How To Defeat S.H.I.E.L.D Alliance

Options

Comments

• Twysta wrote:
    5DV can you guys make your sig smaller? Half of the need for scrolling is because of the size of that thing. icon_e_wink.gif

haha i lol'd.........also did u see Rooneys goal icon_e_smile.gif
    Shame he can't do that for the England team......
  • Twysta wrote:
    5DV can you guys make your sig smaller? Half of the need for scrolling is because of the size of that thing. icon_e_wink.gif

I always want to contribute to the conversation when you guys talk about soccer so I will now do so to the best of my ability/knowledge level:

something about Drogba

that is all
  • Twysta wrote:

I always want to contribute to the conversation when you guys talk about soccer so I will now do so to the best of my ability/knowledge level:

something about Drogba

that is all
    Ronaldo kicked the leather bag(man) and the fisherman caught it in his net....????
  • Hmmm no more replies, did I just kill this thread???
  • yeah something about your last post activated Daredevil's hidden fourth power, a passive which delivers a bicycle kick to the crotch
  • repronaz wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Rodney's goal was a thing of awesomeness.

Not £300k a week awesomeness, but awesomeness nonetheless.

icon_eek.gif
  • I think we need another group hug in here.

Bring it in, ya'll. (all this Nashville my wife is subjecting me to is having an effect, ya'll. #twang# #twang# awoo-oo-oo)

icon_e_surprised.gif
  • yeah something about your last post activated Daredevil's hidden fourth power, a passive which delivers a bicycle kick to the crotch
    Wondered why I couldnt sit comfortably, didn't really hurt but I must have deactivated his trap before I sat down and proved him once again pretty damn useless
  • Wow, just checked in to see how this thread had grown so long, and I really have to say, "what the heck happened in here?"

5dv have succeeded at one thing, at least for me. They've made S.H.I.E.L.D much more sympathetic. I'm kinda hoping they come back in this one.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    allorin wrote:
    repronaz wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Rodney's goal was a thing of awesomeness.

Not £300k a week awesomeness, but awesomeness nonetheless.

icon_eek.gif

I guess I need to check this goal out. As much as I love the EPL, March Madness takes top viewing for the next few weekends. I am grateful that I am able to watch every game here in the states though.
  • Twysta wrote:

Is this still too big?
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I guess I need to check this goal out. As much as I love the EPL, March Madness takes top viewing for the next few weekends. I am grateful that I am able to watch every game here in the states though.[/quote]
    I'd rather wait till tomorrow and watch the UFC and I'm English. I thought all geeks/nerds were supposed to hate football? And let's face it that must be all of us as we play a little comic book match 3 game for hours every day and then go chat about it online during downtime

Sorry, epic fail on that quote icon_e_confused.gif
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Is this still too big?

It's exactly the same size as the last one...

Twysta wrote:

Yes, yes I did! Kagawa looked a lot better today too, I hope he gets more of a run in the first team.
  • Twysta wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Is this still too big?

Ok, I made it smaller and more mobile-friendly.
  • ragthor
    ragthor Posts: 74 Match Maker
    Options
    s.h.i.e.l.d is not the alliance to worry about.
  • I have heard skynet might start some serious trouble in the future
  • repronaz wrote:
    I have heard skynet might start some serious trouble in the future

I though that was future years ago and from now already in the past?

http://giveupinternet.com/2011/05/11/sk ... t-omg-pic/
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Twysta wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Twysta wrote:

Is this still too big?

Ok, I made it smaller and more mobile-friendly.

Perfect!
  • When the 5deadlyvenoms keeps your alliance request on hold you feel trapped, when you feel trapped you need to feel free, when you need to feel free you try hand-gliding, when you try hand-gliding you crash into the MPQ power grid, when you crash into the MPQ power grid, the game goes down, when the MPQ game goes down crime goes up, and when crime goes up your dad gets punched for a can of soup.

Don’t Have your Dad Get Punched Over a Can of Soup.

Get rid of the 5deadlyvenoms. And upgrade to DIRECTV ( or S.H.I.E.L.D)

Is that why you left the 5DeadlyVenoms? So your dad wouldn't get punched over a can of soup? Because when you left I remember you saying that it was because you didn't want to face Shield on the Elite Tournament... I didn't realize you were fleeing from my Tyranny! And here I thought you were a turncoat and a coward! Oops! Glad we cleared that up. Any other funny comments you want to say?
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    repronaz wrote:
    I have heard skynet might start some serious trouble in the future
    It's a shame there isn't a JohnConnor on the forums.
This discussion has been closed.