How To Defeat S.H.I.E.L.D Alliance

Options

Comments

• allorin wrote:
    Unity wrote:
    I did not know I got an invitation. x.x

We courted you. We bought you flowers, wine, chocolates. We showered you with praise. We declared our undying devotion. We said we would make you all seeing overlord of the Djangos.

Ok, so the last one may be a lie, but the rest is so true.

You never call, you never write. Your mailman says you moved, but didn't leave a forwarding address.

Sorry, I felt we needed more drama in this thread.
    The last thing this post needs is more drama....oh wait you were been sarcastic, i get it. maybe.
  • Phantron wrote:
    To fit the context of this forum it should be something that leads to Spiderman getting nerfed that leads to something terrible.

Spidey got nerfed so hulk couldn't be properly healed after every battle. Since hulk couldn't be properly healed after every battle hulk was never relieved of his anger. Since hulk was never relieved of his anger hulk *smash* shield headquarters. Since hulk smash shield headquarters nick fury had to take all the Christmas money to pay for remodeling. Since all the Christmas money was used for remodeling jachdo got a bagman cover from his secret Santa. You Don't want jachdo to get a bagman from secret Santa. Don't nerf spidey.
  • I might as well take a shot at this:

When you nerf Spiderman, you become desperate
    When you become desperate, you decide to level up Wolverine X Force and Invisible Woman
    When you level up Wolverine X Force and Invisible Woman, you want to use them
    When you use Wolverine X Force and Invisible Woman, you finish a PvP tournament with a negative rating
    When you finish with a negative rating, your account gets investigated for hacking
    When your account gets investigated for hacking, you lose everything
    When you lose everything, you're forced to start over with Bagman as your strongest hero.

Don't start over with Bagman as your strongest hero. Don't nerf Spiderman.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    this thread has 13 pages and no kitchens yet
    that's horrible
  • allorin wrote:
    Unity wrote:
    I did not know I got an invitation. x.x

We courted you. We bought you flowers, wine, chocolates. We showered you with praise. We declared our undying devotion. We said we would make you all seeing overlord of the Djangos.

Ok, so the last one may be a lie, but the rest is so true.

You never call, you never write. Your mailman says you moved, but didn't leave a forwarding address.

Sorry, I felt we needed more drama in this thread.
    The last thing this post needs is more drama....oh wait you were been sarcastic, i get it. maybe.

Bow down to your queen. {;
    And all of the top alliances have some sexy cover art. :3
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Edited: whoops, wrong topic.

But for on topic comment, jeez, SHIELD sure showed up in the top ranks overnight.
  • Ms. V. we already have a queen. His name is HailMary.
  • When the 5deadlyvenoms keeps your alliance request on hold you feel trapped, when you feel trapped you need to feel free, when you need to feel free you try hand-gliding, when you try hand-gliding you crash into the MPQ power grid, when you crash into the MPQ power grid, the game goes down, when the MPQ game goes down crime goes up, and when crime goes up your dad gets punched for a can of soup.

Don’t Have your Dad Get Punched Over a Can of Soup.

Get rid of the 5deadlyvenoms. And upgrade to DIRECTV ( or S.H.I.E.L.D)

Hand gliding? Were you hand gliding while watching games of thrones on your directTV. I feel so bad for someone so bodily starved that they have go handglide to a few glimpses of genetic material makers or baby feeders on one of the nerdiest shows on tv. I mean, only thing worse is if your sexually ripe explosion sounds are in elvish. (Not a knock on the show, I've never seen it so I cannot fairly judge besides on hearsay).

Also, I don't even have basic cable. I feel I am the only person on the forums not part of a guild whatever they call..alliance. got it. Alliance....not part of a alliance.

Also, somebody Said daredevil 3rd ability was a bicycle kick to the crotch. I was going to say it should be a bicycle kick WITH his crotch...then I started having flashbacks to his red and realized that was already a thing.

