Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Avengers-UK are a top 100 alliance looking to replace 1 member. If you can earn at least 600 points in each PVP and participate in PVE then we want to hear from you!! Looking to find a recruit before PVE ends even if it's only temporary and you want to leave after we get the prizes.

Drop me a PM to say if you're interested and say how many points you have in the PVE.

Cheers

Alu

UPDATE - Now full sorry guys
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Arkon4 wrote:
    Lost Legion is looking for 1 member. temporary or permanent that can put up 700+ pts in pvp and has around 38000+ pts in pve currently.

We are a top 50 alliance. We used to be a top10-25 alliances but is currently easing our gameplay.
    here is a rundown of our season performance.
    s1 - top 25
    s2 - rank 4
    s3 - rank 12

if you meet the requirements and are interested please PM Arkon4 or send a request to us in game

Thanks!
  • Unknown
    Options
    If you have around 50k in story mode , join us to get the new character , 50 minutes left , private message me
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ryanaust,

I'm at 60k right now and available.

New to the forums and can't PM you.

fry
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Fallout is looking for a replacement for our 20th slot. We have been consistently performing in the top 50 or 100. Here is what we are looking for:

- A competitive player who participates in every event. PvP minimum is 500. Though you have to miss that twice and not communicate as to why. Ideally someone that can put 800 to 1000 regularly.
    - Helps the alliance achieve PvE rewards.
    - Finished Season 3 with at least 9000 points.
    - A decent roster, minimum some maxed 85's and working on transitioning to 3*
    - Someone who is active in alliance chat.

We finished #77 in Season 2 and #47 in Season 3!

Here s how Fallout finished in some of the recently completed events; Dark Avengers:Heroic PvE #10, The Hunt PvE #8, Krakadoom PvP #32, Heavy Metal PvP #55, Fresh Cut PvP #45, First Avenger PvP #34, ISO-8 PvE #27
    Those PvE scores are not typo's...top 10 finishes. icon_e_biggrin.gif

We have a mix of veteran and new players. Everyone is very active in chat and shares tips and jokes(yea, usually bad ones). The two commanders are very active and so are all the players. You won't have to worry about joining a band of misfits...err well not bad at MPQ misfits. But bottom line, join us if you want all the good alliance rewards while having fun! The alliance is all about the people in it, and to be honest we've got a great group. We need another great person, which is YOU! icon_mrgreen.gif

Please PM me asap with your season 3 final score and last couple PvP scores. Oh, and you get a free Fallout signature image!
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8300&start=40

Thanks!
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ace of blades has one slot available now and another that will open after the BP tournament. We've finished every season top 10 and have never been in danger of missing an alliance cover for pvp, even when running short handed.

There are a bunch of in game applicants but we won't take anyone without talking to them on the forums first. So if you want to join an elite alliance, check out ace of blades. We'll help you build your roster so that you can later join said elite alliance.
  • MaxCavalera
    MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pandas of Doom

We are looking for one member to take part in season 4 and beyond. We are a competitive alliance (finished 30&29 & now 29 seasons 1-3) and looking to finish well in season 4. We finish top 50 or better in both PvP and PvE(15th in last PvE everyone really killed it! ) events right now and I think one more strong member might even get us in the top 25. We are friendly and active in chat looking for members in for the long haul. Preference will be giving to members with good PvP scores( 600 min and ability to score more for good rewards etc.). PM me if your interested. Spot is open right now(feel free to apply in game) and i would like to fill it before the end of Starfall so so everyone can get that green sentry cover!
    Thanks
    Max

(parentheses rule!)

*spot filled thanks all the applied*
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Warriors Five looking for a new member. We are a casual 7 person alliance, most of us are in the midst of the 2* -> 3* transition. All we ask is that you participate daily and contribute in all the events and let us know if you're going to take a few days off. Apply in game if interested.

EDIT: position is filled
  • Unknown
    Options
    Apex Predators is a top 50 alliance with one less active member. Looking for a daily player for the long haul who puts up 700+ pts in PvP events and top 50ish in PvE events. Preferably active in chat, too! icon_e_biggrin.gif Super stable and fun alliance; have never missed a 3* cover or new char. We will NOT be super picky as long as those requirements are met and kept. All I ask is that you stick around and don't do anything annoying like alliance hopping or saying that you're coming and then don't icon_cry.gif . We will not let you down, and we shall all be happy tamales icon_lol.gif .
    PM me to apply. Will make a decision very soon.
    *STILL LOOKING as of 7/25*
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    EDITED: problem solved
  • Unknown
    Options
    Dark Saviors now has a perm spot open! Check here for more info! http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4828 Bring good food sex options. That is all.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Found
    We are a Top 250 alliance with aspirations to be a have some top 100 finishes, but no pressure to max out every single tournament. I do keep track of season scores and kick those with exceptionally low contributions, but I don't worry about the small stuff or PvE. Our average member contribution for season III was 6819 and we want to keep up that level of regular play -- on average. We're not super chatty, but there's no drama either.

