Alliance Looking for a Member? Post here

Options

Comments

• WilsonFisk
    WilsonFisk Posts: 365 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ten Rings is looking for a few active players. We finished top 50 in all 3 seasons. I formed Deadpools Tacos, and have just taken control of Ten Rings. A few members and the former commander have went casual.

Requirements are:

Active Daily
    Willingness to get the Line app and join the Ten Rings and DeadpoolsTacos chat (I'm wilsonfisk2 on Line)
    Good attitude, no drama, sense of humor

We want to stay top 50 so performance is important, but currently I am not enforcing a minimum PvP score
  • Emu
    Emu Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    njusticeleague is recruiting... Looking for 2 active players. We want to see 700 pts per pvp, and reasonable participation in pve (since the scores change, we don't really have a number in mind there). It's no problem if you don't hit 700 now, as long as you're willing to learn. 4 of our members have recently retired from the 5Deadly Alliance (Venoms & Poisons) and we know how to get the big scores (we've hit 1400+). We're not interested in being the top alliance... we just want to enjoy the game with a good community and earn some alliance rewards while doing it.

If you have a decent roster (multiple maxed 3* characters), are active in playing (we do want to see those daily rewards), willing to get 700 pvp (or willing to learn how to do it), and enjoy just chatting with friends in the chat... you are who we're looking for. PM me here if you are interested.

We plan to give a few pvps leeway to those that are learning, so don't let the 700 points scare you off. However, do know that it would be hard to get to 700 without some good 3* characters to lean on (which is why we want to see some good rosters).

And in case you're wondering... I'm Emu if you want to check out the groups on the team now.
  • Unknown
    Options
    MisfitRightIn is recruiting for just 1 more!

We are a pvp focused alliance that has been top 100 for all 3 seasons, looking for someone that averages at least 600 per pvp event.

PvE is play however you want.

PM me if interested.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    Options
    You sound like a great fit for me. Top 600 in pvp events is no problem for me generally. I have one of every character at minimum (barring regular daken bullseye, and 1*'s), a maxed out hulk and punisher, and maxed 2 star roster. Definitely looking forward to joining a guild!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Savages alliance is looking for 1-2 active daily player to join our team, we finished all 3 seasons under 100.
    If you had more than 8-9k points in season 3 you'll fit our existing team so please send me a private message as we are getting ready for season 4.

Cheers
    Ryan
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi all,

Hi, Lost Legion is still looking for 1 member who can at least consistently get 800+ pts in pvp and can actively participate in pve (does not need to be a grinder, can play smart)

Here are our standings for the previous seasons.
    Season 1 - Top 25
    Season 2 - Rank 4
    Season 3 - Rank 12

Minimim alliance target: top 50 in all events(pvp and pve) but usually end up higher.

In this alliance, you are sure that everyone will perform. As long as you are able to carry your own weight, you are ensured that all members also carry their own. You can say that everyone in the alliance play to reach their individual goals, and by working together we just naturally reach good rankings. Our core belief is NO PRESSURE, JUST PURE TEAMWORK.

So if you are that person who can consistently contribute and don't want any pressure of dealing with underperformers, we would be glad to accept you and earn great rewards with you. Just send a pm to Arkon or Tikron.

P.S. we ranked 47th in the heavy metal with jut 19 members and the alliance was in break mode in preparation for S4. so that shows how smoothly we achieve top 50 or higher as an alliance.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ready for Season IV?

Bloo Alliance secured their third Fury cover last Season and ready to do it again in Season IV. Are you a sole contributor in your current alliance and not getting the reward you're looking for? Did you just miss the Fury cover by a few points? We're not hardcore like some of the top 10 alliances, but we get it done and place comfortably with plenty of room to spare.

We're looking for a couple active members that can post 800+ points in each PvP event. If you want the next big cover, please PM iincognito.

Accomplishments:
    Season I: Nick Fury Purple Cover Secured [Rank #36]
    Season II: Nick Fury Blue Cover Secured [Rank #46]
    Season III: Nick Fury Yellow Cover Secured [Rank #52]
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey guys n girls. Avengers-UK are looking to replace 1 member to take us back up to 20. We are a top 100 alliance who secured Nick Fury every season and looking for someone who can easily put in at least 600 points to each pvp. If you're interested apply in game or drop me a PM icon_e_smile.gif
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    icon_e_biggrin.gif Hello, with recent events in my alliance I decided to make an new alliance. It starts small 1 of 5 members but with hard work it will become strong!
    I have most of those 2* full maxed and I'm working on level some of the 3* that I have.
    If anyone wants to join ur welcome!

Name: Over The Ranks
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!!

Terran dominion has lost two members recently, one being our fearless leader and lover of Latina dance videos Chimaera. We are actively lookng for two members, we don't have any major requirements in game. We've been here from the start and had out highest season finish as an alliance in season 3 (top 40). Active forum members are a plus and we also like if you chat in game from time to time.

