Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Are you looking for an active player?

Every day i spent many hours in the game to get up and WIN...

therefore i search for an active alliance that show me a daily play...!

My goal is allways be in the Top 100!!! nothing else count!!

If you are interested in me write a PM icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Applied for Iggy Fenton. Can hit the reqs won't let me pm. Player name is 46_2. Sorry bout having to post here
  • Unknown
    Options
    I'm currently no 1 in ascorp.
    My alliance is a small 6 member and ranks poorly. AW, still need a final member?
    I'm less active in pre but score around during 500 in pve. Have sol cored in the top 1,5 and 10 in the past events though.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Edit: found an amazing temp recruit, so hopefully no more calls for help till the end of the Heroic. Good luck to everyone else!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello! We are a top 100 alliance that has 1 open slot for a strong active daily player! We do have one rule which is you must get a minimum of 500 points in pvp. It's a simple rule right? If your interested than reply back with your player name and I'll let you in. Thanks!
    BlueRanger2012
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Trainee
  • Unknown
    Options
    locked wrote:
    So, we have a spot open right now! 19/20, 120 in the Heroic. Look for [Just] to apply in-game.
    Only looking for temporary players with a good score in the current Heroic to land top 100 (some 60-70k under your belt). You will have my undying gratitude and no-attack status for PvP (at least by me)! Only for the Hood cover and nothing else, and need I remind you how good a cover that one is? icon_razz.gif

As it happens I'm looking to jump to an alliance for this event only, and I'm a bit over 70k. Will that put you in the top 100? If so I'll drop from my current alliance and apply with you guys.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dark Saviors, a top 50 alliance now has a perm spot open to fill. For more info, go here: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4828
    Just to clarify, no rosters without at least 3 maxed 2* accepted. Also looking for players who can most definately hit at least 700 points a PVP event and are active in PVE. You also must download and use LINE to communicate with us as well in our chat room for notices and updates. If interested, don't hesitate to send me a tell as spots do fill rather fast in here.
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Edit: the recruitment is now closed
    before applying ingame, don't forget to give your ingame name!
    either by sending me a pm or by posting in our thread (http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4745).
    DrNitroman wrote:
    Extraordinary is recruiting!

Extraordinary was a top 100 alliance during seasons 1 & 2. We are currently more casual and rank in top 250.
    Several of our founding members stopped playing after season 2 and we are building a brand new team during this summer break.

Why join us?
    Our objective is to come back in top 100 after summer break.
    To achieve this objective we are looking for players willing to be involved in the team for the long-term.
    No insane pressure: we are not hardcore and our members are allowed to take breaks! icon_lol.gif
    We all like the game and have an active chat where we share our views about the events
    Some of us are veterans who regularly finish top 10 and share their experience with newer players on chat

Who can join us?
    No roster requirement, anybody can apply.
    We are searching for active daily players who want to contribute to alliance ranking in both PvE and PvP.
    Beginners will find advices from experienced players while vets will enjoy a low pressure environment!
    and overall you could contribute on a team work: our autumn come-back!

It's up to you!

If you are interested please pm me or post in the alliance thread to present yourself and apply to the alliance directly ingame.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    locked wrote:
    So, we have a spot open right now! 19/20, 120 in the Heroic. Look for [Just] to apply in-game.
    Only looking for temporary players with a good score in the current Heroic to land top 100 (some 60-70k under your belt). You will have my undying gratitude and no-attack status for PvP (at least by me)! Only for the Hood cover and nothing else, and need I remind you how good a cover that one is? icon_razz.gif

As it happens I'm looking to jump to an alliance for this event only, and I'm a bit over 70k. Will that put you in the top 100? If so I'll drop from my current alliance and apply with you guys.
    We already had someone join us, so hopefully this will be enough to push us into safe range (already 99). Thank you, good luck and I will PM you if anything changes!
  • Unknown
    Options
    X_FARCE13 is looking to fill another spot.

We are a casual alliance that manages a top 120 in PVP so we can use any help to get us to that top 100 range. We're looking for someone who can consistently score 600+ in PVP and does well in PVEs (PVEs not a hard requirement but we hope you will try). We have a Facebook group and Facebook chat that we use and would like new members to be a part of. If you think you can help us, let me know!
  • danikalil
    danikalil Posts: 502
    Options
    ScarFighters is recruiting. We're a top 100 alliance, right now #39 in S4.

We ask that you score 600 + in PvP, and play PvE consistently. Please send your present scores in both when applying.

We are a friendly and pressure free group. We won't demand that you play at scheduled times or spend lots of money. We just want you to do your part and come to the chat / thread regularly.

If you think you're a good fit, PM me or Unimatrix. We'll be happy to have you.

P.S.: if you own a cat, it's a bonus icon_e_smile.gif
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hey everybody!!!

Spider Monkeys needs one more player!!! We're not a top 100 so no need to feel any pressure! All I ask is that you do well in each event! And at least maintain 100 in every PVP event. Not too difficult right? We're a private alliance, so private message me here with your in game name and I'll decide to let you join us!! Thanks!