If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send a PM with your season III score. We are looking for someone with 6k or better season scores.

We finished #134 in Predator vs Prey with 18 members. Currently 118 in Season IV. Help us get in the top 100!
  • verbeek98
    verbeek98 Posts: 14
    Options
    DrJario wrote:
    Apex Predators is a top 50 alliance with one less active member. Looking for a daily player for the long haul who puts up 700+ pts in PvP events and top 50ish in PvE events. Preferably active in chat, too! icon_e_biggrin.gif Super stable and fun alliance; have never missed a 3* cover or new char. We will NOT be super picky as long as those requirements are met and kept. All I ask is that you stick around and don't do anything annoying like alliance hopping or saying that you're coming and then don't icon_cry.gif . We will not let you down, and we shall all be happy tamales icon_lol.gif .
    PM me to apply. Will make a decision very soon.
    *STILL LOOKING as of 7/25*

Can't PM yet...verbeek98@msn.com
  • D3P2K5
    D3P2K5 Posts: 32 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Mirwen wrote:
    Deadly United is looking for our 18th member.

We are a Top 250 alliance with aspirations to be a have some top 100 finishes, but no pressure to contribute to every single tournament. I do keep track of season scores and kick those with exceptionally low contributions, but I don't worry about the small stuff or PvE. Our average member contribution for season III was 6819 and we want to keep up that level of regular play -- on average. Deadly United is run by a married couple in their 30s who have purchased all the slots between the two of them, so no need to contribute to the next slot. We're not super chatty, but there's no drama either. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send a PM with your season III score and Predator vs Prey score. We are hoping to get someone today who can push us into the top 100.

As of this moment Deadly United is rank 141 in Season IV and 118 in Predator and Prey with 17 members

I'm looking to join a fun and somewhat competitive alliance and you guys look like perfect fit. I have aspirations to get to top 100 as you do. I'm 27 days into playing and scored 59K+ in the last (Captain Marvel) PvE. Hoping to crack 60K in the current PvE.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    We are full once again, thanks to all for applying so quickly!
  • Najbolji
    Najbolji Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2014
    Options
    CelciusDJ wrote:
    AW Reloaded is open for recruiting.

If you are looking for a top 100 (sometimes top 50) alliance and can put up scores of around 600 per PvP then you would be a great fit for us. Don't keep missing out on those extra covers and get in touch with us right away!

Hey Celsius! Can't PM you cause I've just joined the forums i guess.

I'm a regular player and can and do reach 600+ in PvP, but have to reluctantly leave my alliance because of recent drop off in scoring, which would prevent me from getting a decent roster. Do not have much of a roster yet (7 or 8 maxed 2*), but working constantly on improving it. Also able to get covers in PvE.

If interested, you can contact me
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Thunderkittens are still on the lookout for some temporary* help while one of our members steps back for a bit and we'd like to stay a top 25 alliance. We'll have a slot re-open after Predator & Prey.

The opening is for the rest of S4, so if you've been consistently hitting 600+ (and higher is even better!) in PvP events, have at least one maxed 3* character and are willing to make a decent contribution to PvE totals (we don't like grinding either), PM me for details. The only other rule we have is you have to communicate - be it here, in game or in our GroupMe chat.

* The position may become permanent in the future but no promises.
  • Ti7aN
    Ti7aN Posts: 11
    Options
    Ampersand is a top 100 alliance that is flirting with top 50, and we are looking to replace a temporary member. We scored 58 and 51 in each of the last S4 PVP events, and we were 17th in the PVE. We are casually competitive, and we still score this well. All that we ask is that you score a minimum of 5-600 points in PVP, and that you communicate in chat, our Facebook page, or the forums. PVE is optional, though most of us play it, as evidenced by our last placement at 17. We understand that real life happens, and we can absorb some lower performance if a reason is communicated and it doesn't happen often. We are a fun group looking to add a fun player to our team. PM me if interested. Thanks!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Voltron Force is looking for a new member to bring our roster back up to 20.

We are an active alliance with daily players but no pressure if you miss a day here and there. Apply in game - first come first served. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for replacements for our less hardcore members. We want to stay top 100, and this means the 600 points per event rule is NOT negotiable. Don't bother applying if you can't score at least 600. Thanks!

Our ideal teammate should:
    - score 600+ each PVP event
    - communicate (we understand life is NOT about MPQ icon_e_smile.gif but you must let us know when you can't play)
    - we don't care about your roster as long as you play daily and make at least 600 points per event

For Season 4, our goals are:
    - stay top 100 in all PVP events we decide to
    - play PVE only to grind ISO / to get relevant covers, again, only if we all decide it's worth it

We were top 100 in all three seasons and usually stay top 100 in most events, so join us if you need some covers - you'll get them icon_e_smile.gif

Please PM me and tell me your Season 4 score, current PVP event's score and in-game ID.
This discussion has been closed.