Options
12345679»

Comments

• Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    OJSP wrote:
    Except the first quote was from someone saying "This doesn't seem to exist yet".

So if it's a feature they're planning, like "If you've already champed a character and maxed them out, you can sell them and their ISO cost for levelling up will be 0" then some clarification as to if that's the case and when it's coming in would be nice. Because saying "Without spending ISO to level them up" isn't true since you make a net loss on the 66K ISO you got from selling them since you need 69K to max them out from level 15 to 94 and then more still to champ them.
    Well, I wasn't trying to say that what's happening now is what's supposed to happen. I was merely describing what's been happening when I sold them.

Perhaps the wording on the announcement could be clearer and I wouldn't mind a clarification too. But, it's a weekend, so we might have to wait a bit before getting any response.
    So, to follow up: I've got 13 covers for Ares now and have re-championed him. There's no difference in the iso cost for levelling him from 15 to 94 and we still need to pay 5000 for the champion fee.

Right, but the 65k you got from selling the previous one is almost the entire cost to get the new one up to 94, so you need to earn a lot less additional iso to max him out again.