How To Defeat S.H.I.E.L.D Alliance

Options

Comments

• Telepath wrote:
    Unity wrote:
    Dude...

Man, why would you say that. I feel so bad for your inbox!

For all we know,it could be lies. "she" could be a 38 year old overweight chain-smoking,McDonalds eating,beer-belching dude.....like the rest of us.

Ewwww.... That is what I have been talking to?! So much shame...
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    HailMary, I know you are a UnwiseOne fanboy/fangirl, but I will refer you to Godwin's Law, so you in the future, you sound less like a moron. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law Thanks for the grammar lesson though!
    Hahahaha, it's adorable that you you think we're having an argument. icon_lol.gif

As for TU1, he makes the rest of us look sane, so he's a nice mascot to have around. In that respect, Django is a bit like 5DV. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Telepath wrote:
    Telepath wrote:
    Unity wrote:
    Dude...

For all we know,it could be lies. "she" could be a 38 year old overweight chain-smoking,McDonalds eating,beer-belching dude.....like the rest of us.

See, there you go insulting people again. How dare you accuse me of eating McDonalds!

i know right? My "insults" are way too evil. I feel ashamed.
  • Telepath wrote:
    Unity wrote:
    Dude...

Ewwww.... That is what I have been talking to?! So much shame...

Don't pretend you didn't know.
  • HailMary wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    HailMary, I know you are a UnwiseOne fanboy/fangirl, but I will refer you to Godwin's Law, so you in the future, you sound less like a moron. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law Thanks for the grammar lesson though!
    Hahahaha, it's adorable that you you think we're having an argument. icon_lol.gif

As for TU1, he makes the rest of us look sane, so he's a nice mascot to have around. In that respect, Django is a bit like 5DV. icon_e_wink.gif

Thanks for the compliment...oh right,nevermind.
  • Excuse me while i turn on some music *plays - The Whole World Is Against Me*

a tiny violin plays in the background
  • HailMary wrote:
    Unity wrote:
    I have 3 accounts and I'm addicted. I NEED REHAB. * eye starts twitching *
    New MPQ slogan: "It's like cocaine, but free."

not quite free..... you get a free taste but once you are hooked they are pretty skilled at taking your moneys
  • davecazz wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    Unity wrote:

not quite free..... you get a free taste but once you are hooked they are pretty skilled at taking your moneys

*holds davecazz upside down by ankles shaking violently*
    Gimme yo lunch money you!! Me needs a 3 hour shield!
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    davecazz wrote:
    I shall stay strong! I shall prevail against the siren song of HP discount deals! Lash me to the mast, if you must, men!

...But yeah, their microtransaction incentivization system is quite good.
  • Excuse me while i turn on some music *plays - The Whole World Is Against Me*

Did you literally create an account just to upvote yourself? I only downvoted you because I knew it would hurt your pride, since you post like 600 times a day. Tell you what, want to shake hands and let bygones be bygones?
  • Watch it HailMary, you got a thumbs down. You could be next. Run as fast as your little tiny munchkin legs can carry you.
  • klingsor wrote:
    Excuse me while i turn on some music *plays - The Whole World Is Against Me*

Did you literally create an account just to upvote yourself? I only downvoted you because I knew it would hurt your pride, since you post like 600 times a day. Tell you what, want to shake hands and let bygones be bygones?

Lol you're not fooling anyone.
  • i was the one to put thumb up just for the record.
  • davecazz wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    Unity wrote:

oh yea?

my-bodyguard-scene.jpg
  • davecazz wrote:
    [

oh yea?

my-bodyguard-scene.jpg

I woulda been much more impressed if you had brought Drillbit Taylor out.
  • davecazz wrote:
    [

oh yea?

my-bodyguard-scene.jpg

I woulda been much more impressed if you had brought Drillbit Taylor out.

sorry, guess I'm an old fart, I was going for the nostalgia factor.
  • jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Excuse me while i turn on some music *plays - The Whole World Is Against Me*

Lol you're not fooling anyone.

3 things i have to say. 1- no i did not create an account to thumb myself back up, one of our alliance did WITHOUT me telling him to i may add. I DONT have to resort to that.2- i post 600 times a day??? Last i checked I've been a member for 3 months and have less than 700 posts which makes me posting 12 times a day. Simple math.3- you only wanna bury the hatchet cause you have seen what happens when you cause trouble here. I buried it along time ago but you kept going. This is done as far as in concerned.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Unity wrote:
    Dude I'm probably the only 16 year old girl that plays this game. When I'm at the mall with friends I sneak in a few rounds. When I'm at the beach tanning I sneak in a few rounds. When I was at the fair people was like " stop playing that gay @ss game". Im going on a cruise for spring break and 50% of that time will be spent playing mpq.

That could get expensive considering what those cruise ships charge for internet access. icon_eek.gif
  • I'm sure this goes in here and makes a lot of sense, too.

I figured out the simplest and most straightforward way of explaining this alliance competition stuff.

When alliances started forming it was like battle of the crazy chick bands night. Then some alliances went up to perform, thinking they had it nailed, with their Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Kati Perry lineup. Only then to discover that the band following them was Lada Gaga, Nicki Minaj, and Ke$ha. The Travelling Wilbereens.

There you go, Shield, that is an easy way to explain you guys. I'm not sure which one of the three is TheLadder yet.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I'm sure this goes in here and makes a lot of sense, too.

I figured out the simplest and most straightforward way of explaining this alliance competition stuff.

When alliances started forming it was like battle of the crazy chick bands night. Then some alliances went up to perform, thinking they had it nailed, with their Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, and Kati Perry lineup. Only then to discover that the band following them was Lada Gaga, Nicki Minaj, and Ke$ha. The Travelling Wilbereens.

There you go, Shield, that is an easy way to explain you guys. I'm not sure which one of the three is TheLadder yet.

I don't get all these pop based Metaphors. Who are the Travelling Wilvereens. I only listen to Beethoven, Mozart and Chopin. (joking! I do know who Nicki Minaj is, she has a big butt and says "young money" a lot (what does that mean?)
This discussion has been closed.