absences, active use on our forum, and regular play in pve.

One thing that stands out about our alliance is our use of our own unique forum which we use to vote on priorities, create player agreements, set goals, organize Facebook support, arrange leave of absences, and track statistical data. Trust me, if you're looking for a team that's well-organized, then you're looking for us.

PM me with a request and we'll go from there.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Are you able to earn the top rewards every pve?
    Do you grind and want to be in an alliance but not play pvp?
    Check out silver surfers

To have a spot you need to consistently get al LEAST all the rewards in pve. This means you score higher than is required to get all the progression rewards.

As to pvp... yea just make sure you score 5000 a season, you can do that and skip an event or two. Make about 400 a pvp

2 spots as of Aug 8th 2014---->filled.
    One more spot M(honestly can be as high as 3) ----> Aug 9th 2014..
    Made room for one more--> Aug 10 2014
    Currently send an PM/IM with your score and I will make room for a solid player.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Shake N Bake is a top 100 alliance. We are a great mix of casual, yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance! We are a very structured alliance, and vote to target events at our own personal forums that are linked in the picture of my signature (just click the pic!).

Expectations of the Alliance:

For PVP Everyone is expected to earn at least 450 in non-targeted pvp events and 600 in targeted pvp events. For PVE agents are expected to obtain within 75% of the average score in targeted PVE events only. I will post updates on this number randomly and when requested in in-game chat.

Agents will be kicked if:
      They miss 3 non-targeted events They miss a targeted event They miss an event without response/explaination They have less than 6000 points in their PVP season total

Replacements for a member can be found if a member let's me know that real life events are going to result in them being kicked, and that member will always be priority when a new spot is available.

If you are interested send me a list of your 2* and 3* characters with levels or request to join (if a spot hasn't been cleared yet) and send me a message that you have done so. Candidates must at least have a decent maxed out 2* roster and a few 3* characters in the 100s.
  • New alliance here. Deadpool Core. Looking for at least two people who can get at least 700 in pvp. Willing to help train you. If interested please joint deadpool core.
  • peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ascent is a top 50 alliance (ranked 33 in Season 3) that would like to add an everyday player to our team. We ask that that the player loves the game, plays in every event and regularly contributes 700 to PvP or better.

We are both casual and competitive, as we consider ourselves very dedicated to getting the alliance cover awards, but not pushing members to be top ten. Everyone in our group is a human being with lives, and we understand that, so inactivity for a short time will be tolerated as long as there is some communication around it and the group is not carrying a burden. We have an active chat on Facebook and worldwide membership, where we keep it casual and discuss ongoing events in the game, character development and strategy.

If this sounds like the alliance for you, please PM me!
  • Lazy Skynet now has 16 roster slots (and growing).

We like to keep it casual, but we have a strong core of veteran players. We welcome any active players who want to join the fun.
    High scoring members also have a chance to move up to our competitive SKYNET (classic) alliance.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    *STILL LOOKING*
    Top 50 alliance Apex Predators is looking for a 20th! One of our players went dark. We finish top 50 even with only 19 members and are aiming for top 25. We seek a long term member with solid scores all around (and preferably active in chat). 7000+ in S4 with a PvP average of 700+, and top 50ish in PvE events. We have competitive players but as a community, we're really fun and helpful icon_e_biggrin.gif . PM me quick and we'll get you in before the deadpool event ends.
  • IggyFenton is looking for a member to replace one of ours who is burned out from the grind. Can you consistently score 600+ and regularly score 700+? We are shooting for top 50 and I would like to see it happen. We're friendly! PvE is encouraged when there's a new or high-powered character on the line, but not usually mandatory.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Fallout is looking for a replacement for our 20th slot. We have been consistently performing in the top 50 or 100. Here is what we are looking for:

- A competitive player who participates in every event. PvP minimum is 500. Though you have to miss that twice and not communicate as to why. Ideally someone that can put 800 to 1000 regularly.
    - Helps the alliance achieve PvE rewards.
    - Finished Season 3 with at least 9000 points.
    - A decent roster, minimum some maxed 85's and working on transitioning to 3*
    - Someone who is active in alliance chat.

We finished #77 in Season 2 and #47 in Season 3!

Here s how Fallout finished in some of the recently completed events; Dark Avengers:Heroic PvE #10, The Hunt PvE #8, Krakadoom PvP #32, Heavy Metal PvP #55, Fresh Cut PvP #45, First Avenger PvP #34, ISO-8 PvE #27, #30 Category-5, #18 Deadpool vs MPQ
    Those PvE scores are not typo's...top 10 finishes. icon_e_biggrin.gif

We have a mix of veteran and new players. Everyone is very active in chat and shares tips and jokes(yea, usually bad ones). The two commanders are very active and so are all the players. You won't have to worry about joining a band of misfits...err well not bad at MPQ misfits. But bottom line, join us if you want all the good alliance rewards while having fun! The alliance is all about the people in it, and to be honest we've got a great group. We need another great person, which is YOU! icon_mrgreen.gif

Please PM me asap with your season 3 final score. Oh, and you get a free Fallout signature image!
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8300&start=40

Thanks!
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The Hood 7 is looking for its 20th member. We are currently (counting 19 members) 60th in season 4 and 7th in Thick as Thieves.

