DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• jozier wrote:
    Seriously tho, you guys take the game and alliance rankings more seriously than you let on in public. We know it and it's not a big deal but it just seems disengenous to say otherwise.

unfortunately you get a thumbs down as im in that type of mood icon_e_wink.gif we don't take it that seriously. We never have. While its good to finish top once in awhile we don't care where we finish as long as we get our alliance cover. So top 50 is fine by us. And i speak for most,if not all of our team. We don't set our team out so everyone gets over 1000 points like others do. While it would be nice of course, i couldn't care less to grinding 10 point nodes to reach that high. When i start doing that on a regular basis,i may have to check my sanity at the door.

You saying we more or less pretend we don't care is a tad outta order as you don't know us and what we talk about in chat etc etc. You have your opinion but as with klingsor,sometimes its best left unsaid icon_e_wink.gif we hardly ever talk strategies where its clear most of the top alliances do. Just cause we like to play doesn't mean we have to take it seriously.

Oh Boy here we go again.

@Unwiseone, Last time we swapped words IceIX asked me to be nice. I have been nice to you ever since, haven't I? I suggest you mind your manners and stop using my name as bait unless you really want my opinion. Some of your alliance members are above age 16 and smart and witty, so I really don't want to get into another dragfest with you.

@Jozier, why do you also post after me? What do you know what I will or will not do. You have no idea who I am dude. I message the CEO of the company all the time, for other issues. If you don't believe me, check his twitter feed. I also reported Emeryt to the devs, not that it's any of your business. Since they asked me to be nice, I will be, but I'm not going to put up with **** from anyone. Also Jozier, are you posting now because you are hurt I used you as my stepping stone to 1100? It's not my fault you just sit their unshielded for hours with a bullseye on your back.

Let's see: Klingsor @ 1109 > Jozier @ 863. Just to be clear, just because your alliance is great, doesn't mean you are. You have a loud mouth but that's it. Tell you what, come find me on the next Elite and I'll be happy to whoop the floor with you. icon_e_wink.gif
  • jozier wrote:
    Seriously tho, you guys take the game and alliance rankings more seriously than you let on in public. We know it and it's not a big deal but it just seems disengenous to say otherwise.

unfortunately you get a thumbs down as im in that type of mood icon_e_wink.gif we don't take it that seriously. We never have. While its good to finish top once in awhile we don't care where we finish as long as we get our alliance cover. So top 50 is fine by us. And i speak for most,if not all of our team. We don't set our team out so everyone gets over 1000 points like others do. While it would be nice of course, i couldn't care less to grinding 10 point nodes to reach that high. When i start doing that on a regular basis,i may have to check my sanity at the door.

You saying we more or less pretend we don't care is a tad outta order as you don't know us and what we talk about in chat etc etc. You have your opinion but as with klingsor,sometimes its best left unsaid icon_e_wink.gif we hardly ever talk strategies where its clear most of the top alliances do. Just cause we like to play doesn't mean we have to take it seriously.

Oh Boy here we go again.

@Unwiseone, Last time we swapped words IceIX asked me to be nice. I have been nice to you ever since, haven't I? I suggest you mind your manners and stop using my name as bait unless you really want my opinion. Some of your alliance members are above age 16 and smart and witty, so I really don't want to get into another dragfest with you.

@Jozier, why do you also post after me? What do you know what I will or will not do. You have no idea who I am dude. I message the CEO of the company all the time, for other issues. If you don't believe me, check his twitter feed. I also reported Emeryt to the devs, not that it's any of your business. Since they asked me to be nice, I will be, but I'm not going to put up with **** from anyone. Also Jozier, are you posting now because you are hurt I used you as my stepping stone to 1100? It's not my fault you just sit their unshielded for hours with a bullseye on your back.

Let's see: Klingsor @ 1109 > Jozier @ 863. Just to be clear, just because your alliance is great, doesn't mean you are. You have a loud mouth but that's it. Tell you what, come find me on the next Elite and I'll be happy to whoop the floor with you. icon_e_wink.gif
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    klingsor wrote:
    jozier wrote:

Oh Boy here we go again.

Not going to comment on everything else, but I think that most people would find it a little overboard to threaten to tweet the CEO of Demiurge over something like being harassed by a community moderator. Makes perfect sense to go to IceIX or customer service for that, but I think that the CEO has far more important matters to attend to than to handle an issue like that. I also agree that moderators should have higher restraint/respect than they normally would when it comes to dealing with users, but its hard to know whether or not Emeryt actually harassed you when your personality is so naturally over-the-top/prone to exaggerations.
  • ^^

So boring / bullying / arrogant / flaming, he had to post it twice.

Doh.
  • Not going to comment on everything else, but I think that most people would find it a little overboard to threaten to tweet the CEO of Demiurge over something like being harassed by a community moderator. Makes perfect sense to go to IceIX or customer service for that, but I think that the CEO has far more important matters to attend to than to handle an issue like that. I also agree that moderators should have higher restraint/respect than they normally would when it comes to dealing with users, but its hard to know whether or not Emeryt actually harassed you when your personality is so naturally over-the-top/prone to exaggerations.

