DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• I shaved today. Care to venture where?
  • I soooo wanna be the one who gets us to 100 pages so now it's time for spam.

Oops I beat the unwise one to one hundred pages without even realizing it. Lol please don't hate me forever icon_e_confused.gif
  • Ok Spider-man doesn't get in our alliance as he stole my thunder icon_e_sad.gif
  • We could just replace Spider-America with spider-man. Would anyone really notice?

joke teehee
  • Ok Spider-man doesn't get in our alliance as he stole my thunder icon_e_sad.gif

I'm sorry!!!! I'll do anything to make it up to you. Just please forgive me icon_redface.gif
  • klingsor wrote:
    Maybe if we ignore him he will go away? I swear if i find out who said his name 3 times to make him appear,i will personally "whoop" you out of our alliance icon_e_wink.gif

I find this comment amusing, since out of all 95k people in this game, you reference me by name the most. If you don't want me to come visit your thread, stop systematically mentioning me by name. this subforum alone is filled with references to me, the majority by theUnwiseOne. As far as the rest of you fine gentlemen, I have no beef with you.
    Searching for the word "klingsor" takes around 5% of this forum traffic. And all the search comes from one IP address. Makes me wonder...
    @Ferret, You really think you would have been unhappy in our alliance? I have 60 members and after the original two that left to Shield, I haven't lost any. I think we do well and my alliance mates are pretty have with the system we have in 5DV, 5DP and 5DT. Honestly I still get interest and could probably start 1 or 2 more alliances if we wanted. If I was the selfish persona some of you guys think I am, our alliance would not be doing well. In truth we work very well together and help each other out all the time. For example a 5DV member lost on purpose to a 5DP member today just to him help get the last points he needed for the IW 1300 point reward. The guy was obviously very happy. Anyway, if you guys don't want me visiting i will leave you to your business, just don't keep calling me back! icon_e_wink.gif
    Advertising the Alliance as ultra-competetive then leaving for a trip to Paris. Something is not right in here.

---

So, are we 100 pages already?
  • You better fix that red thumbs down ferret before it's too late. Don't make me angry. I poop myself when I'm angry
  • You better fix that red thumbs down ferret before it's too late. Don't make me angry. I poop myself when I'm angry
    meerr i only thumbed down so you could experience a different style of thumbing icon_e_sad.gif

I'm sorry!!!! I'll do anything to make it up to you. Just please forgive me icon_redface.gif

You must write me a flattering poem and it must include the words "bosom" and "****"
  • Maybe I'm used to be thumbed hard. I like it. Let's say no more.
  • I soooo wanna be the one who gets us to 100 pages so now it's time for spam.

Oops I beat the unwise one to one hundred pages without even realizing it. Lol please don't hate me forever icon_e_confused.gif

This was very funny.
  • Dlaw! Get in here and change the fluffing thread title!

You must write me a flattering poem and it must include the words "bosom" and "****"

Err not really a poet but here goes nothing. (Still not sure how I'm going to fit testes in there)

Oh great unwise one, from whence didst thou come eh?

My bosom tremble and shakes, when I remember the day.

When thou camest up over, and into view.

I knew I should stop looking, cause you were in the nude.

Those great **** they shown, as the moon didst bathe you.

But they were really quite a sight, I knew.

And that is the tale of our first encounter.

I think I did quite well, now I must go play on my bouncer. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Now that You reached 100pages I need to close down this thread*. Sorry.

*According to the rule 2 from viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4
  • Emeryt wrote:
    Now that You reached 100pages I need to close down this thread*. Sorry.

*According to the rule 2 from viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4

Wait are you implying that my age is that of the lesser middle schooler? Or are you implying that my real age is that of the lesser middle schooler? Either way I don't like what your implying young lady.
  • young lady.
    Oooooh, I can hardly remember last time someone called me that. Thank You! icon_redface.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    young lady.
    Oooooh, I can hardly remember last time someone called me that. Thank You! icon_redface.gif

Lol np. My parents raised me to treat everyone with respect. Even the ones who accuse you of misdeeds. icon_twisted.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    rk7k7d.jpg

Anyone else wish this was there ups person? Yup that's what I thought.
  • Honestly, I've had the week from hell at work.

This thread has made me lol several times tonight, and I really needed that.

I love you guys. icon_e_biggrin.gif