Your latest fun team combination

Options

Comments

• afsplat
    afsplat Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Has anyone tried 5* Hawkeye, Coulson and America?  I don't have her covered enough but figure the AP gain may compliment. Dogface said:
    I use him more often, but now that he's buffed Cap5 is a monster. Buffed level is 500, so battles are pretty quick now. I pair him with BB and Str3nge

• JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My now 2/3/3 Gambit, with my champed Vulture and Gamora.

I'm doing SCL9 and as long as I can get the black to keep Vulture airborne, this team can 4-clear all of the regular nodes without any significant problems. Keeping Vulture airborne creates enough Blue for Gamora to practically chain stun the AI, Gambit's purple clears any pesky special tiles the AI may get off during the first few turns, and once he has the red to start creating & blasting charged tiles it's all over bar the fat lady smoking a cigar. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nothing new, I'm sure, but after running out of health packs yesterday, I had to start trying out some different combos, and discovered Patch/Vulture. Patch gets the green, then Vulture's blue takes out the enemy Strikes you just made. Ideally pair with C&D to cover purple and yellow and supply black for Vulture, but I've mostly been using them on the Required Character Nodes. Especially nice for Daken's in New Scotland Yard, with all the Muscles.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've had lots of fun with boosted Moon Knight + Cloak & Dagger, I used them with Bullseye for his PVP but there are probably better/alternative thirds. C&D get MK's black up and running and generate attack tiles, then switch to create yellow and heal if needed. Then switch back for yellow attack/more black tiles. Bullseye can use his purple to make use of the attack tiles generated and if he downs an opponent he gets more strikes to play with, whilst MK's black heals him if it is a KO. All the while collect green for MK to unleash blades.
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This isn't new to anyone, but in balance of power I am getting the chance to use Gambit, 5Thor, and Chavez for the first time since I have none champed.  Never really knew what the big deal was with half dead thor...now i do  B)
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Patch/Vulture. Patch gets the green, then Vulture's blue takes out the enemy Strikes you just made. Ideally pair with C&D to cover purple and yellow and supply black for Vulture
    I have to try this team. Using Vulture's blue to eliminate those strike tiles is genius.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Was tired of using the same combination in PVE and tried something different with Kamala Kahn, Human Torch and IM40. I must say that the sinergy on this team was far better than I expected.

PS: I'm in the 3-stars tier.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    kk3thess said:
    ...tried something different with Kamala Kahn, Human Torch and IM40
    Torch really is a terror at the 3-star tier. You picked two good support characters to feed him lots of green.
  • CyberVenom2001
    CyberVenom2001 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Through random selection, used Drax, 4* Star-Lord, 3* Hawkeye. Starlord causes countdown for days along with Hawkeye's blue arrows. Both trigger Drax' Secret Weapon. So fun!!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not great, but it is a fun gimmick: America Chavez+She-Hulk+Hood. Or anyone else with AP steal/destroy. I think I might have to try America/Hood/OBW when Combined Arms rolls around.
    My America is 1/2/4, so even at 550 she's not very good.  I did use Rogue/Hood/OBW for both Combined Arms and Balance of Power, and that's quite the fun team.  Healing, AP Stealing x2, and Rogue tanks all of her colors to reduce damage.  A nice change from playing Grockdusa teams every match...
  • udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For Venom Bomb, I've been having fun with Black Bolt, boosted 3* Strange & 3* Thanos.

I know it's not exactly an innovative combination, but it sure is satisfying when a symbiote gets ko'd by Flames, then Energy Channeling hurts another and Death finishes them off.  All without me even touching the screen.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm really enjoying Bl4de, Vulture and Cloak&Dagger in Shield Sim.  Also loving boosted Hulkbuster, C4rol and Gwenpool for Civil War. 

To counteract the never ending Gamora/R&G/Medusa opponents in Simulator, I like to use De4dpool, Medusa and Quake.

My team for PVE when I'm tired of grinding and just want to go to sleep: Thanos, BP and Strange :) 
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Options

To counteract the never ending Gamora/R&G/Medusa opponents in Simulator, I like to use De4dpool, Medusa and Quake.

Can you explain this one?
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    Options

Can you explain this one?
    I put Deadpool in here at 553, so that X enforcer does max damage. By using Quake or Medusa the first few turns, I'll target their Medusa first and she will be down by the 3rd or 4th turn. Using My Medusa to match special tiles, I can heal team/gain AP.  Quake helps target special tiles I can't match, and both her and Medusa shake up the board.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2018
    Options
    A small variation from my previous fun team: 3* Patch, 3* Dr. Strange and 3* Hawkeye. I used this team in the recent Civil War boss event. At one point, I was able to activate 1 stun and 2 more stuns a turn or two later from DS due to gaining blue and purple ap from matching enemies' special tiles, thanks to Patch and Hawkeye. For those enemies' special tiles in tough to reach spot, I used DS purple ability to remove them. I was doing about 6k to 8k damage per turn from DS's blue.
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Rogue, Mockingbird, America Chavez
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With two Hawkeye in queue, sacrificed some 266 rares to level and Champ the archer. Starting Gambit, Black Bolt, Hawkeye in Sim, mostly for the additional synergy with Gambit. HE passive fortifies Rajun Cajun and generates more red for more Aces and Eights. Naturally you get more blue too when the Rajun CDs finish, letting you fire through your bag of tricks.
    Now I just need the ISO for Goblin, Phoenix, Surfer, and OML. Oh well, they can wait for 3* dupes to get champed. And new 4*s. And, really, most everything else takes priority.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Used a Strang3, 3* Hulk and Moonstone to fight the hardest non-essential level node on R&G event. It was surprisingly effective. Strange doing what he does best: Stunning with his blue and attacking with his yellow. Hulk in front taking damage, filling the board with green with his black and shaking the hell out of it with his green. Moonstone stealing the Doctor Doom attack tiles with her black and doing generous damage with her red. Purple? Sometimes used Strang3's to make those attack tiles disappear, sometimes Moonstone's to move them to another place and even to give direct damage by itself. This combination really made me smile.
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Had fun with 5* Gambit, Bl4de, & 3* Dr Strange.  Now, my Gambit only has 1 red and 3 black covers, so there may be better teams/uses with a champed Gambit, but it's a way to gain red to fuel up Bl4de's bloodlust while keeping reds on the boards to create strikes early in the match.  By the time Blade starts attacking with bloodlust, I usually have 4-5 good strikes on the board and Gambit keeps Blade in a frenzy.  Then you can finish them off with Gambit's red.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    heybub said:
    Had fun with 5* Gambit, Bl4de, & 3* Dr Strange.  Now, my Gambit only has 1 red and 3 black covers, so there may be better teams/uses with a champed Gambit, but it's a way to gain red to fuel up Bl4de's bloodlust while keeping reds on the boards to create strikes early in the match.  By the time Blade starts attacking with bloodlust, I usually have 4-5 good strikes on the board and Gambit keeps Blade in a frenzy.  Then you can finish them off with Gambit's red.
    I like those two with Carol as a third.  My Gambit is 5/3/5 but still level 255.  Basically, Carol buffs all of Blade's strikes to game-over levels with the countdowns from Gambit's purple.  And it is all done passively.