Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another month, another couple of players who don't. Play that is. So another spring clean, or more accurately a midwinter clean. So, the spiel again:

Roaches are small but will be there long after the world is an atomic wasteland.

Until then, Roaches are also a small but perhaps growing alliance that has no agenda, no pressure to play, and no worries about minima for rosters or points. What Roaches (or rather I) do worry about is at least a little participation. It's so disheartening to see only 2 or 3 players contributing ISO to the daily reward. A couple of members missing practically all of this month means it's belatedly time for a spring clean.

Bonus points and extreme coolness are given to anyone else with a Roach name taken from the mighty works of Dave Sim.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Immortal Rage seeking a heavy hitter in pvp & pve. A member is on temporary leave for a few weeks so we are giving someone an opportunity to earn a roster spot should one become available. But for a few weeks (3-7) you may earn great rewards. Immortal rage has been placed 1st in pve's for a few months now and has maintained top 10 in PVP's in season 4. There is a sister alliance (immortal r4ge) that can also find a home for u should u prove ur stay.

Wat we ask: 1,000 + p/pvp event, effort in pve and keep up with rest of group, good communicator.

If you would like to be a member please PM and describe me ur past pve & pvp + season 3 scores.
    We don't discriminate covers as long as you put in the work.

Thank you.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    *FILLED*
    Apex Predators is a top 50 alliance in need of one more active member to help us push for top 25. Looking for a daily player for the long haul who puts up 700+ pts in PvPs and top 50ish in PvE events (preferably active in chat, too!) icon_e_biggrin.gif. We are a super stable and fun alliance; have never missed a 3* cover or new char since before S1. We won't be super picky as long as those requirements are met and kept. All we ask is that you stick around and don't do anything annoying like alliance hop or say that you're coming and then don't icon_cry.gif .We will not let you down, thus we shall all be happy tamales icon_lol.gif .
    PM me to apply. Will reply very soon.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Richmen SHIELD is recruiting for season 4.
    Two spot will be available soon.
    We are looking for active members who can meet some simple requirements.

Requirements:

* Stay active
    * Obtain at least 500 points per PvP
    * Occasionally fight for a good spont in interesting PvE
    * Be friendly and respectful
    * Follow Alliance Thread

Please send me a pm if you are interested
  • Unknown
    Options
    Top 20 member awesome alliance looking to replace low scorer. We vote on events and have a 500 pvp min if the vote is a yes. PM me if interested.
  • bat_239
    bat_239 Posts: 48
    Options
    Top 100 'The Hungry' alliance is looking for a hired gun for a week to temporary replace one of our people going on vacations. 650-750 pvp score and fair pve contribution is required. PM me if interested.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Destros Hitmen is a newly formed junior Alliance for Destros Posse

We are looking for members who:

- Play daily
    - Score 500+ points in PVP
    - Install and chat with us using Kakao Talk

We are a chatty bunch of people, you can find a lot of rewards and experience if you join us.
    If your scores are consistently high, you have a good chance to rotate into Destros Posse, which is a top50 alliance.

If interested, please send a PM to Lantini or Destro.

Thank you
    vetheran
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2014
    Options
    *** Spot filled, thanks! ***

Fallout is looking for a replacement for our 20th slot. We have been consistently performing in the top 50 or 100. Here is what we are looking for:

- A competitive player who participates in every event. PvP minimum is 500. Though you have to miss that twice and not communicate as to why. Ideally someone that can put 800 to 1000 regularly.
    - Helps the alliance achieve PvE rewards.
    - Finished Season 3 with at least 9000 points.
    - A decent roster, minimum some maxed 85's and working on transitioning to 3*
    - Someone who is active in alliance chat.

We finished #77 in Season 2 and #47 in Season 3!

Here s how Fallout finished in some of the recently completed events; Dark Avengers:Heroic PvE #10, The Hunt PvE #8, Krakadoom PvP #32, Heavy Metal PvP #55, Fresh Cut PvP #45, First Avenger PvP #34, #46 Predator ans Prey PvP, ISO-8 PvE #27.
    Those PvE scores are not typo's...top 10 finishes. icon_e_biggrin.gif

We have a mix of veteran and new players. Everyone is very active in chat and shares tips and jokes(yea, usually bad ones). The two commanders are very active and so are all the players. You won't have to worry about joining a band of misfits...err well not bad at MPQ misfits. But bottom line, join us if you want all the good alliance rewards while having fun! The alliance is all about the people in it, and to be honest we've got a great group. We need another great person, which is YOU! icon_mrgreen.gif

Please PM me asap with your season 3 final score and last couple PvP scores. Oh, and you get a free Fallout signature image!
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8300&start=40

Thanks!
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    *Spot filled*

Double Trouble is currently looking for 1 player to join our awesome alliance! We are a top 25 alliance (PVP focused) that gets that "real life" happens. 8 of us have kids!

We were #24 in Season 3 and want to make sure we stay top 50 this season. We're looking for someone who scores 700+ in PVP and gets 3* covers in PVE. We use the in-game chat and line app. We're a chatty bunch, LOL.

If this sounds like a group you'd like to be a part of, check out our thread (more info), apply in game and post on our thread or PM me here.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    PorkBelly wrote:
    Dormammu U is searching for a replacement for a retiring member.

We are a consistently top 100 alliance. (The last time we missed a top 100 PvP award was in Season 1). We also frequently make the top 50.

