Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• We are looking for some new members for the Clown Baby alliance.
    We are a private 20 slot alliance who are currently rebuilding after some members departed. We are looking for players who want to be in the top 100 and hopefully top 50+ as we progress.

Please pm me for more information icon_e_smile.gif
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fallout is looking for a replacement for our 20th slot. We have been consistently performing in the top 50 or 100. Here is what we are looking for:

- A competitive player who participates in every event. PvP minimum is 500. Though you have to miss that twice and not communicate as to why. Ideally someone that can put 800 to 1000 regularly.
    - Helps the alliance achieve PvE rewards.
    - Finished Season 3 with at least 9000 points.
    - A decent roster, minimum some maxed 85's and working on transitioning to 3*
    - Someone who is active in alliance chat.

We finished #77 in Season 2 and #47 in Season 3!

Here s how Fallout finished in some of the recently completed events; Dark Avengers:Heroic PvE #10, The Hunt PvE #8, Krakadoom PvP #32, Heavy Metal PvP #55, Fresh Cut PvP #45, First Avenger PvP #34, ISO-8 PvE #27
    Those PvE scores are not typo's...top 10 finishes. icon_e_biggrin.gif

We have a mix of veteran and new players. Everyone is very active in chat and shares tips and jokes(yea, usually bad ones). The two commanders are very active and so are all the players. You won't have to worry about joining a band of misfits...err well not bad at MPQ misfits. But bottom line, join us if you want all the good alliance rewards while having fun! The alliance is all about the people in it, and to be honest we've got a great group. We need another great person, which is YOU! icon_mrgreen.gif

Please PM me asap with your season 3 final score. Oh, and you get a free Fallout signature image!
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8300&start=40

Thanks!
  • Hi guys,

Avengers-UK looking to replace our previous new recruit who upped and left just before the end of the last pve (thanks for that AndyC83). We are a top 100 alliance looking for someone who can score at least 600 per pvp event and participates in pve to make sure we earn those alliance covers. Drop me a pm if you're interested.

Cheers

Alu
  • hurcules
    hurcules Posts: 519
    Options
    Ars 199999 is looking to fill a spot. We are 20/20 now but a member is going to leave soon due to other priorities. If you are accepted he will leave immediately.

We were top 100 in Season 1, Top 50 in Season 2, and #63 in Season 3.

We don't care about PvE due to horrible end time to fellow Europeans. All we ask is you consistently get at least 600pt in each PvP. And able to have a good laugh.

PM me your Season 4 score so far if you are interested.
  • antreas1911
    antreas1911 Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hi,

The Hood 7 is recruiting two members. We now are 18/20 and 68th in season score. We gained Fury covers at S2 and S3 and we always try to stay in top 100 in every pvp. In our priorities are also the pves, especially when a new character is featured. Whoever is intrested, send me a pm with your current season score.

Thank you, and above all have fun
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    **Edit**

WrathOfAsgard recruitment is now closed. Thank you all for your interest.

~GrevenRache
  • LordWill
    LordWill Posts: 341
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Spot filled for now.
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Team AardvarkBark - Looking for additional members

Recently started a couple seasons ago - need to upgrade low pts members / low participation ones to more active players so we can better secure spot in Top100 grouping

20 person team - if shows no spots message me. Will make room

Need min 500 PVE events.

Rigidrotor
  • Top 50 alliance looking for 2 active daily players after a shake-up within the team.
    Krazyloc33 - apply in game.
    Remember its not the size of the deck that matters, its how you use it! icon_e_wink.gif
  • hi

my id is cancercrab now find one team to get pve and pvp
    good team to earb reward. i am a daily player now is deadpool first now . thank any respond~ icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Double Trouble is recruiting!

We are a top 50 PVP and top 100 PVE alliance. We were #24 in Season 3. We are looking for someone strong in PVP and PVE to replace one of our strongest players, who needs to study for his boards. Roster doesn't matter as long as you score well and play daily. We communicate via in-game chat and line app. See our thread for more info. PM me if interested, or post on our thread if you can't PM. If you can't do either, then you can find me on line app with the same username you see here. I will not kick our buddy until I find a replacement, so we show up as 20/20 in game.
  • looking for alliance for deadpool event. im already at 11000+ points and my current alliance is BSing. Grizzle in the game.
  • darthmental
    darthmental Posts: 104
    edited August 2014
    Options
    thanks all we are full
  • Varga81 wrote:
    Varga81 wrote:
    BackDoorBettys want you!

We are currently recruiting for our alliance! Lucky you

A few requirements to be a BDB:

•Must maintain a PvE score requirement that will be announced the day of the event. (We try to be fair in picking that number due to it changing every time a new PvE starts)
    •Have "line app" (it's a chat app, so everyone can talk no matter what mobile phone you have) The in game chat is not so hot.
    •Must have an open sense of humor, we are a bunch of guys and yes girls, that have been friends for years. So it gets fun. And we love to have like minded people!

Your covers really don't matter to us. (Though it will help you in swaying our vote if you have 85s-141s-230s, ha!)

Our alliance is mainly focused on PvE. We want to continue to push for over 100 in PvE only and also keep it fun!

