Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ascent is a top 50 alliance (ranked 33 in Season 3) that would like to add an everyday player to our team. We ask that that the player loves the game, plays in every event and regularly contributes 800 to PvP or better. We consider ourselves very dedicated to getting covers, but not pushing members to be top ten. You will never be kicked without warning. Everyone in our group is a human being with lives, and we understand that, so inactivity for a short time will be tolerated as long as there is some communication around it and the group is not carrying a burden. We have an active chat on Facebook and worldwide membership, where we keep it casual and discuss ongoing events in the game, character development and strategy. If you can contribute to a winner, PM me.

Happy Hunting!
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Deadly United is a top 250 alliance on the rise. We are looking for our 18th member.

Position Filled, thank you!
    Our average member contribution for season III was 6819 and we are looking for someone to help us maintain and improve this level of play. Our long term goal is to be a top 100 alliance. Our best finish so far has been #184 with 16 players. Co-commanders will be adding the 19th and 20th slot as we earn the hero points.

We are mostly PVP focused, although everyone plays some amount of PVE there aren't any specific requirements. For PVP I look at your overall season score. I eliminate those scoring less than 50% of average at the end of the season (after rewards are complete.)

We aren't super chatty. There is usually someone talking, but some members are completely silent. If you are contributing and playing daily, I don't care how much you talk. Chat is expected to stay friendly, however.

Ideally we would like someone with a season III score of over 6k.

If you would like to join us as we work our way to the top, please send me a PM with your Season III score and earlier scores if you have that info.
  • Unknown
    Options
    SgMarvel has 1 slot open ! We hope to have loyal members who can score at least 650 points (or more) in every pvp events. We are more pvp-oriented. But at times if there is a newly featured char, we hope to be able to secure the alliance reward cover (usually top 100) as well. You may PM me for more info.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pandas of Doom

We are looking for one member to take part in season 4 and beyond. We are a competitive alliance (finished 30&29 & now 29 seasons 1-3) and looking to finish well in season 4 & other alliance events. We are friendly and active in chat looking for members in for the long haul. Preference will be giving to members with previous good season scores around 10k or more would be great. PM me if your interested spot is also open right now so you can apply in game as well.
    Thanks
    Max
  • Unknown
    Options
    MisfitRightIn is recruiting for just 1 more!

We are a pvp focused alliance that has been top 100 for all 3 seasons, looking for someone that averages at least 600 per pvp event.

PvE is play however you want.

PM me if interested.
  • Unknown
    Options
    IggyFenton is looking for a very solid player to help fill out our roster and push us to top 50! We are a PvP-centric alliance aiming for top 50 - we've been there before, we can do it again. A former commander left, and now we're looking to fill his spot before the next event ends (we want those Daken covers!). Were you 10k+ in season 3? Can you regularly score 700+ and consistently score 600+ (you should have a 3-event running average that rarely if ever dips below 600) in PvP? Are you an all-around cool guy who likes meeting cool people? Then we want YOU! PvE is not seen as mandatory but is encouraged - we have top-100'd in that as well.

This, plus we're looking for a temporary member for the next week, as one of our members is on vacation.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Avengers-UK are looking to replace a member who's gone AWOL. We are a top 100 alliance and require people to be able to put in at least 600 points into the pvp events and participate in pve. We secured Nick Fury every season and looking to collect everyone the IW cover (although admittedly she isn't as cool as Nick!).

Drop me a PM or apply in game if you're interested.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Double Trouble is currently looking for 1 player to join our awesome alliance! We are a top 25 alliance (PVP focused) that gets that "real life" happens. 8 of us have kids!

We were #24 in Season 3 and want to make sure we stay top 50 this season. We're looking for someone who scores 700+ in PVP and gets 3* covers in PVE. We use the in-game chat and line app. We're a chatty bunch, LOL.

If this sounds like a group you'd like to be a part of, check out our thread (more info) and post there or PM me here. Our buddy is going casual, but he's staying until I find a replacement, so there isn't currently an open spot.
  • Renaldoo
    Renaldoo Posts: 114
    Options
    Spiral Power is currently looking for 1 member! We were top 100 in Season 3. We are taking it easier this season, as the rewards are bad, but we will still hit top 100 for any pve or pvp event in which the rewards are good.

There are no roster requirements, but we do ask that you be capable of scoring a minimum of 600 in pvp, and obtaining at least 1 three-star reward from any pve event.

