Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• Dauthi
    Dauthi Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Our alliance may work for you:

Shake N Bake is a 20 man alliance who usually gets top 100. We are a great mix of casual yet still competitive enough to expand our rosters. I am the alliance leader, and have a lot of time on my hands to not only play, but constantly recruit, sift out inactive players as needed, and make changes to make the alliance better. Everyone's input is valuable in our alliance!

Expectations of the Alliance:

In order to make sure we our alliance is competitive and active there are expectations for participating in events. In our alliance we vote at our personal forums (it is linked in my signature pic, just click it!) to decide which PVE events we all "target," or participate in. Targeting gives members a small break from pushing avoidable PVE events while ensuring important covers are still obtained. PVE events with new characters are always mandatory however icon_e_wink.gif

For weekly PVP alliance events members are expected to earn at least 500 points. In targeted PVE events your point total has to be 75% the alliance's average by the last day of the event. If a member misses an event it is noted in our forum, and if the goal 3 times in a month that member is kicked from the alliance.

If you are interested send me a list of your top 8 characters or request to join after and send me a message that you have done so. Requirements for rosters aren't strict, you simply need to have at least a fully maxed out 2* roster and a decent start on your 3* characters.
  • Unknown
    Options
    IggyFenton is always top 100, aiming for top 50, and we need a new member. Can you consistently score 700+? Then you're our guy. We're a friendly, social, semi-hardcore PvP-centric alliance - PvE is not required but encouraged, and we usually top 100 in PvEs as well.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Richmen SHIELD is recruiting for season 4.
    Three spots already available
    We are looking for active members who can meet some simple requirements:

* Stay active
    * Obtain at least 500 points per PvP
    * Occasionally fight for a good spot in interesting PvE
    * Be friendly and respectful
    * Follow Alliance Thread

Please send me a pm if you are interested
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi everyone,

We are an active alliance which finished all the 3 seasons in rank under 70 , right now there is an opportunity to join our active team.

There are few requirement so if you can meet them please contact me by private message so I can free one slot for you.

We chat in LINE software during the events so you need to have or download this software.
    The minimum points in PVP is 600 but most of us do 700-900 points
    In PVE events we are more relax but we have to get under 100 in alliance to get the alliance prize so there is no pressure in PVE events

let me know if you can be our new team member.

Cheers
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    We have filled the open slot. Thanks!

Hello everyone!

We are an active top 100 (sometimes top 50) in both PVP and PVE.

We have one slot open!

If you score over 700 regularly in PVP and place top 100 in PVE let me know if you're interested in joining us.

Thanks,
    Alliance The Best
    -Kthunder
  • WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Position filled
  • Unknown
    Options
    Top 100 Alliance looking for active daily player able to put up 500+ in pvp events. Apply at private alliance S.H.I.3.L.D (no period at the end).
  • Unknown
    Options
    ActiveEventPpl are looking to get some new members:

We currently have no open spots but are looking to open a few up. PM me if interested, elfritobandito9 (in game Theralif1)

Rules:

1. You cannot be inactive in any alliance event for more than 2 days (if you will be unable to play and you let us know, as long as it's a reasonable amount of time it's okay. Just let us know!)
    2. You must post scores for every Alliance event.
    3. Due to the matchmaking we have made pvp optional. While it is highly recommended that you get 300 at least for your token, it is not required until matchmaking is fixed.
    4. Scores for Story/PVE events must be 1/3rd of the highest progression reward or higher.

We want people to have fun and not kill themselves on the game, but at the same time, we want to win some good stuff! So let's all put a good effort and try to get into those top spots!
  • peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Ascent is a top 50 alliance (ranked 33 in Season 3) that would like to add an everyday player to our team. We ask that that the player loves the game, plays in every event and regularly contributes 700 to PvP or better.

We are both casual and competitive, as we consider ourselves very dedicated to getting the alliance cover awards, but not pushing members to be top ten. Everyone in our group is a human being with lives, and we understand that, so inactivity for a short time will be tolerated as long as there is some communication around it and the group is not carrying a burden. We have an active chat on Facebook and worldwide membership, where we keep it casual and discuss ongoing events in the game, character development and strategy.

If this sounds like the alliance for you, please PM me!
  • Beast1970
    Beast1970 Posts: 421 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2014
    Options
    The position has been filled, good luck to all other applicants!
    PorkBelly wrote:
    Dormammu U is searching for a replacement for a retiring member.

We are a consistently top 100 alliance. (The last time we missed a top 100 PvP award was in Season 1). We also frequently make the top 50.

We are searching for a member with the following criteria -

1) Can make 600-800 in PvP without too much difficulty.

2) Is able to make top 100 in PvE events that feature a new character as a reward.

3) Enjoys chatting periodically in game.

4) Is self motivated to accomplish the previous criteria.

In terms of our alliance culture, we do not like high turnover. So we are looking for a member who shares our goals and plans to stick around for a while.

