How To Defeat S.H.I.E.L.D Alliance

Options

Comments

• When the 5deadlyvenoms keeps your alliance request on hold you feel trapped, when you feel trapped you need to feel free, when you need to feel free you try hand-gliding, when you try hand-gliding you crash into the MPQ power grid, when you crash into the MPQ power grid, the game goes down, when the MPQ game goes down crime goes up, and when crime goes up your dad gets punched for a can of soup.

Don’t Have your Dad Get Punched Over a Can of Soup.

Get rid of the 5deadlyvenoms. And upgrade to DIRECTV ( or S.H.I.E.L.D)
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I saw that Direct TV ad a month or two ago when I was streaming a Blackhawks game.
    American ad's are so much better than british ones...

All our commercials try to be too serious or are just stupid*. Humour is where it's at.

*They try be clever and serious.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    I saw that Direct TV ad a month or two ago when I was streaming a Blackhawks game.
    American ad's are so much better than british ones...

All our commercials try to be too serious or are just stupid*. Humour is where it's at.

*They try be clever and serious.
    Tired of that stiff upper lip? That British sense of propriety got ya down? You need Loosen-Up. Our patented formula moisturizes your skin and revitalizes your humor (and humors) with a refreshingly cool blend of 'Murica and coconut oil.

Loosen-Up, apply directly to your forehead.
  • jozier wrote:
    Lycra wrote:
    locked wrote:
    who are proles?

proles = 'proletariat', or the "have-nots".
    as opposed to 'Jozier', or the "have-tried-my-best-to-be-the-first-to-post-the-thread-for-each-new-mpq-event-because-it-validates-me-as-a-person".

Alright ****, feel free to provide something of value to the community then. I do my part to help out. You don't.

Jozier, no need for petty insults my friend.
  • klingsor wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Lycra wrote:
    locked wrote:
    who are proles?

as opposed to 'Jozier', or the "have-tried-my-best-to-be-the-first-to-post-the-thread-for-each-new-mpq-event-because-it-validates-me-as-a-person".

Alright ****, feel free to provide something of value to the community then. I do my part to help out. You don't.

This is gonna make how many times he's banned from forums for direct insults? He's quite the gentleman.
  • This is gonna make how many times he's banned from forums for direct insults? He's quite the gentleman.

0. How many times were you banned?
  • klingsor wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Lycra wrote:
    locked wrote:
    who are proles?

Don't be a hypocrite on top of your already long laundry list of personal failings.
  • jozier wrote:
    This is gonna make how many times he's banned from forums for direct insults? He's quite the gentleman.

Once, for calling you out on making fun of / insulting someone.

How you missed out on that is beyond me.
  • jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Lycra wrote:

Don't be a hypocrite on top of your already long laundry list of personal failings

When have I called anyone a name or lowered myself to petty insults? Have i ever called you the spawn of a **** monkey and a toothless hooker? The answer is no. Please try to be civilized. Your friendly banter has amused me in the past. Stick to being funny, it suits you better. I for one will no longer post in this silly thread.

- El Comandante
  • Alright guys no need to have that all out again.

Look, S.H.I.E.L.D is in the top 10!

Yay for misdirection icon_e_smile.gif

But shoot, we've given away our position...
  • klingsor wrote:
    When have I called anyone a name or lowered myself to petty insults? Have i ever called you the spawn of a **** monkey and a toothless hooker? The answer is no. Please try to be civilized. Your friendly banter has amused me in the past. Stick to being funny, it suits you better. I for one will no longer post in this silly thread.

- El Comandante

You're calling me out for supposed "petty insults" when responding to a petty insult from a member of your alliance acknowledged widely to be inflammatory and having been banned in the past. Physician heal thyself etc. etc.

Good riddance, stick to making stuff up to justify people fleeing your alliance due to your tin pot dictatorial ways.
  • jozier wrote:

Lol what? You were banned for calling me stupid and whining about people posting their standard token pulls when I said I hoped people continued to post their pulls just to piss you off.
  • Twysta
    Options
    5DV can you guys make your sig smaller? Half of the need for scrolling is because of the size of that thing. icon_e_wink.gif
  • jozier wrote:
    jozier wrote:

Lol what? You were banned for calling me stupid and whining about people posting their standard token pulls when I said I hoped people continued to post their pulls just to piss you off.

Close enough. Remember you were doing something to try and anger me just couldn't remember which time :p.
  • Twysta wrote:
    5DV can you guys make your sig smaller? Half of the need for scrolling is because of the size of that thing. icon_e_wink.gif

And awesomeness of that pic will not suffer at a smaller scale.
  • Twysta
    Options
    Think of the children guys!
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    Options
    Twysta wrote:

I was conscious of this when making my sig. Even when I was finished I thought it was too big...Now it's probably too small.

The 5DV sig is pretty sweet, but it is a bit on the large side.
  • Twysta wrote:

I was conscious of this when making my sig. Even when I was finished I thought it was too big...Now it's probably too small.

The 5DV sig is pretty sweet, but it is a bit on the large side.

5dv sig is about to be new and improved. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Twysta wrote:

haha i lol'd.........also did u see Rooneys goal icon_e_smile.gif
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    Psychiatrists like to call it over-compensating.
This discussion has been closed.