Your latest fun team combination

Options

Comments

• Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Now that I've had a few 4*s champed for about 2~ weeks or so and had the opportunity to try them out I'm quite fond of C4rol + C4ge + 3Fist (it's currently so fun in the Deadpool VS event since C4ge is boosted) for any of the more difficult nodes. Gwen Pool or Iceman + 3IronMan + Strang3 is mostly my go-to team for goon nodes.  
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,026 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* Iron Fist champ 3/5/5
    Peggy Carter champ 5/3/5
    Gamora 0/1/2

Get 11 blue and hold until right before you kill 1 character. Preferably with Peggy's Ultimate Soldier. Fist's purple is hella cheap and feeds Gamora's black, which you will also hold until 1 character Peggy sets off her blue power. when you're about to kill one character.....

- Do as Peggy Says
    - 2 purple tiles hit the field
    - kill character
    - activate Deadliest Woman....
    - 4 or more special tiles hit the field. 

You now have 3 chances to kill one character and after those 3 turns, Do as Peggy Says activates and she kills the other one. 

Don't get me wrong..... sometimes I'll have a purple tile drop all 3 turns. But I usually get the passive to activate one out of the 3 turns. 

And man, is it an awesome feeling when it happens. 

• JablesMc
    JablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options

It may already be posted here, but, for the current UI8 pve with a boosted st4r lord, I pair him with Coulson and Hawk5

Champed SL at 3/5/5

lvl 255 Hawk5 at 3/0/1

lvl 70 Coulson at 5/3/5

Gives you red for days, kid.

And then, SL punches for all of the damage

• talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My latest fun team is: Hawkguy - Carol - Kamala kahn.

Hawkguy got cheap attacks that activates Kamala kahns healing and Carol removes countdown time and strenghten the specials.

Whats your toughts about that? :)
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In Simulator I just came across championed 4* Gamora / Rocket / Medusa and died quickly.  Gosh that looks like fun.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In Simulator I just came across championed 4* Gamora / Rocket / Medusa and died quickly.  Gosh that looks like fun.
    Saw this combo in BoP, its nasty.... 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    From the current weeks buff list try c4ge, mrf, Jean. The synergy is great, full rainbow of actives, two aoe. Mrf can put out 2 fortified protect for 7 blue and a fortified CD for 7 black, powering cage yellow. Jean green can add tiles for cage to fortify. Her purple can remove enemy specials for Cage red. Imaginaut is fun if you get a cascade!! Plus mrf blue is a 3 turn stun and he has burst heal. Great combo!!!
  • Moon Roach
    Options
    mexus said:
    Bl4de, Coulson, Wasp.

Just don't trigger Coulsons blue and you'll have both Buzzing Sound and Coulsons passive to gain extra AP each turn.
    Wasp to create and strengthen special tiles, Coulson to strategically use his purple to gain extra AP and set up traps for enemy to accidentally match That Buzzing Sound, and Blade of course to deal high damage with red and also green (a few strengthened strile tiles and he'll end the battle quickly).

I've been running Coulson, Wasp, Carol, which is great fun, especially when the opposition grants you AP by matching their strongest colour.

In some recent event where they were both boosted, Cloak & Dagger as a black feeder for Mordo was surprisingly fun.

• Moon Roach
    Options
    mexus said:
    mexus said:
    Bl4de, Coulson, Wasp.

Just don't trigger Coulsons blue and you'll have both Buzzing Sound and Coulsons passive to gain extra AP each turn.
    Wasp to create and strengthen special tiles, Coulson to strategically use his purple to gain extra AP and set up traps for enemy to accidentally match That Buzzing Sound, and Blade of course to deal high damage with red and also green (a few strengthened strile tiles and he'll end the battle quickly).

I've been running Coulson, Wasp, Carol, which is great fun, especially when the opposition grants you AP by matching their strongest colour.

In some recent event where they were both boosted, Cloak & Dagger as a black feeder for Mordo was surprisingly fun.

Yeah, Coulson + Wasp + Carol is great! But I've been using Carol for almost every battle since I got her so I wanted to try something different.

I really want Cloak/Dagger champed but I have  few covers left (hopefully I'll manage during this season) but I primarily want them as a yellow feeder. :) Paired with Power Man.
    I tried C&D, Danny and Power Man in Simulator.  It's another quite fun team.  I can switch C&D between yellow and black generation depending on what I need.
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Boosted GSBW allowed me to run a proper winfinite combo for the first time. Gigantic Professor X heads and sniper reticules everywhere.
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Another good team with Coulson + Carol is with 3* or 2*Human Torch. WIth HT cheap green, you can gather green fast (5AP) and fire it away, even if you have 0 green AP after using the attack, you still gain 2AP every turn quite early in a march, and sometime may even gain 2 green AP to power the green itself. Later with strike tiles out from either Carol or Coulson's yellow attack, and with HT green, you can have 2 strike tiles boosted and gain 2 AP per turn. A good thing about this team is that this team is full rainbow team.

• Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Similar to what you all were saying above, I've been running C4rol with Blad3 and 3Torch for the same reason, maximize the recurring countdown tiles, plus Blade self generates his own strikes for boosting.
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    C4ge / Wasp / Doc Strang3 
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,573 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Carnage, Bl4de, Medusa - PvP scarecrow

Switch, Teen Jean, Coulson - with Jean boosted, this basically feels like cheating
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I've been playing Carol, Blade, Starlord...Once you get get Blade's black, his green keeps counting down every turn, and Carol buffs his strike tiles.  I had like 2k+ additional damage playing the wave nodes.  It's not the best team, but pretty fun.

I've also thought Drax would do well on this team instead of Starlord, since he does damage everytime a countdown finishes, but I don't have many of his covers.  

Any thoughts on this?
  • wingX
    wingX Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    sh81 said:
    Ive been playing that recently.

The biggest issue for me is deciding between Carol or HT's black.  Do I want swords or fists, decisions decisions...

I mostly use Carol's black at 5 cover because HT's black has as drawback of reducing some of your AP and get matche more easily than Carol's strike.
  • keitterman
    keitterman Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I enjoy playing Iceman, Spidergwen, and Starlord. Mostly just punching people.

Spidergwen and Iceman can pretty much lock down a group of three indefinitely.
     Starlord could be swapped for someone who generates blue/purple, but I like the punching theme.  
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Want to use all the arrows?  hawkguy, starlord, coulson.  With some luck, I'm beating some of the endless wave of jean/cage teams
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Want to use all the arrows?  hawkguy, starlord, coulson.  With some luck, I'm beating some of the endless wave of jean/cage teams
    That's a fun team.  I have level 70 starlord (max covered) and a few covers of Coulson, and that team still rocks.
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I am having fun in Shield SIM with Cap5 - C&D - Peggy..
    Worked surprisingly good against 5* teams..

Cap5: Yellow's Avenger's Assemble primary weapon, his blue for when there are many tiles out and his Red to collect even more Yellow.
    C&D: poops out Yellow tiles for Avenger's Assemble, poops out strike tiles for Cap Blue, and the Black to reduce an opponents power to 1.
    Peggy: To delay the opponent's powers (combined with C&D Black to make the powers weak) and her Blue to stun if necessary or when Cap5 Blue is not strong enough.