We also have no desire to compete with X-Men, 5DV, or SHIELD for a top 10 spot. As long as we get into the top 100, we are generally happy and top 50 is a nice bonus for the extra ISO & HP.

If this sounds like your type of alliance & you meet the above criteria, PM me. Please let me know your PvP score in First Avenger and your current ISO 8 PvE score as well.

Dormammu U is still seeking one worthy acolyte to join our circle. We had a member leave after the last PVP event to join some real life friends in their alliance.

Due to the level of their play, while our normal desires as stated above are 600 per PVP and top 100 in PVE if the PVE releases a new or desired character, we would like a bit more. The norms for the departing member were 800-900 each PVP and top third to quarter of the alliance in PVE points. We would also like someone firmly in the 3* transition with at least one cover for the new characters released.

We post our stats for each PVP in our alliance chat thread, you can check out how we have been ranking in events as well as read on some of how we believe our alliance should be run to see if you would fit in.

These are not hard requirements, so if you think you have what it takes, drop us a line! You can reply in our thread, or PM either PorkBelly or myself if you are able to PM. If you are replying after the end of Starfall, you would be best served to contact PorkBelly as my Monday work schedule will run late delaying any response.
  • Bloo_Alliance
    Options
    Bloo Alliance here. After season 3, it appears folks are burning out left and right . As an alliance, we got all 3 Fury covers. We are mainly PvP. We are looking for players who average at least 500 per tournament and/or have at least 2000 points in the current season. Send me a PM if you can. Thank you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    1 spot already available

* Stay active
    * Follow Alliance Thread

• Unknown
    Options
    icejon wrote:
    ETC is a top 100 alliance who is looking for another player to join our 20 man private alliance.

Looking for:
    -750 points in Captain Marvel event
    -700 points + every PVP event
    -At least 1 3* with 100 level
    -Cool attitude
    -Someone who plays 2 times a day minimum

If you want to see how we are, please see our live roster and PM me with your season 4 score and your Sentry score:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Still looking for one player, check out our scores on the link.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ice jon please consider me. I play both story and vs. I have almost every character. Sentry score was 610 and season 4 is 2232. I haven't figured out out to send pm on this board. Thanks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    1 spot already available

* Stay active
    * Follow Alliance Thread

Hello Blackholexan,

I am a daily player looking for an alliance. My in game name is CapnCanada.

Thanks
  • L1ndros88
    L1ndros88 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi all;
    Skynet is recruiting!
    We're one of the oldest and most successful "casually hardcore" alliances in MPQ.

Our accomplishments:
    - finished 27th in Season 1
    - finished 36th in Season 2
    - finished 32nd in Season 3
    - currently 25th in Season 4
    - we have never, ever missed out on alliance cover rewards

We're an easy-going bunch, and refuse to whip our players for points; many of us are professionals and/or have new little ones, and understand that life can get in the way of MPQ. We just make sure, out of respect, to all push if we're in danger of missing an alliance cover for a particular event. Everyone's friendly and talkative on chat, and we'll make you feel right at home.

Please PM any of our members if you have questions.
    There's no minimum roster requirement, though if you're applying with a 2* roster it's best to sell yourself in a PM (how cool of a person you are, how many points you get in a season, etc.) in order to stand out from other applicants.

Thanks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey. Im looking for a active alliance. Current one has 3 members including me using chat. I play multiple times a day. I know PVE is optional but I usually make the effort for top 10 (if the covers are good haha). PVP Im always making sure to achieve at least 600 points, striving for more every day. Pick me, Im a cool guy... i collect comics haha.
    Sorry, i just signed up for an account and it won't let me PM ya. I made an account just to be more active.... hard core dedication lol.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We seem to be short a member again. If the first post in the thread below appeals to you, apply here or through PM! icon_e_smile.gif

http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=12620
  • Unknown
    Options
    RDex alliance looking for 2 members who play regularly but are not over the top hardcore. Our 2 previous member left due to commitment outside the game.
    We are casual gamers who have lives outside the game.

The alliance is chilled and love banter. We are working towards top 100 alliance finish.

Check us out if your interested in playing in a friendly chilled alliance always competing.

if Your interested let P.M and ill accept you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi all,

I speak fo The Nasty Bastards (In game name TNB1), and we're trying to build up a strong alliance.
    So if you're willing to help build an alliance and create something special, join us icon_e_smile.gif

I started this with some WOH buddys, if you're playing that game too.
    So far we have 11 spots and getting mixed ranks because we have strangers joining and leaving at random but we're wanting to improve and get a thighter group.
    So we're looking for guys willing to help getting more spots, other than that we don't have any requirements.
    We want to improve and get the most out of our alliance but it still has to be fun and not feel like work.

We use line to talk but it isn't recommended.
    Also it's just for talking some **** and having fun, we don't give a damn about behaving PC either. We're called the Nasty Bastards for a reason icon_e_wink.gif
    So if your're wanting to take the game serious while having a good time with some likeminded bastards from around the globe sent me a pm or hit me up at LINE ( ID: hhhammer13)
This discussion has been closed.