What we look for:
    -Season score till now above 6500.
    -Participation in all pvps with 700-800 points.
    -Participation in pves is required when a new character is introduced.

Thank you in advance.

Edit: found the 20th
  • GenerationNext is a brand new alliance looking for fresh players to become a top 100 alliance. Currently we have 8 slots open, moving to get 15 open by the end of the week and a full fledge alliance of 20 members in time for Season 5.
    Both commanders in the alliance have 4-8 3* fully maxed characters. Our expectation will be around 600 per pvp and looking for like-minded fun players to build a long lasting alliance to reap rewards. This is your chance to be there at the beginning of what should be a long and prosperous journey together. Both players are also former 5Deadly members and can help train you guys up to become a killing machine icon_e_smile.gif. We both put up 1100 plus in PVP but as mentioned before 600 will suffice.

This is the best time to join as we are building our team as the season reward is only Invisible Woman. If you guys think you have what it takes to join an up and coming alliance then message me on here with your Rosta, IGN and your typical points per event/overall in season.

Thanks for your time guys icon_e_smile.gif
  • I'm the commander of a new alliance dragoairweaver we have 10 slots, 8 of which i'm looking to upgrade. I'm looking for daily players who participate in both pvp and pve. The 2 slots that are staying regularly get 600+ points in the pvp tournaments.
  • ETC is an alliance who just had a member drop out, we have one opening for Tex0mex and a permanent member. We are gonna be top 100, so we need a member who can bring in 725 points in PVP. PM me for details.
  • themoneymaker
    themoneymaker Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Looking for someone to help expand my alliance bloody warriors currently at 6/6 which is a relaxed clan that enjoys talking and once we get to 20/20 will aim to be around the top 50-100 mark without stressing people out and causing a grind pm me for details
  • HEY PEOPLE
    ALLIANCE2014 A RANK 50 ALLIANCE FOR BOTH PVP AND PVE NOW NEEDS 2 PEOPLE TO RECRUIT
    WE HAVE A FACEBOOK GROUP, FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS HAPPY.
    IF YOU CAN KEEP UP ON THE PVP AND SCORE 600 OR HIGHER EVERY PVP FEEL FREE TO JOIN US
    CONTACT ME icon_e_wink.gif
  • Hi, Lost Legion (top 25 alliance) is looking for members. We want someone who can at least consistently get 800+ pts in pvp and can actively participate in pve (does not need to be a grinder, can play smart)

Here are our recent rankings:
    Weapon Tex-Mex - Rank 33
    S4 (ongoing) - rank 21
    Thick as Thieves (ongoing) - rank 18

Here are our standings for the previous seasons.
    Season 1 - Top 25
    Season 2 - Rank 4
    Season 3 - Rank 12

Minimim alliance target: top 50 in all events(pvp and pve) but usually end up higher.

If interested, Leave me a note in PM or you can straight up and apply to us in game.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Army of Sparta top 5 team looking for 1!

We are a pretty fun-loving team and we try to place top ten each pvp and usually do ( rank 5 storm pvp and placed 6th in tex-mex)
    Must be willing to average 800-1100 per pvp and we only go hard in pve if it's a new character so no stress about pves with old characters as rewards.

We chat via the LINE app my ID is Jonny1punch. A solid roster and a seasonal score of 10K plus would be great.

Also we do have several other more casual alliances but we don't swap ppl or kick you if you miss an event...... Family comes first but if your gonna be on vacation for a week or more then you may have to be temporarily placed in a vacation alliance so the team doesn't miss out on rewards .

Feel free to send me a PM here or find me on LINE with any questions.

Thank you.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    **STILL OPEN**
    Top 50 alliance Apex Predators is looking for a 20th! One of our players went dark. We're #32 in S4 and finish top 50 in PvP events even with only 19 members and are bordering top 25. We seek a long term member with solid scores all around (and preferably active in chat). 8500+ in S4 with a PvP average of 700+, and top 50ish in PvE events, but PvP is the top priority. We have many very strong players, but as a community, we're really fun and helpful icon_e_biggrin.gif. I've learned a lot from my teammates and you can, too! icon_lol.gif. Send me a PM and you'll never be lonely again icon_cool.gif
This discussion has been closed.