How To Defeat S.H.I.E.L.D Alliance

Options

Comments

• Does 5DV have a forum because I can't imagine anyone would spend more than 5 minutes in that Alliance if they had to listen to Klingsor all day.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    repronaz wrote:
    I have heard skynet might start some serious trouble in the future

I though that was future years ago and from now already in the past?

http://giveupinternet.com/2011/05/11/sk ... t-omg-pic/
    Is it not 1987?
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    5DV can you guys make your sig smaller? Half of the need for scrolling is because of the size of that thing. ;)

haha i lol'd.........also did u see Rooneys goal :)

Are they still in seventh?

:D:D
  • jozier wrote:
    Does 5DV have a forum because I can't imagine anyone would spend more than 5 minutes in that Alliance if they had to listen to Klingsor all day.

Weird, in our extremely active group chat we had this same convo about some jerk in another guild. Wonder who that could be icon_e_smile.gif

Edit: psyche! You wish you were worth that much of our time. icon_e_smile.gif
  • We are all roleplaying, right? RIGHT?

So.. Ehm... *cough*

NOW FEAR THE MIGHT OF ME THUMBS, FOR I SHALL UNLEASH THEIR MANLINESS ABOVE YALL SMALL COLORED BRICKLETS, AND SMASH THEM ALL TO ATOMS AND RISE SUPREME.
    NO ESCAPE, ONLY DESPERATION AWAIT YOU ALL.

-Il Palazzo, 5DeadlyVenoms, please imagine here my slighly personalized awesome sig that I'm too lazy to make yet
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Wow, just checked in to see how this thread had grown so long, and I really have to say, "what the heck happened in here?"

5dv have succeeded at one thing, at least for me. They've made S.H.I.E.L.D much more sympathetic. I'm kinda hoping they come back in this one.

That makes no sense. I was just trying to have a dramatic showdown with SHIELD and I asked Jozier to not do petty name calling (he called Lycra a ****) and then we've gone at it. If Jozier can stop the insults, there is no need to keep this going further.
  • No offense Klingsor but you and your alliance have come off alot worse than S.H.I.E.L.D

There is friendly banter and big-headedness. The comments you and other in your alliances wrote are the latter.

When people rather S.H.I.E.L.D win than you, well you have crossed the line. If your striving to be the most hated group here, then its working pretty well.

Just look at DjangoUnbuffed, we are loved by all. <
    see, friendly banter
  • No offense Klingsor but you and your alliance have come off alot worse than S.H.I.E.L.D

There is friendly banter and big-headedness. The comments you and other in your alliances wrote are the latter.

When people rather S.H.I.E.L.D win than you, well you have crossed the line. If your striving to be the most hated group here, then its working pretty well.

see, friendly banter

Just because you are being a Shield fanboy and don't like us doesn't mean you can speak for everyone like you are so arrogantly doing. You also are not liked for everyone. I obviously am not liked by everyone because I tell people the truth and hurt their little egos. Love me. Hate me. Like I care. icon_e_smile.gif all fun in my book
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    No offense Klingsor but you and your alliance have come off alot worse than S.H.I.E.L.D

see, friendly banter

Just because you are being a Shield fanboy and don't like us doesn't mean you can speak for everyone like you are so arrogantly doing. You also are not liked for everyone. I obviously am not liked by everyone because I tell people the truth and hurt their little egos. Love me. Hate me. Like I care. icon_e_smile.gif all fun in my book

The truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

internet = won

edit: you made a few mistakes in your sentence so if you don't mind i shall correct it. It should read:

Just because you would rather S.H.I.E.L.D win and don't like us doesn't mean you can speak for everyone like you are so brilliantly doing. You are loved by everyone. I obviously am not liked by anyone because i tell people what the voices in my head tell me to say. Hate me. Really hate me. It hurts. This is the only fun i get in life.

internet = won again

see, friendly banter

spoken like a true villain. icon_e_smile.gif

remember, the best villains don't quite know they are the villains of the story. they have their own justifications that seem to make sense in their head.

see, friendly banter

The truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH.

internet = won

Ok fair enough. *HUGS*. Hehe icon_e_smile.gif
  • davecazz wrote:
    No offense Klingsor but you and your alliance have come off alot worse than S.H.I.E.L.D

see, friendly banter

spoken like a true villain. icon_e_smile.gif

remember, the best villains don't quite know they are the villains of the story. they have their own justifications that seem to make sense in their head.