Please pm me with your current ISO-8 score (not rank) if you think you'd be a good fit for us!
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Django Unbuffed is looking for someone either permanent or freelance for the end of the Fresh Cut PVP. We're already top 100 so you'll get the cover. We'd like to get someone with around 800 points and if you want to stay that'd need to be a regular thing for most events. PM if interested.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Currently full
  • Unknown
    Options
    Avengers-UK looking to replace 1 member who's seemingly not playing and not responding. If you can get 600+ points per PVP and participate in PVE then drop me a msg. Ideally looking to replace someone before current PVP ends but msg me first to let me know you are interested so I can make the space for you. We are a top 100 alliance and currently mid 80's so will be much higher with another good player icon_e_smile.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Thunderkittens are on the lookout for some temporary help while one of our members steps back for a bit.

The opening is for the rest of S4 (at the moment), so if you've been consistently hitting 600+ in PvP events and are willing to make a decent contribution to PvE totals (we don't like grinding either), PM me for details.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Immortal r4ge have an open spot. (Rank 11 in current pve and rank 19 season 4 with only 19 members)
    We need an active player who usualy do 800+ at least in pvp and who is over 25k in current pve (to reach top 2 with our other alliance immortal rage).
    We got a chat on Facebook and line.
    If interested pm or ask to join.
    Thanks
  • Unknown
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone,

Alliance The Best (Top 100 in both PVP and PVE)

is looking for a daily player that scores above 700 in PVP and has over 20k in the current PVE event.

If you meet the requirement above please PM me or apply within the game.

Thanks,
    Alliance The Best
    -Kthunder
  • L1ndros88
    L1ndros88 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi all;
    Skynet is recruiting!
    We're one of the oldest and successful "casually hardcore" alliances in MPQ.

Our accomplishments:
    - finished 27th in Season 1
    - finished 36th in Season 2
    - finished 32nd in Season 3
    - we have never, ever missed out on alliance cover rewards

We're an easy-going bunch, and refuse to whip our players for points; many of us are professionals and/or have new little ones, and understand that life can get in the way of MPQ. We just make sure, out of respect, to all push if we're in danger of missing an alliance cover for a particular event. Everyone's friendly and talkative on chat, and we'll make you feel right at home.

Please PM any of our members if you have questions.
    There's no minimum roster requirement, though if you're applying with a 2* roster it's best to sell yourself in a PM (how cool of a person you are, how many points you get in a season, etc.) in order to stand out from other applicants.

Thanks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Immortal r4ge recruiting:

Communication is a must, 7-800 pvp, doesn't discriminate pve, willing to pull top 25 in pve.

Extended alliance from immortal rage. Created 3 pvp ago, 2 pve ago, top 2 last 2 pve, top 25 last 2 PVP's.

If u fit the mold, please join directly in game & shoot me a PM with ur ign, current score + last pvp score
  • Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Our alliance may work for you:

Shake N Bake is a 20 man alliance who usually gets top 100. We are a great mix of casual yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance!

Expectations of the Alliance:

In order to make sure we our alliance is competitive and active there are expectations for participating in events. In our alliance we vote at our personal forums (it is linked in my signature pic, just click it!) to decide which PVE events we all "target," or participate in. Targeting gives members a small break from pushing avoidable PVE events while ensuring important covers are still obtained.

For weekly PVP alliance events members are expected to earn at least 500 points. In targeted PVE events your point total has to be 75% the alliance's average by the last day of the event. If a member misses the goal 3 times in a month that member is kicked from the alliance.

If you are interested send me a list of your top 8 characters or request to join after and send me a message that you have done so. You must also have a minimum of 6k points in Season 3. Requirements for rosters aren't as strict, you simply need to have a solid 2* roster. I believe that it is not the roster that makes points, but that players activity and dedication icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Sorry - meant to reply to a post...
  • Nellyson
    Nellyson Posts: 354 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2014
    Options
    What's up people!?

Spider Monkeys has openings! Currently we are a very casual team. Just join us to help us get a little higher in the rankings! Only requirement is that you play at least once everyday. I need that bonus ISO! hahaha...anyways, shoot me a private message or just click join and I'll see what you got! PS, we're a private alliance and we have 3 spots open right not. Welcome anyone willing to play!

Nelly

EDIT: Got em filled! Damn this thread is great!
This discussion has been closed.