I blame it on auto correct of hang gliding rather than a freudian slip icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ms. V. we already have a queen. His name is HailMary.

He's a Tranny?
  • When the 5deadlyvenoms keeps your alliance request on hold you feel trapped, when you feel trapped you need to feel free, when you need to feel free you try hand-gliding, when you try hand-gliding you crash into the MPQ power grid, when you crash into the MPQ power grid, the game goes down, when the MPQ game goes down crime goes up, and when crime goes up your dad gets punched for a can of soup.

Hand gliding? Were you hand gliding while watching games of thrones on your directTV. I feel so bad for someone so bodily starved that they have go handglide to a few glimpses of genetic material makers or baby feeders on one of the nerdiest shows on tv. I mean, only thing worse is if your sexually ripe explosion sounds are in elvish. (Not a knock on the show, I've never seen it so I cannot fairly judge besides on hearsay).

Also, I don't even have basic cable. I feel I am the only person on the forums not part of a guild whatever they call..alliance. got it. Alliance....not part of a alliance.

Also, somebody Said daredevil 3rd ability was a bicycle kick to the crotch. I was going to say it should be a bicycle kick WITH his crotch...then I started having flashbacks to his red and realized that was already a thing.

I blame it on auto correct of hang gliding rather than a freudian slip icon_e_smile.gif

In this particular case, thank you auto correct because hand gliding is hilarious.
  • Unity wrote:
    Ms. V. we already have a queen. His name is HailMary.

He's a Tranny?

sssssh, it will be our little secret. Tell nobody.
  • klingsor wrote:
    When the 5deadlyvenoms keeps your alliance request on hold you feel trapped, when you feel trapped you need to feel free, when you need to feel free you try hand-gliding, when you try hand-gliding you crash into the MPQ power grid, when you crash into the MPQ power grid, the game goes down, when the MPQ game goes down crime goes up, and when crime goes up your dad gets punched for a can of soup.

Is that why you left the 5DeadlyVenoms? So your dad wouldn't get punched over a can of soup? Because when you left I remember you saying that it was because you didn't want to face Shield on the Elite Tournament... I didn't realize you were fleeing from my Tyranny! And here I thought you were a turncoat and a coward! Oops! Glad we cleared that up. Any other funny comments you want to say?

I never said anything about not wanting to face them in elites but whatever. Not gonna sit here trying to compare e- peens. All good natured smack talk welcome. Good luck.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Unity wrote:

He's a Tranny?
    Eight-speed, dual-clutch, and very German in all the right/wrong ways.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Unity wrote:

He's a Tranny?

Basically you are Krieger from Archer.
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Options
    S.h.i.e.l.d is just barely in the top 5, clearly we do not have the advantage we were thought to have. You have nothing to worry about... Why don't you just....take...a...nap.

Nothing to worry about....

You have a comfortable lead....

Nothing to see here....
  • HailMary wrote:
    Unity wrote:

He's a Tranny?

Basically you are Krieger from Archer.

Does he have an anime holographic bride? Because that is one of ,y favorite things about Krieger.
  • HailMary
    Options
    Does he have an anime holographic bride? Because that is one of ,y favorite things about Krieger.
    Ah, you mean Cleo. She is wonderful, yet sadly of little help in my quest to master YYZ.
  • Clint wrote:
    S.h.i.e.l.d is just barely in the top 5, clearly we do not have the advantage we were thought to have. You have nothing to worry about... Why don't you just....take...a...nap.

Nothing to worry about....

You have a comfortable lead....

Nothing to see here....

You'll probably be eating us next. We just lost another member to iOS 7.1 icon_e_sad.gif
  • If I don't get in a alliance. I'm going to hurt someone. x.x
  • HailMary
    Options
    Unity wrote:
    If I don't get in a alliance. I'm going to hurt someone. x.x
    Send me a PM.
This discussion has been closed.