DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• allorin wrote:
    So wait is that 150 per cover or just a one time fee? icon_e_wink.gif

For you,its just a one time fee

edit:not true

Ah thanks. (Now I just have to figure out the fine print reads) icon_e_biggrin.gif

Where was this guy when we were recruiting? Is it time to put FoxyMulder in the kick-cannon again?

Lol thanks allorin. I was just staring up and had mainly 1* in my roster when alliances started. I did see your thread and wanted to apply but thought you guys wouldnt have me. Would've loved to apply though.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Heh so everyone focuses on that i was pissed about the score more then it was that i viewed what the score and players attitude actually represented.
    Oh well if that makes me the villain of our alliance so be it.

For the record i was more pissed that it seemed that the player didnt give a tinykitty about those around them. The score was just a symptom of what i seen as the larger problem and I got a little too vocal about it.

-edit- Also Klingsor twitter doesnt mean a tinykitty thing. I have a few well followed accounts follow me and even had a celeb retweet a few of my comments.
    That doesnt mean that they actually listen to much of what say or that they even care that i've said it.

Eh, I think that if you look at the first couple of messages in that sequence of posts, it was easy to jump to conclusions and cause my reaction. Now that the whole picture is clearer, it's clear that you guys are an active alliance that really care about communication amongst members, and veikka wasn't meeting your communication standards and had low performance to boot, communication being the main issue there. It makes sense that being hardcore about communication is a huge requirement to django, so everything makes much more sense now, although I'm not sure how you would handle a player that communicates all the time but scores less than say 400 points every event for two months. I think that your original post was a little overzealous, but clearly dedicated to the alliance, so I don't really fault you or see you as a bad guy. Still going to have an image of you as a serial killer in the back of my head though icon_e_wink.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Heh so everyone focuses on that i was pissed about the score more then it was that i viewed what the score and players attitude actually represented.
    Oh well if that makes me the villain of our alliance so be it.

For the record i was more pissed that it seemed that the player didnt give a tinykitty about those around them. The score was just a symptom of what i seen as the larger problem and I got a little too vocal about it.
    Nah, at this point, I don't think people are specifically focusing on your comments. We cleared up the core comm issue pretty well, so hakuna matata, my passionate polecat (note to self: "My Passionate Polecat" is a good name for a hair band, and a terrible name for a children's book).
  • Also "mind your manners" "smart and witty" " dragfest with you"

The irony is strong in this one.

edit: also thought he couldn't see my posts cause he blocked me?ooops icon_e_smile.gif

more edit: now that i think of it, "whooping the floor" sounds like something a dog does while its wiping its ****. I don't know which image is worse. I shall not sleep tonight.

I did block you but I got tired of seeing the message stating you had said something and if I really wanted to see it. Also iceix told me he spoke with you too, I assumed you would stop being a little ****. Whoops!

The double post was completely by accident. I will remove it as soon as I can.

As to Jozier, put up or shut up dude. I'm glad you collect screenshots of my rankings. Print them and put them next to your Justin Bieber posters for all I care. If you want to make a career of posting after me, be my guest, I enjoy the attention. While you are occasionally amusing, you tend to be more of a pain. You also reflect poorly on your alliance. You are like the Louth mouthed alcoholic uncle that spills his drink at a family gathering. They barely tolerate your nonsense...
  • Lol thanks allorin. I was just staring up and had mainly 1* in my roster when alliances started. I did see your thread and wanted to apply but thought you guys wouldnt have me. Would've loved to apply though.

Our least favourite people are (in order of most villainous):

Klingsor
    Klingsor
    Klingsor
    TheUnwiseOne
    Klingsor
    Jozier (Only today, and only 'cos he made me cry.)
    Klingsor
    HailMary
    HailMary's cat
    Klingsor
    FoxyMulder

So.... You'd definitely have been in with a shout. Dlaw, Tempest and I had to set the bar pretty low.
  • Maybe if we ignore him he will go away? I swear if i find out who said his name 3 times to make him appear,i will personally "whoop" you out of our alliance icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Everytime I see Klingsor post, it makes me appreciate more the wisdom of deleting my post in the 5DV recruitment thread.

edit-and ninja'd by Tu1 go figure :p
  • HailMary
    allorin wrote:

HailMary's cat
    Klingsor
    FoxyMulder

So.... You'd definitely have been in with a shout. Dlaw, Tempest and I had to set the bar pretty low.
    WHAT DID MR. TIGGLESON EVER DO TO YOU?! AND ANYWAY, FACIAL SCARRING GIVES YOU CHARACTER! icon_evil.gif
  • allorin wrote:
    Lol thanks allorin. I was just staring up and had mainly 1* in my roster when alliances started. I did see your thread and wanted to apply but thought you guys wouldnt have me. Would've loved to apply though.

Klingsor
    Klingsor
    Klingsor
    TheUnwiseOne
    Klingsor
    Klingsor
    HailMary
    HailMary's cat
    Klingsor
    FoxyMulder

Seriously dude? I don't think its funny you put me on that list. A bit below the belt if you ask me.

i should be at least second.
  • HailMary
    Maybe if we ignore him he will go away?
    That's generally how it works, yes. icon_e_wink.gif
  • allorin wrote:

Klingsor
    Klingsor
    Klingsor
    TheUnwiseOne
    Klingsor
    Klingsor
    HailMary
    HailMary's cat
    Klingsor
    FoxyMulder

Ouch how do the unwise one and hail mary's cat feel about that? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Oi!

Stop making me icon_lol.gif . It's disturbing my wife's viewing of Nashville.
  • Wondering what you guys talk about to have a 90+ page thread and uh

*softly tiptoes backwards*
    *quietly and slowly closes door, no sudden moves*
  • gamar wrote:
    Wondering what you guys talk about to have a 90+ page thread and uh

honestly there are a couple of decent pages in our thread. And by a couple, i mean 1.
  • HailMary
    gamar wrote:

We're strategizing. If you take every fourth letter of every Djangolier comment...
    And by a couple, i mean 1.
    TU1's Guide to Romance, tl;dr. icon_lol.gif
  • allorin wrote:
    Oi!

Stop making me icon_lol.gif . It's disturbing my wife's viewing of Nashville.

Wow you have to watch that show. I feel for you. icon_eek.gif
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Now I "want to"/"absolutely do not want to" know the origin of the klingsor/TU1 fued
  • Oh GOD. I can't believe you just asked that.... icon_eek.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    gamar wrote:

We're strategizing. If you take every fourth letter of every Djangolier comment...
    And by a couple, i mean 1.
    TU1's Guide to Romance, tl;dr. icon_lol.gif
    hahaha that me laugh out loud, i mean lol.

The Djangolier Code: starring Colin Hanks, as Tom is much too famous.
  • Actually, FoxyMulder is not a lush. I was making that up. The truth is her name just came up in the Zorin algorithm. It's out of our hands.