Your latest fun team combination

1141142143144145147»

Comments

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 157 Tile Toppler

Does the match damage bonus from Magik3 or Cyclopse5 stack with Karnak, Juggernaut, and Collossus match damage bonuses or do they just go with whichever one has the highest bonus?

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,090 Chairperson of the Boards

seems easily testable, but my guess would be that the higher bonus overrides the lower, same as when using Okoye and Apocalypse together, or presumably Emma and Wanda.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,003 Chairperson of the Boards

@Jinx said:
    Does the match damage bonus from Magik3 or Cyclopse5 stack with Karnak, Juggernaut, and Collossus match damage bonuses or do they just go with whichever one has the highest bonus?

With the characters specified, yes. They stack together.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 959 Critical Contributor
    edited 11 February 2024, 01:25

Boosted 1 star ascended juggs and boosted ascended Karnak are pretty great together. I've been running them in victor Mancha pvp and they both are deadly. Once Karnak get exploit flaw turned on he's pretty much killing everything.

Juggs green and Karnak blue are great board shake and then I usually use Karnak red to create match 5's but you can also use jugg red to insta delete a problematic enemy if you're willing to spend a health pack. My juggs is no where near 550 yet but there isn't much that survives his red boosted to lvl 572. When he gets into the 600's its gonna be bonkers.

I haven't gotten so many blues in pvp since ascended Ghost and Jubilee were boosted together.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,351 Chairperson of the Boards

Here's one I have been using sparingly but it is pretty fun.

Multiple Man, High Evolutionary 5*, and Deathlokk.

Evo tanks and can heal if needed. Tons of yellow gets generated. Once MM starts filling out the board damage lessens, and MM clears out all the specials. This is a relatively safe team and not a ton of health packs are needed.
    AP boosts if you like, but not necessary. Use any free AP generating supports.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 569 Critical Contributor

Thanks, Di.
    Nice to have a team with a couple of the lesser lights of MPQ featuring.