How To Defeat S.H.I.E.L.D Alliance

Options

Comments

• jozier wrote:
    I think S.H.I.E.L.D is done with high level competing. We just wanted to show it wasn't a fluke we won.

Feeling that way myself... so when we drop off the face of the leaderboard for the next 2 days just assume we're gone for good icon_twisted.gif
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    Il Palazzo wrote:
    Confess, if it wasn't for us, you SHIELD would not try so hard at all ;)

Our reign of terror probably won't last forever, but yes, you all staying on our collective tails is the most motivating factor. If there is no competition there is no point in competing.

Can you compete without competition?

...just blew my own mind right there
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    I think S.H.I.E.L.D is done with high level competing. We just wanted to show it wasn't a fluke we won.

See! It's working
  • Congrats to all the alliances on surviving the first subs. Just to clue you in shield, everyone in unwiseone's poem had a secret meeting veiled by a 5dv/django flame war. While it didnt get "exactly" as planned, we pretty much have you right where we want you

But then there's tomorrow. And with Mondays comes work.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Il Palazzo wrote:
    Confess, if it wasn't for us, you SHIELD would not try so hard at all icon_e_wink.gif

Our reign of terror probably won't last forever, but yes, you all staying on our collective tails is the most motivating factor. If there is no competition there is no point in competing.

Drats, you weren't my intended target but nice to know that one hit home.
  • Kelbris wrote:
    Il Palazzo wrote:
    Confess, if it wasn't for us, you SHIELD would not try so hard at all icon_e_wink.gif

I can. I'll kick my own **** if I try/let up a bit.
  • Is it weird that I stalk shields roster? * eye twitches *
  • Unity wrote:
    Is it weird that I stalk shields roster? * eye twitches *

Yeah, my Daredevil feels very uncomfortable about that. Lazy Thor on the other hand is very intrigued.
  • Unity wrote:

If it is, then TheUnwiseOne must be weird and everyone knows that just isn't the case.
  • Unity wrote:
    Nah, nothing wrong with that. Me myself keep on checking WYP progression on leveling IW icon_e_wink.gif
  • jozier wrote:
    Lycra wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Huh. That's so weird. Simulator is over for you already?

Nope. But looks like it is for shield. icon_lol.gif

icon_e_biggrin.gif

It still ain't over Jozier! Worthy winners of the 1st subs, so props for that. S.H.I.E.L.D's got skill, and they have coffee. But do they have stamina? Let's do this! icon_cool.gif
  • Lycra wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Lycra wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Huh. That's so weird. Simulator is over for you already?

Nope. But looks like it is for shield. icon_lol.gif

icon_e_biggrin.gif

It still ain't over Jozier! Worthy winners of the 1st subs, so props for that. S.H.I.E.L.D's got skill, and they have coffee. But do they have stamina? Let's do this! icon_cool.gif

Oh please no... this nice event is scheduled for my 5am/working time/5am/working time, let's just all chill and take the crown while they relax.

Anyway, did anyone save a pic of the overall alliances score by the end of the first subs? I was already rolling in the bed, clawing in the air while having nightmares of sweeping colored blocks over and over icon_neutral.gif
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And so it begins...

cgSKN7E.jpg

YaZWwNS.jpg
  • Il Palazzo wrote:
    Oh please no... this nice event is scheduled for my 5am/working time/5am/working time

Isn't the last thing on weekend?
  • jozier wrote:

Feeling that way myself... so when we drop off the face of the leaderboard for the next 2 days just assume we're gone for good icon_twisted.gif

It's... definitely, definitely a trap.

Edit: But yeah, I worked until 30 minutes before it ended, skipped my break to leave early, and played during paperwork while I let my little baristas do all the hard work on the floor. At least Sunday's are pretty dead post 9pm....
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Unity wrote:
    Nah, nothing wrong with that. Me myself keep on checking WYP progression on leveling IW icon_e_wink.gif

165 and rising! Every time I clear a new PvE sub or get a big chunk of ISO I'll give her a level or two. X-Force will just have to wait - he' ll probably end up being way better, but IW is hella fun to play. Between her and Psylocke at 116, I'm actually psyched for the next No Man's Land!
  • guess what guys? I've slept. The deep, restful sleep. I'm going to push harder today. Let's see who takes the next sub. WYP! NEMEK! theLADDER! JACHDO! Do not go hide in the 1* tournament! I demand battle.
  • Hey im not weird . and i don't stalk people. Those twitching bushes outside? the shadow you catch with the side of your eye? THAT'S NOT ME I SWEAR......

I'm clearly hiding under your bed eating Oreos.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    Unity wrote:

165 and rising! Every time I clear a new PvE sub or get a big chunk of ISO I'll give her a level or two. X-Force will just have to wait - he' ll probably end up being way better, but IW is hella fun to play. Between her and Psylocke at 116, I'm actually psyched for the next No Man's Land!

I'm so desperate to get her a blue cover I may end up buying health packs for the one star tourney
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Unity wrote:

I'm so desperate to get her a blue cover I may end up buying health packs for the one star tourney

Is that the number one reward? Hm. I need one more blue cover and my IW is complete (only level 60 though) so maybe I'll actually compete in this tourney.
This discussion has been closed.