Comments

• indeed...

icon_e_sad.gif

this drop is for my homies...
  • We can find room for u somewhere or another. Hehe
  • Nemek wrote:
    Well now my CH thread just looks creepy:
    http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5259

I really wish you would have reached out. Hit me or walkyourpath up on PM if you want to talk about it.

Lol. That does look creepy.

CH - Fitted Kitchens is the best alliance ever!
  • Well all the big hitters are full. And I am a full time player. I may just wait for the rosters to increase and cross my fingers. Reading the forums and not writing on them got me kicked out of S.H.I.E.L.D so I guess I'll see what happens.

Its hard going all "Winter Soldier"...

But I guess I can always retaliate against the imposing tinykitty

if you see and like my roster...

stop by and say hi

CH
  • Well all the big hitters are full. And I am a full time player. I may just wait for the rosters to increase and cross my fingers. Reading the forums and not writing on them got me kicked out of S.H.I.E.L.D so I guess I'll see what happens.

stop by and say hi

CH

Jesus Christ people, leave him alone, he is not a piece of meat.....so umm hey dude we have the funniest,greatest alliance ever, stop by and check us out. you wont regret it.
    Now leave him alone people........DjangoUnbuffed - we rock

stop by and say hi

CH

lol... only if I can be "Big Daddy"

Jesus Christ people, leave him alone, he is not a piece of meat.....so umm hey dude we have the funniest,greatest alliance ever, stop by and check us out. you wont regret it.

stop by and say hi

CH

lol... only if I can be "Big Daddy"

Sure thing, Daddio.
  • Ok... done hijacking this thread. Off the the Alliance board to beg for a spot. Now I know how Deadpool feels...

Much love to S.H.I.E.L.D btw...

peace

CH
  • Clintman
    Clintman Posts: 757 Critical Contributor
    Ok... done hijacking this thread. Off the the Alliance board to beg for a spot. Now I know how Deadpool feels...

peace

CH

Considering you are a hardcore badass, hold court, no need to beg.
  • Shameless Plug- viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5273

That is all

CH

stop by and say hi

CH

Lol. I almost took you seriously.... I will see you at CHs thread.

stop by and say hi

CH

Lol. I almost took you seriously.... I will see you at CHs thread.

maybe u will icon_e_smile.gif
  • I can't find ANY open alliances. Lord knows I need those extra rewards to get out of a 2* roster.
  • Unity wrote:
    I can't find ANY open alliances. Lord knows I need those extra rewards to get out of a 2* roster.

sad face icon_cry.gif <
  • Unity wrote:
    I can't find ANY open alliances. Lord knows I need those extra rewards to get out of a 2* roster.

sad face icon_cry.gif <

In about to caps lock you so hard.
  • Unity wrote:
    Unity wrote:

sad face icon_cry.gif <

In about to caps lock you so hard.
    ooooooohhhhh
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Unity wrote:
    Yeah, between the pre-Fearless-Defenders rush, the Fearless Defenders rush, and the post-Fearless-Defenders rush, the serious (We at DjangoUnbuffed are very serious about having fun) forum alliances have reached maturity.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:
    Unity wrote:
    Yeah, between the pre-Fearless-Defenders rush, the Fearless Defenders rush, and the post-Fearless-Defenders rush, the serious (We at DjangoUnbuffed are very serious about having fun) forum alliances have reached maturity.

Lies

I've read these threads. Most of the Alliances have reached immaturity.

We can only hope and pray for maturity icon_e_wink.gif
  • Clint wrote:
    Ok... done hijacking this thread. Off the the Alliance board to beg for a spot. Now I know how Deadpool feels...

peace

CH

Considering you are a hardcore badass, hold court, no need to beg.

I offered him a spot in 5DP since we don't have space in 5DV. He wasn't interested. Good luck to him. Time to start playing again, break time is over...
  • Hey, nice neck to neck here. Confess, if it wasn't for us, you SHIELD would not try so hard at all icon_e_wink.gif

Going to sleep, good luck to all! (Expecially DjangoUnbuffed, that are secretly plotting to distract both parties and snatch that 1st place with some major misdirection skills)
This discussion has been closed.