We are searching for a member with the following criteria -

1) Can make 600-800 in PvP without too much difficulty.

2) Is able to make top 100 in PvE events that feature a new character as a reward.

3) Enjoys chatting periodically in game.

4) Is self motivated to accomplish the previous criteria.

In terms of our alliance culture, we do not like high turnover. So we are looking for a member who shares our goals and plans to stick around for a while.

We also have no desire to compete with X-Men, 5DV, or SHIELD for a top 10 spot. As long as we get into the top 100, we are generally happy and top 50 is a nice bonus for the extra ISO & HP.

If this sounds like your type of alliance & you meet the above criteria, PM me. Please let me know your PvP score in First Avenger and your current ISO 8 PvE score as well.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Alliance Full
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Sparta. s elite looking for new people
    1.most be able to hit 500 are more in pvp
    2. 30K are more in pve
    Pm me if you want to join
  • Unknown
    Options
    Devastation Inc has 1 spot open. We are a top 100 alliance that is in need of a strong daily player. We have one rule which is you MUST get at least a minimum of 500 points on each ending of pvp. We could really help you out get that Deadpool if he's available as an alliance reward. If your interested please message me. Note: you MUST be a strong player. Have a good day!
  • unimatrix
    unimatrix Posts: 228
    Options
    ScarFighters alliance soon will have an opening for a spot in the alliance.

do PM me or danikalil or have a shout in our alliance thread if you're interested in joining, let us know your PVP average points and PVE points..
    we're looking for active players that can contribute in both PVE and PVP..
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    PorkBelly wrote:
    Dormammu U is searching for a replacement for a retiring member.

We are a consistently top 100 alliance. (The last time we missed a top 100 PvP award was in Season 1). We also frequently make the top 50.

We are searching for a member with the following criteria -

1) Can make 600-800 in PvP without too much difficulty.

2) Is able to make top 100 in PvE events that feature a new character as a reward.

3) Enjoys chatting periodically in game.

4) Is self motivated to accomplish the previous criteria.

In terms of our alliance culture, we do not like high turnover. So we are looking for a member who shares our goals and plans to stick around for a while.

We also have no desire to compete with X-Men, 5DV, or SHIELD for a top 10 spot. As long as we get into the top 100, we are generally happy and top 50 is a nice bonus for the extra ISO & HP.

If this sounds like your type of alliance & you meet the above criteria, PM me. Please let me know your PvP score in First Avenger and your current ISO 8 PvE score as well.

Dormammu U is still seeking one worthy acolyte to join our circle. We will have an opening after our blood sacrifice at the end of Starfall, err, ok so we have a member leaving after the event to join some real life friends in their alliance.

Due to the level of their play, while our normal desires as stated above are 600 per PVP and top 100 in PVE if the PVE releases a new or desired character, we would like a bit more. The norms for the departing member were 800-900 each PVP and top third to quarter of the alliance in PVE points. We would also like someone firmly in the 3* transition with at least one cover for the new characters released.

These are not hard requirements, so if you think you have what it takes, drop us a line! You can reply in our thread, or PM either PorkBelly or myself. If you are replying after the end of Starfall, you would be best served to contact PorkBelly as my Monday work schedule will run long delaying any response.
  • Unknown
    Options
    ETC is a top 100 alliance who is suffering the loss of one of our players who just quit. He was a 400 event player with a bad attitude... We are looking for someone opposite to JOIN BEFORE the end of Sentry event!

Looking for:
    -750 points in Sentry current or targeted (+600)
    -700 points + every event
    -At least 1 3* with 100 level
    -Cool attitude
    -Someone who plays 2 times a day

If you want to see how we are, please see our live roster and PM me with your season 4 score and your Sentry score:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
  • Unknown
    Options
    X Factor is looking for 1-2 players to replace the inactive ones. We are not too hardcore this season, but still aim at top 100 on pvp. We were in top 100 in season 1-3.

Look us up and request to join if you are interested, or hit the alliance chat!
  • Unknown
    Options
    icejon wrote:
    ETC is a top 100 alliance who is suffering the loss of one of our players who just quit. He was a 400 event player with a bad attitude... We are looking for someone opposite to JOIN BEFORE the end of Sentry event!

Looking for:
    -750 points in Sentry current or targeted (+600)
    -700 points + every event
    -At least 1 3* with 100 level
    -Cool attitude
    -Someone who plays 2 times a day

If you want to see how we are, please see our live roster and PM me with your season 4 score and your Sentry score:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

If you guys are still looking, I'm free. I average 500 every PvP and have about 1300 Season 4 score right now. I also tend to come in top 20+ on most PVE events (I was #3 in the last one that introduced Captain Marvel). I'm new to the boards, so I can't PM you for some reason.
  • X-man2000
    X-man2000 Posts: 49
    Options
    Hi all,

We are an active top 100 alliance looking to replace 3 burnt out members.

No strict requirements, just a regular player with a decent roster. We're looking to solidify our group before the push for deadpool.

We typically get 600-900 per pvp from each of our members and got all 3 fury covers. If you're interested apply to 'Fun Police' or pm me.

Thanks
  • Unknown
    Options
    Consistent top 100 alliance looking for consistent min 500 pvp player to replace our low scorer. PM me ASAP to get top 100 in Starfall.
This discussion has been closed.