Your latest fun team combination

Options

Comments

• Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I've been enjoying C4Rol (yawn) RnG4 and St4r Lord. Nothing too original here, I know, but the damage keeps jumping up so fast. I love it.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Not a fast team, but fun for The Big Enchilada:

Coulson
    St4r-Lord
    Drax
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2* Bullseye - 3* Spidey - 4* Medusa is pretty effective against the goons, at least while the queen is boosted. Lots of free protect tiles that trigger healing if you need it, cheap stun, and Medusa's free damage.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    And 3* Bullseye - 3* Spidey - 4* Medusa worked quite well for me in Bullseye PVP. Similar reason as above, except now Bullseye can destroy tiles for nasty damage, and once the strikes come out, it's practically game over. I've taken down some double-champ 4* teams with that combo, though on defence I imagine I'm easy pickings. Got my 575, though, so I'm good.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With Ant-Man and Dr. Strange boosted in the current Guardians PvE event I put them with Medusa against all the symbiotes in the first sub. Medusa was just doing her thing, chipping away, but with her AP generation springing after matching all the symbiote's special tiles it's pretty easy to fill up Ant-Man's purple and Strange's blue. They chewed up those symbiotes like nothing. If I got Ant-Man's yellow power off as well, the damage per turn was insane.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My favourite Sim-team for this season: Red Hulk, (4*)Luke Cage, Vulture.

All colors covered and a pretty nice synergy. They´ve even beaten some of these nasty Cardusa-teams.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options

New Sim discovery - Riri, Medusa, Carol

Not only Rainbow powers, but also exactly 1 active power in each color.  Solid team all round thanks to the rainbow and some hope the AI might play it decent! 

Be interested to discover other teams like this.  Could switch Medusa for ProfX I guess.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've been monkeying around with Wasp, 3-star Falcon, and 2-star Wolverine.  I've been using them in some of the Events and the Big Enchilada, and they work surprisingly well.  Every color has one active ability but blue, which has two nice passives.  Plus, it's good practice for the next Combined Arms. :)
  • GuntherBlobel
    GuntherBlobel Posts: 987 Critical Contributor
    Options
    When Luke Cage is boosted:
    4* IF
    4* C&D

I have LC champed and the other two undercovered and lvl 70. But they support LC so well, it's awesome. Using this against Mindless Ones in Honor Among Theives.

It works well, because C&D makes the black AP needed for IF to transform LC's insane protect tiles. Then you switch C&D to light to power LC's yellow power.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've been monkeying around with Wasp, 3-star Falcon, and 2-star Wolverine.  I've been using them in some of the Events and the Big Enchilada, and they work surprisingly well.  Every color has one active ability but blue, which has two nice passives.  Plus, it's good practice for the next Combined Arms. :)
    2-star Bullseye works really well too, and adds even more purple synergy, though you lose active uses for Red/Green and risk a bad board. If you chase purple, Bullseye will spit out defense tiles that the team can hide behind until you have Falcon's purple and Wasp's yellow ready - after which you can flood the board with more defense tiles and have Wasp flip/buff them. After that the fight will be over in short order.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    R&G
    Coulson
    Drax

Every time a countdown goes off you gain a little ap and do 2-3k damage (depending on how many of Rockets buffed strike tiles are out).

Not a fan of Rocket, but if you can get his blue CD tile out this team really brings the pain.

Drax is key though, he really doesn't get enough love. He can basically take away half of a characters health for 8 red ap, the rest of the match is just a process of whittling down the enemies' health with countdowns.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kishida said:
    Not a fast team, but fun for The Big Enchilada

Coulson
    St4r-Lord
    Drax
    Replace Star Lord with 5hawkeye and you have the team I use daily for TBE
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Medusa, G4mora, R4cket&Groot. 
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Medusa, Strange, Bl4de.  Seems to work well in PVE and is fun.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is as much as anything a consequence of the levels I have the various characters at, but in Thick as Thieves, I've been running Dak3n, C4rol, Medusa as my default team.

C4rol/Medusa is a standard, but my Medusa is higher level, which sets my strongest colour as yellow, which isn't terribly useful for most teams I can put together. Dak3n is boosted high enough that he resets it to black, often giving me enough for 3-4 Photonic Barrages per match.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is as much as anything a consequence of the levels I have the various characters at, but in Thick as Thieves, I've been running Dak3n, C4rol, Medusa as my default team.

C4rol/Medusa is a standard, but my Medusa is higher level, which sets my strongest colour as yellow, which isn't terribly useful for most teams I can put together. Dak3n is boosted high enough that he resets it to black, often giving me enough for 3-4 Photonic Barrages per match.

I should try that and see if it's faster than Mordo/Strange/Medusa...
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm not playing so much for speed, but it's a great health pack saver, again, at least at the levels I have them. Daken tanks all three of his colours plus team-ups (and of the other three, two are passives and one is a really cheap power), and spams strikes around enough that Medusa keeps everyone topped up and makes sure that Daken has enough time for his true healing to kick in.

It's also amusing because several Dark Avengers have either green or black as their strongest colour, so in addition to AP, I'm also getting either more strikes or AoE damage on their team each time they match it.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Kishida said:
    Not a fast team, but fun for The Big Enchilada

Coulson
    St4r-Lord
    Drax
    Replace Star Lord with 5hawkeye and you have the team I use daily for TBE
    I use 3* hawkeye, but this is the one fight I really enjoy each day and sometimes even wish it had more waves. 
  • DeltaAlpha75
    DeltaAlpha75 Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    TBE for me are unleveled 5* Thanos  (1 black) & BP(2 red) + 4* champed R&G (5 yellow). Takes 1-3 rounds to fully clear it, depending on board.