How To Defeat S.H.I.E.L.D Alliance

Options

Comments

• Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Murder is uncalled for, seriously, even as a joking matter.

What's so much cleaner is inventing a time machine, and going back to the past to prevent their parents from ever meeting. I call this plan Days of Hack to the Future Past.
  • Holy ****, somehow drama is evolving from Candy Crush featuring Iron Man. Alliances are the best thing they've added to this game, this is fantastic.
  • I don't know how all my posts descend into farce when i look away. This was originally meant to be funny but as usual, petty kids(who are actually 30 year old men) start hitting each other with their handbags.lets get this straight, i care not for SHIELD,i don't care if they win the world, i was merely poking fun at the REST of you.

I have a lot of time for the members of SHIELD. they have giving me tips and hints constantly in my time here. They are not evil,simply nerds.

This forum has a lot of jealousy and anger,over a little game. That's a bit silly don't you think? Most of the complainers about SHIELD would jump ship and join them if offered and that's the funny thing. I would.

just kidding guys, you know i love you(HailMary excluded)
  • By having a fruitful and full life OUTSIDE of MPQ

Take that, losers!!!
  • just kidding guys, you know i love you(HailMary excluded)

And they all lived happily ever after.
    Except for Kyle, who died of AIDS two weeks later.
  • I don't know how all my posts descend into farce when i look away. This was originally meant to be funny but as usual, petty kids(who are actually 30 year old men) start hitting each other with their handbags.lets get this straight, i care not for SHIELD,i don't care if they win the world, i was merely poking fun at the REST of you.

I have a lot of time for the members of SHIELD. they have giving me tips and hints constantly in my time here. They are not evil,simply nerds.

This forum has a lot of jealousy and anger,over a little game. That's a bit silly don't you think? Most of the complainers about SHIELD would jump ship and join them if offered and that's the funny thing. I would.

just kidding guys, you know i love you(HailMary excluded)

Listen, the game is a competition. The point of the game is winning, specifically winning against other people and alliances. Shield are clearly the best of the best, so people want to beat them more than anyone else. It's perfectly normal. Do you think Kevin Durant tries to step up his game when he plays against Lebron James? Or pick some relevant footy comparison for you euro types.

The competition is fun. The trash talking is fun. But naked envy is not particularly fun. Honestly, Kilngsor, I totally got what Jachdo was saying. He was giving you a compliment by suggesting that the only real worthy opponent he was seeing in that LR was you. No need to get defensive.

Shield is likely going to win all of these tourneys. The real competition here is between Django, Venoms, FKitchens, Scavengers, and a couple of others. And with the reward structure that is set up, it's really only for bragging rights anyway. Let's poke fun and talk trash, but no need to take anything personally.
  • gamar wrote:
    By having a fruitful and full life OUTSIDE of MPQ

Take that, losers!!!

It's true.
    [you're] trying to brag that you're hot stuff due to the roster you've purchased?

Another user posted that... This made me think to myself, "Why would I brag about the ridiculous amount of time I spend playing an iOS game?". It's actually really embarrassing.

I do love it though.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    The real competition here is between Django, Venoms, FKitchens, Scavengers, and a couple of others.
    Thank You icon_redface.gif
  • Think I found a photo of klingsor:

napoleon.jpg
  • Emeryt wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    The real competition here is between Django, Venoms, FKitchens, Scavengers, and a couple of others.

But we always go for FUN over competition if those would happen to clash. Do we?
  • Katai
    Katai Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was just planning on seducing them with my irresistible charms, but they don't seem all that interested. Maybe I should work on my abs.
  • DLAW: I am guessing Lebron James and the other one are Basketball players yes? Lol
  • jozier wrote:
    Think I found a photo of klingsor:

napoleon.jpg

Nah, he's shorter. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Jachdo wrote:
    "Why would I brag about the ridiculous amount of time I spend playing an iOS game?". It's actually really embarrassing.

I do love it though.

That's fine. A lot of people love the things they put their free time in to, and I've no qualms with that, nor would most people I'd imagine. I just take issue with buying what you lack in such a short term - it's literally taking the only progression this game has and just ripping it out for the sake of momentary gratification. You know when EA charges $20 to unlock all the cars in your racing game, that you could get in a few hours of progressive gameplay? That's literally what is happening here (granted it's across weeks, or in the case of GSBW / Hulk, months). I can see buying a cover when you're, say, at 4/3/5 Psylocke and just want to push them over, or 4 green on GSBW and your luck with Courageous tokens is bollocks. But just sucking out all the progression in the game is such a.. backwards thing to do to yourself.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Shield is likely going to win all of these tourneys.

This is possible but not probable. And I just think it is altogether unlikely. I'm just using your quote here dlaw so don't feel as though this is directed towards you but a lot of people are shortchanging themselves and their alliances. I know some are just joking but there are others that have been very serious.

For anyone that is think about this: why we would S.H.I.E.L.D have been created if not as a preemptive response to the all the other awesome alliances that were going to (and have) come about?
  • DLAW: I am guessing Lebron James and the other one are Basketball players yes? Lol

Yeah, basketball is really only my third favorite sport, but I figured they have more name recognition than anyone I could think of in baseball or American football. You'll have to supply the soccer comparison for me. As members of the same alliance, it's up to you to fill in for my weak spots.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

But we always go for FUN over competition if those would happen to clash. Do we?

No way, pasa! Winning is everything! I hope you pull a hamstring and can't play!

Wait a minute... let me think about that....

I hope I pull a hamstring and have to play more!
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    DLAW: I am guessing Lebron James and the other one are Basketball players yes? Lol

Yeah, basketball is really only my third favorite sport, but I figured they have more name recognition than anyone I could think of in baseball or American football. You'll have to supply the soccer comparison for me. As members of the same alliance, it's up to you to fill in for my weak spots.

its like me saying Anderson has as much skill with the ball then a bag full of dog shi... But Hernandez is amazing in the box

Twysta: lets turn my post into a football related one as usual lol see the game last night? Honestly can't believe we got through. De Gea is unbelievable icon_e_wink.gif
  • Coming soon to a mobile device near you: MPQ II - The Flame Wars!

Relax people. Let's keep all this in context. It's a game. We put into it what we want, and get out of it what we can.

I love these forums. I've literally never participated in forums as sharing, supportive and fun as these for any game before. Please don't let it descend into flame wars. Honestly, as a community I think we're better than that.

And please don't misconstrue anything that a Django member says. We're honestly just having fun, poking at some obvious targets who are (hopefully) big enough to take it and will just smack us down in game for being cheeky. We run a friendly, mischievous alliance and we have bags of respect for all of you. MPQ wouldn't be half the game it is without all the great players (gives me something to aspire to), and neither would these forums.

Bring it in, everyone. Group hug. icon_cool.gif
  • Acutally I am more inclined to unite under SHIELD's banner to take down those evil alliances, at least fill the top 10 with justice.
This discussion has been closed.