Your latest fun team combination

Options

Comments

• talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With my current roster:

Bl4de/Medusa/3*Strange against anything that has a goon. Bl4de/Medusa/IM40 against anything that doesn't. Medusa's attack tiles coupled with Blade's strike tiles is killing it while I either get up enough AP to do something effective, or wait for goons to start laying down countdown tiles and letting Strange fire away.

I'd use 5*Strange, but he's at 4/3/0... and I have been patiently waiting for a yellow tyvm.
    Love to try this team but only got 3 cover on Medusa :(
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    talleman said:
    With my current roster:

Bl4de/Medusa/3*Strange against anything that has a goon. Bl4de/Medusa/IM40 against anything that doesn't. Medusa's attack tiles coupled with Blade's strike tiles is killing it while I either get up enough AP to do something effective, or wait for goons to start laying down countdown tiles and letting Strange fire away.

I'd use 5*Strange, but he's at 4/3/0... and I have been patiently waiting for a yellow tyvm.
    Love to try this team but only got 3 cover on Medusa :(
    I've got her at 2/5/4, and have been leveling her up over the past few days from around 180 to 226. I'll be able to finish her off to 229 tomorrow and will then have to wait until I can pull some more covers for her.
  • MaxxPowerz
    MaxxPowerz Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Drax is really growing on me

If you are lucky enough to have Hawkeye covers...(mines currently 3/1/3)

Drax/5awkeye/Coulson

This team is crazy once it gets rolling, and all it takes is one bola arrow countdown tile for 5 blue! Coulson will then create a countdown tile. Hawkeye fortifies. When the tiles expire you gain more blue and red ap, Coulson and Drax both do passive damage.

At this point the train is rolling, and you should have no problems filling the board with countdowns. When you have enough, use Drax' s purple to create a strike tile for added damage for each countdown. Mix in his red ability to do some decent damage to characters who have full health.

You're pretty much looking at 4k damage each turn after you get that first countdown on passive damage alone. 
  • Electrovirus
    Electrovirus Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Options
    I had fun teaming up Eddie Brock with 4* Starlord and Squirrel Girl during her event.  Venom nerfed the other teams shields and Squirrel Girls CD tiles fed Starlords red power for more damage.
  • besOtrono
    besOtrono Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    In PvP Cage4*-Medusa-mrFantastic against Carnage-Medusa-mrFantastic ) it's such a fun to annihilate them)).
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 241 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This PVE I've been enjoying IF4, C4ge, and hawkguy. Get Hawkeye's purple out, hopefully by then you have 12 blue AP to throw out Fist's blue twice. The blue then accelerates his green, which then gives black. Hopefully you've gotten a ton of Cage's protect tiles, so that IF's black will do massive damage. 

When going against Bullseye, and matching purple, just try to move with Cage so that he erases bullseye's protect tile. 

The team I had to use against the 374 level goons was C4ge, Jean, and Ant-man. I got killed any time I used anyone else. 

A team I encountered in Shield Sim that nearly killed me was Starlord, Cho Hulk and Carol. I barely scraped by with Blade at 511 HP. Medusa died first, Janet pulled until the very end, and Blade saved me with his red. 
  • Jsh2014
    Jsh2014 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Options
    My team is Iceman doc strange and cage. Doc strange firing every time a count down from the fodder gets me thru the lower node without firing a power most times of course cage is a great hero with that protect tile not to forget both his good attack moved and then Iceman freeze guys all day long the a good old punch in the face :) 
  • Magere
    Magere Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    With my current roster:

Yup, love this team, my bl4de is 5/1/3, and his red wrecks in bloodlust mode, that with strang3 eats thru goons like butter.
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Im just using Carol/Clint/Coulson
    (Basically all the most OP characters these days begin with C, Carnage, Cage, see a trend?)

