How To Defeat S.H.I.E.L.D Alliance

Options

Comments

• jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Hello? Shield are you there? I don't see you at the top of the alliance rankings. Is this another Jachdo inspired plan? i can imagine the conversation at S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters...

Jachdo: "Guys, let's not play in the event, luring everyone into a false sense of confidence. Then people will never see us coming!:
    Shamusyeah: "But if we don't play, how will we win?"
    Nick Fury: "Please Let me out of rehab"
    Jachdo: "Silence! My master plans know no equal and you can't spell!"
    Pebbles The S.H.I.E.L.D Cat : "Meow!"

Nah, we were just undisputed number 1 and now that prizes have expanded we're fine with letting the proles get an opportunity to taste glory.

Careful, might get Miley Cyrus syndrome if that ego inflates anymore.
  • jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Hello? Shield are you there? I don't see you at the top of the alliance rankings. Is this another Jachdo inspired plan? i can imagine the conversation at S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters...

Jachdo: "Guys, let's not play in the event, luring everyone into a false sense of confidence. Then people will never see us coming!:

Nah, we were just undisputed number 1 and now that prizes have expanded we're fine with letting the proles get an opportunity to taste glory.

Shhhh... Let them think they are safe while we strengthen our ranks! This thread is working...

Careful, might get Miley Cyrus syndrome if that ego inflates anymore.
  • Lmao @ panda berry. Thumbs up!
  • DrNitroman
    DrNitroman Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    It's very stressful not knowing where is S.H.I.E.L.D

I was wondering...
    Maybe Nick Fury asked for Daredevil to replace him on this operation?
    And Daredevil set a brand new strategy for the alliance: Hide and...
    Ambush!! icon_e_surprised.gif
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Eddiemon wrote:
    Zirtak wrote:
    We've been feeding Pebbles on the side. Only a matter of time before she defects.

Wait a minute, if we're all feeding her how is she still such a tiny kitty?

Dysentry. Now she's never going to make it to Oregon

your age is showing icon_e_wink.gif
  • jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

Why thank you good sir! You were number 1 I believe? Nice title. I'll take it.
  • You just wait. We'll be coming like a wrecking ball soon enough.
  • Jachdo wrote:
    You just wait. We'll be coming like a wrecking ball soon enough.

We're gunna break your walls.
    Or balls icon_e_wink.gif

But we'll do it with love, kindness and grinding icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • klingsor wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

Sorry bud. Only one alliance can be first and only one alliance can have a claim to a singular prize bracket. You missed your shot. But maybe your ragtag band of mercenaries will be able to salvage it this time around.
  • jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

Sorry bud. Only one alliance can be first and only one alliance can have a claim to a singular prize bracket. You missed your shot. But maybe your ragtag band of mercenaries will be able to salvage it this time around.

Klingsor is hoping that staying in last place until the very last minute will net him a sub worth 200,000 points.
  • jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

That's cute. hope you took a screenshot of that moment for sweet memories. Meanwhile, us rag-tag bunch gotta figure out how best to spend that all that iso and hp. icon_e_surprised.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    who are proles?
  • locked wrote:
    who are proles?

proles = 'proletariat', or the "have-nots".
    as opposed to 'Jozier', or the "have-tried-my-best-to-be-the-first-to-post-the-thread-for-each-new-mpq-event-because-it-validates-me-as-a-person".
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    locked wrote:
    who are proles?

They are people who are higher class than rabble but not as important as serfs.
  • Lycra wrote:
    locked wrote:
    who are proles?

as opposed to 'Jozier', or the "have-tried-my-best-to-be-the-first-to-post-the-thread-for-each-new-mpq-event-because-it-validates-me-as-a-person".

Round 2 of the slagging match begins in....3.......2......1........
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Not bad being a prole then.

Hey someone's gotta create new threads.
  • Zirtak
    Zirtak Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Options
    Yeah, we need a new thread: How To Defeat 5DeadlyVenoms Alliance
  • Lycra wrote:
    locked wrote:
    who are proles?

Alright ****, feel free to provide something of value to the community then. I do my part to help out. You don't.
  • Lycra wrote:
    That's cute. hope you took a screenshot of that moment for sweet memories. Meanwhile, us rag-tag bunch gotta figure out how best to spend that all that iso and hp. icon_e_surprised.gif

Which of you bunch I mean? As best I understand it, your "alliance" changes membership depending on how badly El Commandate wants to beat a bunch of people who don't kick people out of their alliance for "scoring too low."
  • jozier wrote:
    Lycra wrote:

Which of you bunch I mean? As best I understand it, your "alliance" changes membership depending on how badly El Commandate wants to beat a bunch of people who don't kick people out of their alliance for "scoring too low."

Shoot Joz, I really wanna respond to you. But it's really hard hearing you all the way from the top of the leaderboard.
    All I'm getting is the sound of "Waa.. waa.. waah..."
This discussion has been closed.