Your latest fun team combination

1147148149150151153»

Comments

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    edited 16 July 2024, 18:54

I always forget this ones name, but I think it's Peggy Thor, the chosen or almighty or somethin? The MPQ Character. White hair, giant hammer, smells like peppermint (I imagine). It is fair if anyone forgot she existed.

• _TrashPanda
    _TrashPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    edited 16 July 2024, 20:14

5Colossus (Fastcar)/ 4Kang3* (Frog)/ 4Darkveil (Sanctum) - Boost TUs to 3 before match starts. For speed I'll boost 2TU + 2BP + 2ALL. Make sure to send away opponents that don't do match damage first by putting them in front.

My new go to team for CN. It can hit anything except Gorgon and I think does it faster & with less risk then 5Kang/ 5HE/ IM3 team.

A PvP alternative for this team that's annoying on defense & fun on offense if have a fatter Essential & they're a hero =
    5Kang (Eros/Frog) + 4Darkveil (Frog/Eros) + Essential (Fastcar)

To be fair, it's a bit boring but fun team in the short term.

• BGanhs
    BGanhs Posts: 3 Just Dropped In

For DPD 3* node I've been using Ironfist, April Parker and Jubilee. Jubilee's pink increases Parker's abilities. Ironfist feeds Parker's black. Her black one-shots.

• WhiteBomber
    WhiteBomber Posts: 248 Tile Toppler

@WhiteBomber said:

@Jinx said:
    Been playing around with a lot of different teams lately and finally found a use for Grandma Thor. Paired her with Okoye and 2>4* Electro and it was fun. Does a lot of damage.

This is the most exciting post I've seen in quite some time, I can't wait to try it out! I would love to see this granny get used for once!

It worked! I made it throw the final node with this team, granted, it's not the toughest fight, but the synergy was good. Not the strongest team by any means, but probably the most useful I've seen OldPeg! Well done @Jinx

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 451 Mover and Shaker

Boosted Chasm / boosted Gargantos / 5* Hawkeye is so much fun and reminds me why I'm trying to build up my half-covered Hawkeye. I'm really enjoying decimating PvE nodes with those three.

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards

In the current Devpool PVP: 5 Omega Red with power stone, 4 Shaw with Refreshment Cart, and Devpool with Eros Arrow.

This is the "nerf mThor to oblivion" team. Target her first. Eros locks onto her and fortifies. Omega's black does its thing. Shaw denies her charge tiles. Soon she's just a big meat sack doing 1 damage on every match and every power activation. It's hilarious, especially if you throw a DP green at her to boot!

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker

Apocalypse/BRB/Lady Octopus
    OML/Polaris/Emma3>4
    Shang Chi/Darkveil/XFW

• UnityGamer
    UnityGamer Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    edited 2 September 2024, 04:13

Any team who consists of Moon Girl/Devil Dinosaur, preferably special tile creators like Polaris, Storm or Dazzler. Every special tile destroyed adds to Moon Girl's A Spark Of Genius Blue power regardless of affiliation, and her Dino Dance Party purple tiles help with this power big time. Get those countdown tiles to shuffle the board, siphon up special tiles (and AP), and scatter upon completion, and you will have built a very powerful Blue power that can theoretically down an enemy with just a single selection.

I've yet to try this, but pair MG/DD up with 5-Star Captain America for his Coup De Grace Red power and you might just have yourselves a damage-dealing powerhouse, provided you've racked up AP via Dino Dance Party. Even though I would prefer Polaris as part of this "fun" group, her Electromagnetic Resonance Purple power will result in S.A.P.s flooding the board, so I would go for Moon Girl/Devil Dinosaur-3-Star Storm-Dazzler as my pinnacle fun group. Let me know if anyone's tried MG/DD-5-star Cap/3-star Storm.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,339 Chairperson of the Boards

Have you tried using 5* Carnage with her?

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 502 Critical Contributor

@ThaRoadWarrior said:
    Have you tried using 5* Carnage with her?

Or even 4* for that matter. Doesn't seem to matter if it's friendly or enemy tiles or matched/destroyed by you or them. I looked at EBs 458 and even unboosted she could end up 1 shotting a 550 for 8 blue.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,339 Chairperson of the Boards

Carbage generates new friendlies when you match or destroy them though, so he may be better.