Send me a PM.

Dirty Bugger

Haha, I love you guys.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unity wrote:
    If I don't get in a alliance. I'm going to hurt someone. x.x

Nooo not Mr Raspberry Jam again. Hasn't he suffered enough?
  • I would just like to state, for the record, that DjangoUnbuffed is clearly the goofiest alliance around. No competition.

What's that, Intergalactic Spacemen? Can't hear you from up here.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    rent a kitchen and get on our level
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    105090-spaceship-spaceship-spaceship-jaZg.gif
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    We are Juuuuust barely in the top 4, anyone could come along and knock us out of top 4.

Totally nothing to worry about.

I am sure by morning we will be top 10 at best.

All is well, sleep like a babe. Nothing to worry about.

No need to strategize, no need to do that extra match for 120 points... It's not worth it, spend time with your loved ones.

No alliance that can't even get their own acronym right is going to beat you... That would be silly.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Clint wrote:
    We are Juuuuust barely in the top 4, anyone could come along and knock us out of top 4.

No need to strategize, no need to do that extra match for 120 points... It's not worth it, spend time with your loved ones.

No alliance that can't even get their own acronym right is going to beat you... That would be silly.

Is that sarcasm? Is S.H.I.E.L.D trying to lull us into a false sense of security before pulling the rug out from under us?? This event is too long! I need to know nooooow!
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Clint wrote:

Is that sarcasm at the end? Is S.H.I.E.L.D laying low and going to strike at the end?! This event is too long! I need to know nooooow!

Oh noes!
    runforhills.gif
  • Twysta wrote:

Oh noes!
    runforhills.gif

Lol. That's a funny little guy!
  • Clint wrote:

I totally saw "coming trough like a wrecking ball"

I know well enough how rubber-banding works.

I expect no less than a big shot in the final hours.

Just a word of advice. Coming, shooting trough the rubber... very dangerous. Might change your life forever.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Coming, shooting trough the rubber... very dangerous. Might change your life forever.

icon_e_surprised.gif Oh yea, shooting through the rubber can definitely change your life forever. I suggest you double bag!
  • Thanos wrote:
    Coming, shooting trough the rubber... very dangerous. Might change your life forever.

icon_e_surprised.gif Oh yea, shooting through the rubber can definitely change your life forever. I suggest you double bag!

Are you Thanos or Thanos2? That Thanos2 from FittenKitchens almost cost me #1 in Divine Champions! Almost.
  • klingsor wrote:
    When the 5deadlyvenoms keeps your alliance request on hold you feel trapped, when you feel trapped you need to feel free, when you need to feel free you try hand-gliding, when you try hand-gliding you crash into the MPQ power grid, when you crash into the MPQ power grid, the game goes down, when the MPQ game goes down crime goes up, and when crime goes up your dad gets punched for a can of soup.

Don’t Have your Dad Get Punched Over a Can of Soup.

Get rid of the 5deadlyvenoms. And upgrade to DIRECTV ( or S.H.I.E.L.D)

Is that why you left the 5DeadlyVenoms? So your dad wouldn't get punched over a can of soup? Because when you left I remember you saying that it was because you didn't want to face Shield on the Elite Tournament... I didn't realize you were fleeing from my Tyranny! And here I thought you were a turncoat and a coward! Oops! Glad we cleared that up. Any other funny comments you want to say?

I never said anything about not wanting to face them in elites but whatever. Not gonna sit here trying to compare e- peens. All good natured smack talk welcome. Good luck.

That's fine! I am still thankful to you for buying slots for the alliance before running out through the Kitchen Door! Was I really that horrible a leader? If you and Brady28 had stayed we probably would have won both tournaments! Oh well. I will not get nasty again. Good luck...
  • Clint wrote:
    S.h.i.e.l.d is just barely in the top 5, clearly we do not have the advantage we were thought to have. You have nothing to worry about... Why don't you just....take...a...nap.

Nothing to worry about....

You have a comfortable lead....

Nothing to see here....

I've napped and I'm still cranky!

Shield is the strongest alliance (sorry, my period key is broken...) so I would be very surprised if they didn't take the lead before long. I'm just a humble little guy trying to do a jolly good job at a game I play casually... #PublicRelations
  • Clint wrote:

Stop trying to lure me into a false sense of security! I am immune to your strategeries my friend...

BTW, what is up with these clowns from DjangoUnbuffed? Here I thought they are a bunch of witless morons who wet their little baby pants through the night, and bam, #2!
    Maybe I've been slinging epeens the wrong way? I might have to leave Josie alone and focus on my new number one enemy, RAJJ!!! Seriously guys, you have IceIX on your alliance? That is totally unfair! I see a former venom in your ranks, maybe I can get him to defect, MUAHAHAHA! I am EVIL INCARNATE! (better?)
  • klingsor wrote:
    Clint wrote:
    S.h.i.e.l.d is just barely in the top 5, clearly we do not have the advantage we were thought to have. You have nothing to worry about... Why don't you just....take...a...nap.

Nothing to worry about....

You have a comfortable lead....

Nothing to see here....

I've napped and I'm still cranky!

Shield is the strongest alliance (sorry, my period key is broken...) so I would be very surprised if they didn't take the lead before long. I'm just a humble little guy trying to do a jolly good job at a game I play casually... #PublicRelations

I believe what he was trying to say was: I've napped and i'm still cranky (sorry, i must be on my period)
  • Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Hey! You can't pick on him, he's shorter than you! Pick on someone your own size. You big bully.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Thanos wrote:

Are you Thanos or Thanos2? That Thanos2 from FittenKitchens almost cost me #1 in Divine Champions! Almost.

I'm Thanos2 in game. Hah, was that you in first? I thought I'd get first in the DC. I got up to 940 with four minutes left then got hit for 56 knocking me back down , played one more match to take the lead again but apparently you were being vigilant. I'd like to suggest that you keep your vigilance to a minimum in the future. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Thanos wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Thanos wrote:

I'm Thanos2 in game. Hah, was that you in first? I thought I'd get first in the DC. I got up to 940 with four minutes left then got hit for 56 knocking me back down , played one more match to take the lead again but apparently you were being vigilant. I'd like to suggest that you keep your vigilance to a minimum in the future. icon_e_wink.gif

You came out of nowhere and smacked me hard. Until then I thought your alliance was called FittedKittens, which I thought was hilarious. Those tournament ends are nerve-wracking.
This discussion has been closed.