Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    ActiveEventPpl currently has one open spot, please PM me, elfritobandito9 (in game Theralif1) if you are interested.

Rules:

1. You cannot be inactive in any alliance event for more than 2 days (if you will be unable to play and you let us know, as long as it's a reasonable amount of time it's okay. Just let us know!)
    2. You must post scores for every Alliance event.
    3. Due to the matchmaking we have made pvp optional. While it is highly recommended that you get 300 at least for your token, it is not required until matchmaking is fixed.
    4. Scores for Story/PVE events must be 1/3rd of the highest progression reward or higher.

We want people to have fun and not kill themselves on the game, but at the same time, we want to win some good stuff! So let's all put a good effort and try to get into those top spots!
  • ahem_
    ahem_ Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Private alliance "Iso-lated" (note the hyphen) has gone through an overhaul and now has 6 / 20 slots open for recruits.

And will dedicate time to help our alliance obtain Captain Marvel for the upcoming Unstable Iso-8 PvE.

Full transparency: We don't care about your roster, it will fill itself out so long as you're able to put in the time to contribute and meet the average score amounts of the rest of the team. We tend to build out members in the hopes that they'll stick around and continue to contribute. There's also the understanding that when deadlines come near, it's not good to be more than 1000+ points behind and/or ranked last among the members since we'll have to rotate out in order to achieve success by bringing in new recruits who's scores meet the average of the team, hence my statement earlier about keeping up by putting in the time.

If interested and feel up to the task then send:
    1. in-game alliance join request
    2. game alias so I know who you are and don't accept the wrong applicant
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Thunderkittens are still on the lookout for some temporary* help while one of our members steps back for a bit and we'd like to stay a top 25 alliance.

The opening is for the rest of S4, so if you've been consistently hitting 600+ (and higher is even better!) in PvP events, have at least one maxed 3* character and are willing to make a decent contribution to PvE totals (we don't like grinding either), PM me for details. The only other rule we have is you have to communicate - be it here, in game or in our GroupMe chat.

* The position may become permanent in the future but no promises.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Our alliance may work for you:

Shake N Bake is a 20 man alliance who usually gets top 100. We are a great mix of casual yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance!

Expectations of the Alliance:

In order to make sure we our alliance is competitive and active there are expectations for participating in events. In our alliance we vote at our personal forums (it is linked in my signature pic, just click it!) to decide which PVE events we all "target," or participate in. Targeting gives members a small break from pushing avoidable PVE events while ensuring important covers are still obtained. PVE events with new characters are always mandatory however icon_e_wink.gif

For weekly PVP alliance events members are expected to earn at least 500 points. In targeted PVE events your point total has to be 75% the alliance's average by the last day of the event. If a member misses an event it is noted in our forum, and if the goal 3 times in a month that member is kicked from the alliance.

If you are interested send me a list of your top 8 characters or request to join after and send me a message that you have done so. Requirements for rosters aren't strict, you simply need to have at least a fully maxed out 2* roster. I believe that it is not the roster that makes points, but that players activity and dedication icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • seekie
    seekie Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hatsune Miku 19/20 recruiting

Recruiting PVE focus, very active players with diverse roster 25 slots and above, max level is not important

Social: not necessary, let your PVE score do the talking
    PVP: not necessary, you are free to play but dont let it bring down your PVE score
    PVE: aim as high as we can. You need to be top 50 consistently in your individual score.
    Spending: not necessary, F2P is fine.

Apply directly in game if you are a good fit and pm me your pve score.
    Minimum unstable iso-8 score: 30K
  • stephie_k87
    stephie_k87 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Full for now but thanks to all for responding!

Looking to replace 2 players who have stopped contributing for weeks.

Our NovaCenturion alliance is currently 18 members in a private alliance.

I'm looking for daily contributors who enjoy the game, don't take it too seriously but still want to do the best they can. You don't need a great roster but growing with the alliance only makes us stronger!