Guess I'll be your mags then :p haha!
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options

see, friendly banter

i guess playing a villain comes easier. I'm neither heroe nor villain, just a competitor. I was enjoying this thread until recently... I think I will stop posting and do what i do best. Lead the best band of warriors the game has seen. 20 spartans, 20 venoms, all deadly. May the best alliance win (and it won't be the chimichangas, or the feisty tacos, or the JimmyHats)
  • I did not know I got an invitation. x.x
  • Unity wrote:
    I did not know I got an invitation. x.x

well if you apply again, im sure a spot will open up shortly, a couple of us wanted you on board. So if you still want in, apply and play the waiting game icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Unity wrote:
    Yeah, you've got PMs disabled, so I actually resorted to a couple dashes of forum-stalking. icon_e_surprised.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
    klingsor wrote:
    Lead the best band of warriors the game has seen. 20 spartans, 20 venoms, all deadly.
    This screams for a theme song accompanied by a slow-mo group-stroll montage. icon_cool.gif
    klingsor wrote:
    May the best alliance win (and it won't be the chimichangas, or the feisty tacos, or the angyjosies)
    AngyJosie would like to tell you that you're no Mr. Moviefone... and that she did not, in fact, sleep with him.
  • Unity wrote:

We courted you. We bought you flowers, wine, chocolates. We showered you with praise. We declared our undying devotion. We said we would make you all seeing overlord of the Djangos.

Ok, so the last one may be a lie, but the rest is so true.

You never call, you never write. Your mailman says you moved, but didn't leave a forwarding address.

Sorry, I felt we needed more drama in this thread.
  • When the 5deadlyvenoms keeps your alliance request on hold you feel trapped, when you feel trapped you need to feel free, when you need to feel free you try hand-gliding, when you try hand-gliding you crash into the MPQ power grid, when you crash into the MPQ power grid, the game goes down, when the MPQ game goes down crime goes up, and when crime goes up your dad gets punched for a can of soup.

Don’t Have your Dad Get Punched Over a Can of Soup.

Get rid of the 5deadlyvenoms. And upgrade to DIRECTV ( or S.H.I.E.L.D)

Hand gliding? Were you hand gliding while watching games of thrones on your directTV. I feel so bad for someone so bodily starved that they have go handglide to a few glimpses of genetic material makers or baby feeders on one of the nerdiest shows on tv. I mean, only thing worse is if your sexually ripe explosion sounds are in elvish. (Not a knock on the show, I've never seen it so I cannot fairly judge besides on hearsay).

Also, I don't even have basic cable. I feel I am the only person on the forums not part of a guild whatever they call..alliance. got it. Alliance....not part of a alliance.

Also, somebody Said daredevil 3rd ability was a bicycle kick to the crotch. I was going to say it should be a bicycle kick WITH his crotch...then I started having flashbacks to his red and realized that was already a thing.
  • When the 5deadlyvenoms keeps your alliance request on hold you feel trapped, when you feel trapped you need to feel free, when you need to feel free you try hand-gliding, when you try hand-gliding you crash into the MPQ power grid, when you crash into the MPQ power grid, the game goes down, when the MPQ game goes down crime goes up, and when crime goes up your dad gets punched for a can of soup.

Don’t Have your Dad Get Punched Over a Can of Soup.

Get rid of the 5deadlyvenoms. And upgrade to DIRECTV ( or S.H.I.E.L.D)

Hand gliding? Were you hand gliding while watching games of thrones on your directTV. I feel so bad for someone so bodily starved that they have go handglide to a few glimpses of genetic material makers or baby feeders on one of the nerdiest shows on tv. I mean, only thing worse is if your sexually ripe explosion sounds are in elvish. (Not a knock on the show, I've never seen it so I cannot fairly judge besides on hearsay).

Also, I don't even have basic cable. I feel I am the only person on the forums not part of a guild whatever they call..alliance. got it. Alliance....not part of a alliance.

Also, somebody Said daredevil 3rd ability was a bicycle kick to the crotch. I was going to say it should be a bicycle kick WITH his crotch...then I started having flashbacks to his red and realized that was already a thing.

Lmfao. I bet there's a lot if chronic hand gliders around here. Omg dude. Hilarious.
  • To fit the context of this forum it should be something that leads to Spiderman getting nerfed that leads to something terrible.
This discussion has been closed.