If you are interested please PM mags1587, Sockid, myself, or post on our forum page.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello my fellow marvel puzzle quest fiends,

Alliance The Best, top 100 in PVP and PVE, is looking for two daily, active members that can contribute at least 700 points in each pvp event and also play PVE.

We have finished top 100 in season 3 and are looking to maintain our top 100 finish for every event.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thank you,
    Alliance The Best
    -Kthunder
  • Unknown
    Options
    Reign of Magus is looking for 1 dedicated player to join our alliance.

Our goal is to continue to be a TOP 100 Alliance, our rankings:
    Season 1 - #33
    Season 2 - #61
    Season 3 - #59

If you are able to personally contribute 600 points in ALL PvP events and help the alliance as a whole rank Top 100 in PvE events then you are more than welcome to join us.

Requirements:
    1) You MUST contribute at minimum 600 points in ALL PvP Tournaments, 700 is preferred (Can average out throughout the season... everyone has off-events, vacations, RL, etc etc....)
    2) You must be active, i don't ask that you play eight hours every day, i just ask that you play enough to be a Top 30 player in your PvP bracket, show me that you have a desire to win, show me that you are competitive!
    3) You should have a fairly diverse roster, during PvE events different characters are Essential, so the more characters you have, the more nodes you may be able to do:

If you meet the above requirements feel free to send me a Private Message

Again, I can't stress this enough, we're looking for ACTIVE members, players that still love playing this game.

We consider ourselves one of the best casually-hardcore alliances out there!

Thank you!
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Nothing to see here. Move along, folks.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2014
    Options
    *** We are currently full, Thanks ***

Fallout is looking for a replacement for our 20th slot. We have been consistently performing in the top 50 or 100. Here is what we are looking for:

- A competitive player who participates in every event. PvP minimum is 500. Though you have to miss that twice and not communicate as to why.
    - Helps the alliance achieve PvE rewards.
    - Finished Season 3 with at least 9000 points.
    - A decent roster, minimum some maxed 85's and working on transitioning to 3*
    - Someone who is active in alliance chat.

We finished #77 in Season 2 and #47 in Season 3!

Here s how Fallout finished in some of the recently completed events; Dark Avengers:Heroic PvE #10, The Hunt PvE #8, Krakadoom PvP #32, Heavy Metal PvP #55,
    Those PvE scores are not typo's...top 10 finishes. icon_e_biggrin.gif

We have a mix of veteran and new players. Everyone is very active in chat and shares tips and jokes(yea, usually bad ones). The two commanders are very active and so are all the players. You won't have to worry about joining a band of misfits...err well not bad at MPQ misfits. But bottom line, join us if you want all the good alliance rewards while having fun! The alliance is all about the people in it, and to be honest we've got a great group. We need another great person, which is YOU! icon_mrgreen.gif

Please PM me asap with your season 3 final score. Oh, and you get a free Fallout signature image!
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8300&start=40

Thanks!
  • mytisbrewin
    mytisbrewin Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    XStatIIX is a new secondary alliance to XStatiX, which is a great group of friendly players who have been together for some time. We are looking for sociable players to join this new alliance. There will be no score or roster requirements, but we are looking for players who will play most days and will join in the in game chat and on the forum thread. There will be opportunities to move up into the main alliance when members are busy, want to take a break or don't need a particular reward. I guess this alliance may suit newer players just starting out or burned out vets who have had enough after 3 seasons and just want a stress free alliance. If you still get that competitive urge every now and then we can probably accommodate that as well. We are already up to 13 players with 17 slots in less than 2 weeks. If this sounds like something that would interest you then send me a PM.
  • Heaka75
    Heaka75 Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2014
    Options
    DevastationInc has got an opening. One of our big guns wants to step down, so I am looking for a solid player to replace him. We regularly score in the top 100 for PvP and PvE events. Our 20 person alliance has members from various countries and is a group of fun loving, supportive, active daily players who like to compete but also understand that there is a real world out there. If you like the idea of playing this game, having a laugh with some good people, and getting rewards without it feeling like a job, and you think you get a minimum of 500 points per PvP, send me a private message

Recruiting closed for now
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for a 900+ min pvp guy to join 5deadlyvenoms if your interested inbox top 10 guarantee
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Started a super casual alliance for vets and/or beginners; meaning we are a top 2000 alliance.

For the vets:
    If you decide to be a hired gun for an event, feel free to leave and come back.
    Get to spend time with people in your position.

For beginners:
    You have the chance to ask us for advice until you are ready to move on.

For the forum lurker:
    I have a free spot, so you don't need to send me a PM. Just apply to "The Fridge".

All I ask is that you play most events (or chat) so I know you haven't abandoned the game.
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Filled our last spot. Thanks for your interest.

Our recruiting board
    viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7251&start=40
  • Flume
    Flume Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    RBH is a private 20 man alliance looking for 1 more.
    We've finished top 100 in s1, 2 and 3.
    We're looking for people who can put up points and help the team.
    If this sounds like you, send me a message or search us in game.
This discussion has been closed.