Understandable that we can't always play daily, letting me know if you have to be absent works for me (right now a top contributor won't be able to play for a month but I know he'll be back & I was in Chicago this weekend and sadly could not get my daily fix in icon_neutral.gif )

Those that currently play generally just enjoy the game and we all help each other out in game strategies and encourage one another to get to that next level.

Anyone interested PM and I'll add you to our team icon_e_smile.gif
  • peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ascent is a top 50 alliance (ranked 33 in Season 3) that would like to add an everyday player to our team. We ask that that the player loves the game, plays in every event and regularly contributes 700 to PvP or better.

We are both casual and competitive, as we consider ourselves very dedicated to getting the alliance cover awards, but not pushing members to be top ten. Everyone in our group is a human being with lives, and we understand that, so inactivity for a short time will be tolerated as long as there is some communication around it and the group is not carrying a burden. We have an active chat on Facebook and worldwide membership, where we keep it casual and discuss ongoing events in the game, character development and strategy.

If this sounds like the alliance for you, please PM me!
  • Unknown
    Options
    seekie wrote:
    Hatsune Miku 19/20 recruiting

Recruiting PVE focus, very active players with diverse roster 25 slots and above, max level is not important

Social: not necessary, let your PVE score do the talking
    PVP: not necessary, you are free to play but dont let it bring down your PVE score
    PVE: aim as high as we can. You need to be top 50 consistently in your individual score.
    Spending: not necessary, F2P is fine.

Apply directly in game if you are a good fit and pm me your pve score.
    Minimum unstable iso-8 score: 30K

I don't know how to PM. I'm looking for a top 100 alliance. I currently have 38000 points in the PVE event. Let me know of you're still looking for another member.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lost Legion is looking for 1 member. temporary or permanent that can put up 700+ pts in pvp and has around 38000+ pts in pve currently.

We are a top 50 alliance. We used to be a top10-25 alliances but is currently easing our gameplay.
    here is a rundown of our season performance.
    s1 - top 25
    s2 - rank 4
    s3 - rank 12

if you meet the requirements and are interested please PM Arkon4 or send a request to us in game
  • Jonny1Punch
    Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Army of Sparta needs one before the First avengers PVP end.....

PM me here or find me on LINE: Jonny1punch

35,000 plus in PVE and 800+ in current pvp would be ideal!

We are ranked 5th in pvp and 6th overall S4 with 19/20!
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    POSITION FILLED, THANKS FOR ENQUIRING!

HulkUnited (top 100 in all three seasons) has a free slot.

Our ideal teammate should:
    - score 600+ each PVP event
    - communicate (we understand life is NOT about MPQ icon_e_smile.gif just let us know when you can't play)
    - we don't care about your roster as long as you play daily and make at least 600 points per event

For Season 4, our goals are:
    - stay top 100 in all PVP events we decide to
    - play PVE only to grind ISO / to get relevant covers, again, only if we all decide it's worth it

We were top 100 in all three seasons and usually stay top 100 in most events, so join us if you need some covers - you'll get them icon_e_smile.gif

Search for HulkUnited in game and join; we're private so I need to approve you. Extra bonus points if you PM me and tell me your current PVP event score and in-game ID.

Cheers!
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Apex Predators is a top 50 alliance with one less active member. Looking for a daily player for the long haul who puts up 700+ pts in PvP events and top 50 in PvE events. Please have 42k in Ms. Marvel event. Super stable and fun alliance; and have never missed a 3* cover or new char. We will NOT be super picky as long as those requirements are met and kept. All I ask is that you stick around and don't do anything annoying like alliance hopping or saying that you're coming and then don't icon_cry.gif . We will not let you down, and we will all be happy tamales icon_lol.gif .
    PM me to apply. Will make a decision very soon.
    *STILL LOOKING as of 7/24*
  • kibbymiah
    kibbymiah Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey guys and girls, looking for a 20th member for "unsullied", we rank top 100 but we're not die hard players. Just want someone who puts 500+ in events, minimum 5k on seasons and some communication on chat so if we need an extra push you know where and when. Rota is no big deal, just put bit time in and you'll be set icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • jpKNOCKOUT
    jpKNOCKOUT Posts: 38
    Options
    Looking for an alliance - I'm a fairly casual player, although I broke my leg a couple weeks ago and can't move around much, so I've been playing a little more recently. Anyways, team is as follows:

