How To Defeat S.H.I.E.L.D Alliance

Options

Comments

• Dslyexic wrote:
    -peeks in-
    Hello? Hi guys. How's this thread doing? I love you all. <3
    It's had it's ups and downs but we hugged it out and are all friends now. Except TheLadder, Jozier hates him,
  • Dslyexic wrote:
    -peeks in-

I think the group hug is still going on. I'm thinking of changing my in game name to Dr Love.
  • I can't believe weight was brought into this!!

Judging purely by TheLadder and Jozier's characters, I'd imagine them both to be majestically tall and beautiful.
    I think they might be ladies too, but hey, I tried.
  • allorin wrote:
    Dslyexic wrote:
    -peeks in-

I think the group hug is still going on. I'm thinking of changing my in game name to Dr Love.

Your love would be strange. A very strange love, doctor.

When I two man it with iceIX (err...phrasing?) and we win because of his score of 999999999 (clearly his favorite number)....that is how you kill a giant. With an even BIGGER giant. You think cheaters are in a sandbox? No, we are all in a sandbox...a sandbox with iceIX. IceIX just let's the cheaters out because he finds little honor in killing them.

IceIX is so hardcore, that in his game when a character gets knocked out, it says KILLED. When it asks you to revive them? It says RETCON.

We are all pencil strokes on the page to IceIX's quill ink pen. He also told me that jozier said that escalators are better than ladders and he heard TheLadder say that walkyourpath might want to change the name to jogyourpaths.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,314 Site Admin
    Options
    allorin wrote:
    Dslyexic wrote:
    -peeks in-

When I two man it with iceIX (err...phrasing?) and we win because of his score of 999999999 (clearly his favorite number)....that is how you kill a giant. With an even BIGGER giant. You think cheaters are in a sandbox? No, we are all in a sandbox...a sandbox with iceIX. IceIX just let's the cheaters out because he finds little honor in killing them.

IceIX is so hardcore, that in his game when a character gets knocked out, it says KILLED. When it asks you to revive them? It says RETCON.

We are all pencil strokes on the page to IceIX's quill ink pen. He also told me that jozier said that escalators are better than ladders and he heard TheLadder say that walkyourpath might want to change the name to jogyourpaths.
    Wow. I want the version of the game that you're playing. Sounds pretty awesome. icon_e_smile.gif
  • IceIX wrote:
    allorin wrote:
    Dslyexic wrote:
    -peeks in-

Wow. I want the version of the game that you're playing. Sounds pretty awesome. icon_e_smile.gif also, walkyourpath said in a pm to someone that jozier smells like old pudding

See, already playing coy. That's how you know he is hunting. Check your mirrors at the zero hour S.H.I.E.L.D, ice is going to be riding past you like thor riding a lightningbolt with his ax guitar mjolnir on a zepplin rift. Blidly blidy TWANG, that's the sound of second place.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Think I found a photo of klingsor:

napoleon.jpg

Woah there. Joe -- can I call you Joe?

Joe, that was certainly a...

Low blow.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dslyexic wrote:
    I can't believe weight was brought into this!!

Judging purely by TheLadder and Jozier's characters, I'd imagine them both to be majestically tall and beautiful.
    I think they might be ladies too, but hey, I tried.

While it is possible for Jozier to be female, the dame wouldn't be no lady.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Think I found a photo of klingsor:

napoleon.jpg

Woah there. Joe -- can I call you Joe?

Joe, that was certainly a...

Low blow.

In all seriousness, being compared to Napoleon in any way is flattering. He is a top 3 commander of all time (Julius Caesar and Alexander the Great being the other two.) Since his only downside is his height (and ego?), and I am in fact a monster (6'4, 240lbs), this is a win/win for me. Not to mention Josie is consistently funny, so I always look forward to a new post.
  • Feels a bit out of place for a guy without an alliance to poke into alliance stuff but I wonder why not just use the ultimate trump card in IceIX?

Alliance sandboxing, the foil to every monster alliance of (in)justice missing a dot.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    See, were nowhere near the top 10: nothing to worry about icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • So where are S.H.I.E.L.D ? What is your plan hmmm TELL USSSSSS
  • See, were nowhere near the top 10: nothing to worry about icon_e_biggrin.gif

That's like getting excited about the first card of a blackjack hand. The second card is still coming.
  • See, were nowhere near the top 10: nothing to worry about icon_e_biggrin.gif

What's the matter? Stall the Helicarrier? icon_lol.gif
  • allorin wrote:
    See, were nowhere near the top 10: nothing to worry about icon_e_biggrin.gif

What's the matter? Stall the Helicarrier? icon_lol.gif

Helicarrier doesn't even have the letter D in it so...
  • IceIX
    Options
    Or maybe it's a Helacarrier?
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX wrote:

Is that a hint for the next character?
  • IceIX
    Options
    IceIX wrote:

Nope, just a bad pun.
  • IceIX wrote:
    IceIX wrote:

Nope, just a bad pun.

Bad Pun... is THAT a hint for the next character?

What_If_Vol_2_44.jpg

icon_lol.gif
  • I read this entire thread. Mostly because I'm bored, also because I'm tired and don't feel like getting up, but oh boy. Sometimes I lose faith in this forum, but it's entertainment like this that keeps me comin back.
    And of course Ice telling us all max character stats like the day after the char's are announced (you post the cap stats yet?).

Also, Klingsor called the members of S.H.I.E.L.D prima donnas behind their back icon_e_wink.gif (myself not included)
    PS I'm never typing SHIELD properly again on my iphone, that was trying.
This discussion has been closed.