(PvP has been such a grueling task in the past to stay above 100 AND to do PvE, it was not fun. D3 puts out way too many events to have a life and play this game. So we shifted gears to hit PvE hard.((We normally come in 30s-40s for PvE events))

(19 of 20 members, thank you to asdfghjkl111 for buying the last 2 spots!)
    One of our members is leaving to focus on work (Here at BDB we always put life first)
    So with him leaving, we would like you to fill our hole!

Varga81 is my line app name also.

We are going to push hard for this up coming Deadpool event!

We have been top 20-50 for this Deadpool event and have a few slackers at only 3000-4000 points. Most of us have over 10,000 points and we are all pushing for the 20k mark to make sure we stay top 100.

We are looking for 3, maybe 4 people that have the same amount of points and want to jump on our band wagon. Just incase the low number players can't bring up their scores.

Let me know of your point total and let's guarantee all of us some Deadpool covers for free!
  • Like many alliances, ours has fallen victim to some burnout some players will be moving to an affiliated semi-retirement alliance. The good news is that we have some open spots for the right people on the competitive team.
    SKYNET is a "sweet spot" kind of alliance where most of us have lives, jobs, and families (I believe we're up to 3 SKYNET babies already!) but we've got mature rosters and are able to always make our covers. There's plenty of strategy chat, moaning about d3, and sharing personal triumphs and very little in the way of ruthlessness or unfair expectations or quotas. If someone is engaged and contributing in any meaningful way, we're happy to have them.
    If that sounds like your kind of team, please apply in game or send me a PM.
  • Immortal7 wrote:
    Hey everyone this is immortal7 the commander of immortal rage. currently have a free spot at 19/20. im looking for a player that can keep up in PVE and hit 1000+ in PVP consistently. message me if your interested please.

hello sorry i cant sent a message to u cause i am a new uesr

yes i want join you . how do i do ?
  • Hi, Lost Legion (top 25 alliance) is looking to replace our under-performers. We want someone who can at least consistently get 700+ pts in pvp and can actively participate in pve (does not need to be a grinder, can play smart)

Here are our standings for the previous seasons.
    Season 1 - Top 25
    Season 2 - Rank 4
    Season 3 - Rank 12

Minimim alliance target: top 50 in all events(pvp and pve) but usually end up higher.

If interested, PM me or leave a message here so I can make space for you in the alliance. Thanks!
  • ahem_
    ahem_ Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Private alliance "Iso-lated" (note the hyphen) has to rotate out some dead weight.
    We are currently ranked #60 in the Deadpool campaign and are seeking to fortify our position with players with at least 15k points (as of 8/2/2014) and will continue to push.
    Full transparency: We don't care about your roster, it will fill itself out so long as you're able to put in the time to contribute and meet the average score amounts of the rest of the team. However, if you're dead weight you'll be dropped. It's not good to be more than 1000+ points behind and/or ranked last among the members since we'll have to rotate you out to prevent from pulling the rest of the alliance down, hence my statement earlier about keeping up by putting in the time.

If interested and feel up to the task then send:
    1. current score
    2. game alias so I know who you are and don't accept the wrong applicant
    3. if you meet the score minimum and will dedicate to winning Deadpool we'll make space
  • Hello fellow players!

The relatively new alliance Kick-A55 is looking to begin recruiting more players and growing our team into a regular winner! Get in on the ground floor NOW!

Right now, we're an 8 member alliance with 3 commanders, hovering inside the Top 1000 in most events. Our goal is to get as highly ranked as possible, as soon as possible but with the understanding that life beckons and responsibility calls at any moment. For us, communication is key. We expect that every player in the alliance will at least keep up with our team leaders. As we grow in size, that consistency should reward us all with higher rankings, covers, ISO and HP.

Current score levels are very casual but still good enough to be in striking position if we can grow the number of our members:
    -Typically place between 800-1000 as Alliance in PVP and PVE events
    -Average player scores 450-600 in PVP, but everyone playing every event doesn't happen
    -We stop all PVP and Simulator play to focus on key PVE events, like Deadpool, when discussed in Chat.

We can likely make immediate room for 1 or 2 recruits by cutting our weakest links, but in order to grow the team further we'll all be sharing the responsibility of buying new slots in the future by taking turns doing so.

We are a casual group with half of the 8 members chatting daily in-app and through a group Facebook page. We link our games to our FB profiles in order to share many of our rewards regularly with other members of the team. We are casual-but-serious, love the game and the Marvel universe and are looking for like-minded, mature people to join us and help grow the alliance. Ideally, we'd like players who are social but will settle for daily players who hold up their end points and reward-wise. Roster strength is of little importance as long as you can support the team's scores and goals.

If interested, PM me here or message us on FB (just search the alliance name in Groups - KICK-A55). We'll likely be booting our bottom-dwellers Sunday evening and moving the alliance to "PRIVATE", so if you want in, please contact me and get ready to contribute!

We look forward to chatting and playing with you!

Thanks,
    Acejoker615
  • Flume
    Flume Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    RBH is a private 20 man alliance looking for 2 more.
    We've finished top 100 in s1, 2 and 3.
    We're looking for people who can put up points and help the team.
    If this sounds like you, send me a message or search us in game.
This discussion has been closed.