This team rips through all of the Medusa/Carnage/Random teams that currently dominate the simulator.
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Drax is really growing on me

If you are lucky enough to have Hawkeye covers...(mines currently 3/1/3)

Drax/5awkeye/Coulson

This team is crazy once it gets rolling, and all it takes is one bola arrow countdown tile for 5 blue! Coulson will then create a countdown tile. Hawkeye fortifies. When the tiles expire you gain more blue and red ap, Coulson and Drax both do passive damage.

At this point the train is rolling, and you should have no problems filling the board with countdowns. When you have enough, use Drax' s purple to create a strike tile for added damage for each countdown. Mix in his red ability to do some decent damage to characters who have full health.

You're pretty much looking at 4k damage each turn after you get that first countdown on passive damage alone. 
    Nice.  I don't have enough covers of Drax to use him, but my feeling is rebuild has really helped him.  Once I get some more covers of 5awkeye & Coulson, I'll have to try this team.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Been having a lot of fun in shield sim using Medusa, Carnage, MrF. Good synergy
  • talleman
    Options
    This team is working so well in PVE (non-boosted) and on sneaky PVP defense that I'm wary of sharing it. Thought I was just slumming it at first, but champed C4rol, Sentry, and Daken are an easy win in many recent matches. They look like easy pickings in PVP, but I've easily had more defensive wins with this team than any other because they're attacked so frequently (I blame/love you for that, Sentry).
    Love C4rol but have not given sentry or daken a chance. Aint got none of them champed and now both of them are vaulted right? So i think that i never will try this team out but it looks intresting.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The return of Sentry Bombing?!?  I shall give it a try...
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I know there are a lot of Hawkeye/Coulson/anyone teams, but here's one more:

Hawkeye/Coulson/XFool -- this is especially helpful for me as I'm currently at the low-end of the 5* meta.  Every team I face in Simulator has at least two champion 5s, and most of them have three.  

This team is a good counter because almost all 5* match damage triggers X-Enforcer, which then gives you a bunch of AP for the next round.  XFool also gives you a small red nuke as a situational alternative to Hawkeye's red, plus Countdown for What is more countdowns!  You'll run out of arrows really quickly, and at worst you only have to heal Hawkeye after the match.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Elektra 5/3/5
    4* Cage 5/5/3
    4* Iron Fist 5/3/5 or 5/4/4

PVE vs mindless ones, the hand, and others who place special tiles with CD goons. So much fun. I finally champed Fist today just for this team. Elektra only needs 7 purple to steal a tile or two and then Fist only needs 6 blue to add another and fortify them for Cage who only needs 8 yellow to nuke somebody. Meanwhile, if I get enough red I set off Elektra's Ballet of Death and start stealing red, black and purple and doing tile damage. It adds up quickly with the strikes I'm gonna put on the field. 

Now with Cage and Fist champed, I get the defense from Cage and the AP chain and power generation with Fist and wreck shop. Even if I get a bad board with not a lot of blue, I can grab a bunch of green and then fuel Like Unto Iron to switch all the shields out to strikes and nuke even harder. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was playing the maggia sub in Strange Sights and the Strange, 4* Cage and 3* Fist team from the plot of that event is surprisingly effective, especially against mindless ones.  My cage is only 4/4/2, but even not maxed it was rare for any opposing special tiles to be above 1 in strength and even those that were became reduced to 1 by my shield tiles.  Having no black outlet kept Fist deadly, eapecially in the wave nodes, where Kingpin never stood a chance...
  • talleman
    Options
    Bl4des red and Stranges yellow is enough to fly throu this pve event. Throw in IM40 to get the AP and youll score high.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    A fun team that I quite like is 5*BP (1/2/0), 3*MoStorm (5/5/3) and 2*Mag (3/5/5), with Storm and Mag gathering AP for BP passive yellow. With BP black out, the cascade and matches damage by Mag purple can be quite high too.
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    R&G , Blade and Phnx works like a charm in the Strange PVE.
    Really surprised by R&G how fun he is to play....baby Groot making matches is epic.