Your latest fun team combination

Options

Comments

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 211 Tile Toppler
    Options

Does the match damage bonus from Magik3 or Cyclopse5 stack with Karnak, Juggernaut, and Collossus match damage bonuses or do they just go with whichever one has the highest bonus?

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

seems easily testable, but my guess would be that the higher bonus overrides the lower, same as when using Okoye and Apocalypse together, or presumably Emma and Wanda.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Jinx said:
    Does the match damage bonus from Magik3 or Cyclopse5 stack with Karnak, Juggernaut, and Collossus match damage bonuses or do they just go with whichever one has the highest bonus?

With the characters specified, yes. They stack together.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,010 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 11 February 2024, 01:25
    Options

Boosted 1 star ascended juggs and boosted ascended Karnak are pretty great together. I've been running them in victor Mancha pvp and they both are deadly. Once Karnak get exploit flaw turned on he's pretty much killing everything.

Juggs green and Karnak blue are great board shake and then I usually use Karnak red to create match 5's but you can also use jugg red to insta delete a problematic enemy if you're willing to spend a health pack. My juggs is no where near 550 yet but there isn't much that survives his red boosted to lvl 572. When he gets into the 600's its gonna be bonkers.

I haven't gotten so many blues in pvp since ascended Ghost and Jubilee were boosted together.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,406 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Here's one I have been using sparingly but it is pretty fun.

Multiple Man, High Evolutionary 5*, and Deathlokk.

Evo tanks and can heal if needed. Tons of yellow gets generated. Once MM starts filling out the board damage lessens, and MM clears out all the specials. This is a relatively safe team and not a ton of health packs are needed.
    AP boosts if you like, but not necessary. Use any free AP generating supports.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

Thanks, Di.
    Nice to have a team with a couple of the lesser lights of MPQ featuring.

• dianetics
    Options

The last team I shared is legit and can take down any node in the game. I’ve got a few more in the pocket I’m not sharing yet, but here is my recently discarded dps team.

This is a buzz saw. I bet some are already using it, but I haven’t seen it mentioned.

All 5:
    Omega Red with The Deadpool
    Emma with Krakakoa
    Magic with The Blackbird

This is a team to burn through PvE nodes and is useful in shield sim.
    If you have no great boosted team just use this.
    Blackbird on Magik boosts her match damage bonus. The deadpool works wonders and krakakoa is great at the end of the grind. Thanks to tiger for the Emma krakakoa pairing.

• Altair22
    Altair22 Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options

Currently loving my America Chavez 463 lvl, Ghost 451 lvl and Karnak 450 lvl, deadly in the PVP, beating even 550 lvl Thoras

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Probably old but having a field day with Dr Bong, Coulson and Hawkeye. Countdown/fortify madness.

• dramatist
    dramatist Posts: 220 Tile Toppler
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    Bring Coulson (4/4/5), Multiple Man (x/5/x) and 4* Captain Marvel (x/5/x).

Boost all +2 AP.

Cast Multiple Man yellow 6 times on turn 0.

Watch.

That was fun.

• ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 162 Tile Toppler
    Options

Kang, 5* Riri, and Coulson, wins turn zero if use ap buffs, turn 3-4 otherwise.

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Jinx said:

Only bringing this back because I just got my 3Magik5: yes, her match bonus stacks with 5* Colossus.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@dianetics said:
    [snip for brevity]
    Cast order is if opponent has at least 6ap in yellow red and black cast vultures green.
    Heimdalls blue (keep his yellow at 3), Evos yellow, evos black, heimdalls yellow, then heimdalls red if available.

Wait, what? I honestly believed Vulture's green drained AP from his own team to fuel his attack. Consider my mind blown.

• dianetics
    edited 5 March 2024, 03:44
    Options

@DeNappa said:

Wait, what? I honestly believed Vulture's green drained AP from his own team to fuel his attack. Consider my mind blown.

I use it when he's airborne. So I use Heimdall to send him up then cast green. He generates a ton of AP and I send him right back up. Sometimes 2 or 3 times in a turn.
    If he is not in the air it will drain from your own team.

edit* I just tried it out again to make sure. When I used it when he wasn't airborne it didn't appear to drain my ap and it looked like the enemy AP went down? Not quite sure, but that really isn't how I use it. I should have specified to use green when he is airborn.

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Coulson, Bong and Hawkeye up to no good.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@qandols said:

Coulson, Bong and Hawkeye up to no good.

Whoa. That's going to be hilarious.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

A fun one in PvE:
    5-star Omega Red
    5-star Dr. Strange
    Doctor Bong

With Strange generating yellow each turn with his passive, you can get Bong's yellow ability out constantly after the first few turns. With the "Get x% of the damage you do back as a real heal, and not that burst health stuff" tiles out, Omega Red is essentially immortal thanks to his passive.

Dr. Strange will also get health back each time his passive fires, and it gets rid of all of the strike/protect that Daken/Bullseye create in the PvE nodes.

It's also shown me a couple of bugs in the game:
    Dr. Strange's passive can hit a downed enemy when the opposing team fires a team-up ability.
    Dr. Bong's yellow won't heal if the character is already up to full health thanks to burst healing.

• dianetics
    Options

Here’s a steamroller. Slow to get going but flattens everything once it gets going.

I posited this in another thread and it works pretty well.

4* Beast ascended with Ebony Maw. 5ambit and 5torm.
    Just chase black, Beast will start to crush and then you start to blow things up with Gambit as well. Once it gets going Beast will start one shotting everything.
    It is a thematically strong X-men team so if that’s something your into check it out.