Nelly
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    UPDATE - Now full

Hey Guys,

Avengers-UK are looking to replace 1 member. We are a top 100 alliance and require members get at least 600 every pvp event and participate in pve events as well. We are from all over the globe (yes despite the name icon_e_smile.gif ) and so there is usually always someone on to have a chat with. We communicate well and do our best to secure those alliance covers for everyone.

If you like having fun and earning covers (hell who doesn't!!) then let me know via a PM.

Cheers

Alu
  • zeeke
    zeeke Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hi

chilicorner is looking for a new member, you are most likely in the 2-3* transition, getting 6-700p in events. Pm me or search for us in game.

/zeeke
  • Unknown
    Options
    icejon wrote:
    icejon wrote:
    ETC is a top 100 alliance who is looking for another player to join our 20 man private alliance.

Looking for:
    -750 points in PVPl event
    -600 points + every PVP event
    -At least 1 3* with 100 level
    -Cool attitude
    -Someone who plays 2 times a day minimum

If you want to see how we are, please see our live roster and PM me with your season 4 score and your Sentry score:

ETC is still looking for 2 players, so PM me for more information icon_mrgreen.gif
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Lost Legion (top 25 alliance) is looking for 1 member who can at least consistently get 700+ pts in pvp and can actively participate in pve (does not need to be a grinder, can play smart)

Here are our standings for the previous seasons.
    Season 1 - Top 25
    Season 2 - Rank 4
    Season 3 - Rank 12

Minimim alliance target: top 50 in all events(pvp and pve) but usually end up higher.

In this alliance, you are sure that everyone will perform. As long as you are able to carry your own weight, you are ensured that all members also carry their own. You can say that everyone in the alliance play to reach their individual goals, and by working together we just naturally reach good rankings. Our core belief is NO PRESSURE, JUST PURE TEAMWORK.

So if you are that person who can consistently contribute and don't want any pressure of dealing with underperformers, we would be glad to accept you and earn great rewards with you. Just send me a pm.
  • Unknown
    Options
    O.l.y.m.p.u.s . Is looking for someone to replace its bottom player. We're a strong alliance that's growing stronger daily. Last season we were just barely out of the top 100, but this season we're in the top 50. We want friendly, focused players to join our team. Our requirements are few: 600 in pvp each time, active use on our forum, and regular play.

One thing that stands out about our alliance is our use of our own unique forum which we use to vote on priorities, organize Facebook support, arrange leave of absences, and track statistical data. Trust me, if you're looking for a team that's well-organized, then you're looking for us.

PM me or blackdog with a request and we'll go from there.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Varga81 wrote:
    BackDoorBettys want you!

We are currently recruiting for our alliance! Lucky you

A few requirements to be a BDB:

•Must maintain a PvE score requirement that will be announced the day of the event. (We try to be fair in picking that number due to it changing every time a new PvE starts)
    •Have "line app" (it's a chat app, so everyone can talk no matter what mobile phone you have) The in game chat is not so hot.
    •Must have an open sense of humor, we are a bunch of guys and yes girls, that have been friends for years. So it gets fun. And we love to have like minded people!

Your covers really don't matter to us. (Though it will help you in swaying our vote if you have 85s-141s-230s, ha!)

Our alliance is mainly focused on PvE. We want to continue to push for over 100 in PvE only and also keep it fun!

(PvP has been such a grueling task in the past to stay above 100 AND to do PvE, it was not fun. D3 puts out way too many events to have a life and play this game. So we shifted gears to hit PvE hard.((We normally come in 30s-40s for PvE events))

(19 of 20 members, thank you to asdfghjkl111 for buying the last 2 spots!)
    One of our members is leaving to focus on work (Here at BDB we always put life first)
    So with him leaving, we would like you to fill our hole!

Varga81 is my line app name also.

We are going to push hard for this up coming Deadpool event!
  • Pwuz_
    Pwuz_ Posts: 1,213 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Good News Everyone!

Planet Express has just expanded to 15 members, and are looking to staff the newest position.

We are a Single Commander Alliance, looking for active daily players, not jerks, preferably human but that is negotiable based on personality/skill level. I will consider all applicants regardless of roster size, depth, number of days playing, * level, season/event scores, etc. Just make an effort to play each event.
    I do ask that if you plan to be inactive for any period of time, PM me or say something on the Alliance Chat. I am not opposed to booting an inactive player or those who severely underperform.
    If you are interested, PM me.

Pwuz
  • Hello! We are a top 100 alliance that has 1 open slot for a strong active daily player! We do have one rule which is you must get a minimum of 500 points in pvp. It's a simple rule right? If your interested than reply back with your player name and I'll let you in. Thanks!
    BlueRanger2012
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Trainee

Howdy; I'm lifeandllamas and i play consistently and am looking to go to a more active alliance. I can easily score 500 in each pvp and 600 shouldn't be much of a stretch either. The forum wont let me pm yet but im 100% interested.
This discussion has been closed.