DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Well I'm really glad I worked up the courage to finally post on here. Thanks guys for making my transition from spectator to active contributor to this thread seamless. Cheers mates icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Everyone is welcome here.

Unless your name begins with K, has lingso in the middle, and ends in r.
  • OMG, how could anyone read this and think we're worried about scoring?

Do you have any idea how much grinding time this thread stole?
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    dlaw008 wrote:
    OMG, how could anyone read this and think we're worried about scoring?

Phrasing.
  • HailMary wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:
    OMG, how could anyone read this and think we're worried about scoring?

Phrasing.
    Boom
  • allorin wrote:
    Honestly, I've had the week from hell at work.

This thread has made me lol several times tonight, and I really needed that.

I love you guys. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I hear you there bro im on my 12th day straight. thank god i have this weekened off. icon_eek.gif
  • Hey my current alliance is a couple slots ahead of you guys in the HT event. Alliance name is O.L.Y.M.P.U.S. Check out my roster for those who want to know what I have. Good luck to you guys with your final push icon_e_smile.gif
  • Hey my current alliance is a couple slots ahead of you guys in the HT event. Alliance name is O.L.Y.M.P.U.S. Check out my roster for those who want to know what I have. Good luck to you guys with your final push icon_e_smile.gif

No final push. We're chillin'.
  • allorin wrote:
    Hey my current alliance is a couple slots ahead of you guys in the HT event. Alliance name is O.L.Y.M.P.U.S. Check out my roster for those who want to know what I have. Good luck to you guys with your final push icon_e_smile.gif

No final push. We're chillin'.

Same just trying to hold top 25 to get hp and iso.
  • I'll get my 3 Rags covers, which will make him 3/3 and possibly useful. He won't see any ISO for a while though.
  • HailMary
    Hey my current alliance is a couple slots ahead of you guys in the HT event. Alliance name is O.L.Y.M.P.U.S. Check out my roster for those who want to know what I have. Good luck to you guys with your final push icon_e_smile.gif
    Oh, you're in O.L.Y.M.P.U.S.! I've seen you guys a few times in recent alliance standings. Nice work!
  • allorin wrote:
    Everyone is welcome here.

Unless your name begins with K, has lingso in the middle, and ends in r.

lol i don't even know who you are, you hate me too? What's with all the "me too" hatred? You guys are silly. I'm just trying to have fun, be competitive and be like godking Xerses. Is that so wrong? You guys should be nicer to me, had i not gone on vacation to visit Napoleon's tomb, you guys would have never won an event! You're welcome!
  • HailMary wrote:
    Oh, you're in O.L.Y.M.P.U.S.! I've seen you guys a few times in recent alliance standings. Nice work!

Thanks mate. We made a final push in the last pvp to try and get top 2 but several people made the push to early.
  • HailMary
    klingsor wrote:
    I'm just trying to... be like godking Xerses. Is that so wrong?
    So, an egomaniac who, while notable for his brutality towards dissenters, most famously tried to use superior numbers to conquer his foes, failed, then slunk back home to nurse his burgeoning midlife crisis. That's your role model.

Okay, yeah, you're admittedly quite good at impressions. Kudos.
    klingsor wrote:
    You guys should be nicer to me, had i not gone on vacation to visit Napoleon's tomb, you guys would have never won an event! You're welcome!
    Hahahahaha, I was on vacation in Orlando for virtually the entire event. It's cute that you keep that line in your back pocket, though.
  • Lol my mmr is way outta wack. Just pulled up hail mary running LT and C Mags while I've been running mags MN and c storm. That was an easy decision on skipping. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    I'm just trying to... be like godking Xerses. Is that so wrong?
    So, an egomaniac who, while notable for his brutality towards dissenters, most famously tried to use superior numbers to conquer his foes, failed, then slunk back home to nurse his burgeoning midlife crisis. That's your role model.

Okay, yeah, you're admittedly quite good at impressions. Kudos.
    klingsor wrote:
    You guys should be nicer to me, had i not gone on vacation to visit Napoleon's tomb, you guys would have never won an event! You're welcome!
    Hahahahaha, I was on vacation in Orlando for virtually the entire event. It's cute that you keep that line in your back pocket, though.

in my case it's true. I compared my points to the alliance mean, and took the difference and added it to the top score. That alone would have netted us first. But that's not all i do though. I'm highly organized and help everyone else be better. With me active everyone else does better. Since I've been back we've been consistently finishing at 2. If you really disagree we cam have a wager. Pick an event, pvp or pve, and we can bet to see who's alliance finishes first. We can get creative on the wagers if you want. What do you think?
  • HailMary
    Lol my mmr is way outta wack. Just pulled up hail mary running LT and C Mags while I've been running mags MN and c storm. That was an easy decision on skipping. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Hehehehe.

A couple of relevant points:
    1. I actively manage my MMR.
    2. I love pouncing on C.Storm + MN Mags combos, because they're awesome on offense, but sadly horrible on defense. I'll try to skip you, cuz you're cool, but I may forget at some point, esp. if I'm doing a quick push and all I see is the juicy C.Storm + MN Mags target. icon_rolleyes.gificon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    Lol my mmr is way outta wack. Just pulled up hail mary running LT and C Mags while I've been running mags MN and c storm. That was an easy decision on skipping. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Hehehehe.

A couple of relevant points:
    1. I actively manage my MMR.
    2. I love pouncing on C.Storm + MN Mags combos, because they're awesome on offense, but sadly horrible on defense. I'll try to skip you, cuz you're cool, but I may forget at some point, esp. if I'm doing a quick push and all I see is the juicy C.Storm + MN Mags target. icon_rolleyes.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Lol I don't mind. Yeah they do suck on defense and if you know how to not trigger c storms raging tempest then they're an easy target. If you hit me I won't cry. I may have a frown for a while but that's all. icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    klingsor wrote:
    in my case it's true. I compared my points to the alliance mean, and took the difference and added it to the top score. That alone would have netted us first. But that's not all i do though. I'm highly organized and help everyone else be better. With me active everyone else does better. Since I've been back we've been consistently finishing at 2. If you really disagree we cam have a wager. Pick an event, pvp or pve, and we can bet to see who's alliance finishes first. We can get creative on the wagers if you want. What do you think?
    You... do realize that truthiness is kinda irrelevant here, right? icon_lol.gif

It'd be silly for a rock band to place wagers with a militia. We're rather busy rockin' out. icon_cool.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have skipped rajj for the good of blade/ django relations. There's been enough blood shed today : (

And now Hail Mary, let the healing begin