4*
    X Force Wolvie 95 (max 188), Invisible Woman 70 (max 86), Fury 70

3*
    GSBW 166, Punisher 153 (Max 153), Hood 149 (max 166), Hulk 149 (Max 153), Spider-Man 125 (max 166), Iron Man 120 (max 153), Patch Wolvie 112 (Max 140), Doctor Doom 95, Magneto Classic 87, Falcon 75, Loki 70, Ragnarok 65, Steve Rogers 60, Thor 55, Psylocke 55, Daken 50, Torch 43, Sentry 43, Daredevil 40, Panther 40

2*
    Storm Classic 94, Ares 74, Daken 70, Magneto 69, Widow 63, Hawkeye 63, Wolvie 63, Thor 54, Bullseye 49, Torch 17

Can't afford a slot with HP and I don't spend actual cash on this game. I'll try to contribute when I can though.
    Hit me up guys!
    -jp
  • Unknown
    Options
    X_FARCE13 is looking to fill a spot.

We are typically a casual alliance that manages a top 150 in PVP so we can use any help to get us to that top 100 range. We're looking for someone who can consistently score 600+ in PVP and is willing to do some work when PVEs roll around. We have a Facebook group and Facebook chat that we use and would like new members to be a part of. If you think you can help us, let me know!
  • Lokisan
    Lokisan Posts: 7
    Options
    Ramsch Alliance has a few open slots - please apply in-game (Alliance is private, so you'll have to tick that box).

Loki
  • Unknown
    Options
    DESTROS HITMEN alliance is looking for competitive players who want to have fun and win alliance covers. Maintain a good score in PVP and PVE is all we ask. Come have fun and win ISO and Covers. Looking for a few good men with at least 50k in current PVE. If you qualify come and join us. Thanks and have a nice day.

PM me with your name and score when you apply.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Lantini, I am new to the forums but definitely not to the game. I am not able to PM on this forum apparently. I just applied for your alliance and hope you approve !
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 526 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Dormammu U is searching for a replacement for a retiring member.

We are a consistently top 100 alliance. (The last time we missed a top 100 PvP award was in Season 1). We also frequently make the top 50.

We are searching for a member with the following criteria -

1) Can make 600-800 in PvP without too much difficulty.

2) Is able to make top 100 in PvE events that feature a new character as a reward.

3) Enjoys chatting periodically in game.

4) Is self motivated to accomplish the previous criteria.

In terms of our alliance culture, we do not like high turnover. So we are looking for a member who shares our goals and plans to stick around for a while.

We also have no desire to compete with X-Men, 5DV, or SHIELD for a top 10 spot. As long as we get into the top 100, we are generally happy and top 50 is a nice bonus for the extra ISO & HP.

If this sounds like your type of alliance & you meet the above criteria, PM me. Please let me know your PvP score in First Avenger and your current ISO 8 PvE score as well.
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Our alliance may work for you:

Shake N Bake is a 20 man alliance who usually gets top 100. We are a great mix of casual yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance!

Expectations of the Alliance:

In order to make sure we our alliance is competitive and active there are expectations for participating in events. In our alliance we vote at our personal forums (it is linked in my signature pic, just click it!) to decide which PVE events we all "target," or participate in. Targeting gives members a small break from pushing avoidable PVE events while ensuring important covers are still obtained. PVE events with new characters are always mandatory however icon_e_wink.gif

For weekly PVP alliance events members are expected to earn at least 500 points. In targeted PVE events your point total has to be 75% the alliance's average by the last day of the event. If a member misses an event it is noted in our forum, and if the goal 3 times in a month that member is kicked from the alliance.

If you are interested send me a list of your top 8 characters or request to join after and send me a message that you have done so. Requirements for rosters aren't strict, you simply need to have at least a fully maxed out 2* roster. I believe that it is not the roster that makes points, but that players activity and dedication icon_e_biggrin.gif
This discussion has been closed.