Dammit man, you're too quick on the draw for me.

Ack, ya got me.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    jozier wrote:
    Man, if you even knew half the stuff that goes on behind the steel-reinforced blast shields protecting our Inner Santorum, you'd.... well, you'd have a whole new appreciation for TU1's abject depravity, that's for sure. I mean, that guy... nope, inappropriate. But really, doing well gets us shiny things, shiny things are shiny, shiny is pretty, pretty is nice, nice is cool, cool is sweet, and sweets lead to diabetes... okay, I suppose we may need to rethink our core focus, Djangoliers.

Also, Jachdo says you're wrong, and Jachdo's word is gospel, so ha. Parry. Riposte. Boom. #YOLO #playa
    Hey all. Newbie (somewhat) in the game and forum. Have read your thread since it started and I've loved every minute of it. Thanks for the good reads during my school breaks. Cheers mates icon_e_smile.gif
    There's a 150 HP cover charge for spectating. Anytime you're ready.
    klingsor wrote:
    I'll be happy to whoop the floor with you. icon_e_wink.gif
    I assume that's a new sex thing. TMI, dude. TMI. #TooMuchInformation #SoNotYOLO
  • Why do people keep coming here and causing drama? I know our thread is the bees knees but come on icon_e_wink.gif

*grabs popcorn and can of coke*
  • I mean everyone elses chats must be boring if they keep coming here.

p.s. Now i have a mental image of him "whooping the floor"

tiz not nice icon_e_sad.gif
  • klingsor wrote:
    jozier wrote:

Oh Boy here we go again.

1) Guarantee if anything, Al finds you a nuisance and ignores 90% of your tweets and doesn't spend more than a second thinking about you.

2) You're incredibly whiny and even though Emeryt is wrong, you as always make yourself completely unsympathetic

3) I don't give a **** that you got your way to 1100, congratulations, so did I, hours before you did. How much HP are you going to win from this tourney? I'm going to win 600. Enjoy your 1100 score, I'm sure that'll help you sleep at night while I still finish first without having to spend HP to build my own ego up.

4) Way to contribute to your own alliance.

CBhfEGV.jpg
  • Also "mind your manners" "smart and witty" " dragfest with you"

The irony is strong in this one.

edit: also thought he couldn't see my posts cause he blocked me?ooops icon_e_smile.gif

more edit: now that i think of it, "whooping the floor" sounds like something a dog does while its wiping its ****. I don't know which image is worse. I shall not sleep tonight.
  • So wait is that 150 per cover or just a one time fee? icon_e_wink.gif

For you,its just a one time fee

edit:not true
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    edited April 2014
    So wait is that 150 per cover or just a one time fee? icon_e_wink.gif
    Weekly pass, but paying more than a month in advance gets you a discount of 18 HP.

Django Admiration, Respect, Love & Intimacy Network Group (D.A.R.L.I.N.G.) members spectate and participate for zero HP, but they pay a weekly fee in the form of adulation, sycophancy, and banter.

Ah thanks. (Now I just have to figure out the fine print reads) icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Our online personality is a carefully crafted PR campaign, We've hired the PR company that helped BP after the gulf oil spill to transform us from everyone's enemy into the nice guys that people root for. Although periodically the facade fails and the PR company has to work really hard to build us back up.

in reality we have a rule that anyone that scores less than 1100 in a PvP gets skipped off to a north korean prison camp. Them and their extended families.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Heh so everyone focuses on that i was pissed about the score more then it was that i viewed what the score and players attitude actually represented.
    Oh well if that makes me the villain of our alliance so be it.

For the record i was more pissed that it seemed that the player didnt give a **** about those around them. The score was just a symptom of what i seen as the larger problem and I got a little too vocal about it.

-edit- Also Klingsor twitter doesnt mean a tinykitty thing. I have a few well followed accounts follow me and even had a celeb retweet a few of my comments.
    That doesnt mean that they actually listen to much of what say or that they even care that i've said it.
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Heh so everyone focuses on that i was pissed about the score more then it was that i viewed what the score and players attitude actually represented.
    Oh well if that makes me the villain of our alliance so be it.

For the record i was more pissed that it seemed that the player didnt give a tinykitty about those around them. The score was just a symptom of what i seen as the larger problem and I got a little too vocal about it.

That doesn't make you the villain of the alliance.

The insistence on attending all board meetings naked, with your didgeridoo, is what makes you the villain.

That, and the polecat.

-edit- That, and editing your post when I'm quoting you. That definitely makes you the villain.

Ah thanks. (Now I just have to figure out the fine print reads) icon_e_biggrin.gif

Where was this guy when we were recruiting? Is it time to put FoxyMulder in the kick-cannon again?
  • Shut up Ferret icon_e_wink.gif

Honestly its just another day in the Django office. Nothing to see here.

Besides every group needs a villian. You can be ours. Now its your job to go into everyone elses chats and cause mayhem like they do in ours.

DO IT.
  • davecazz wrote:
    Our online personality is a carefully crafted PR campaign, We've hired the PR company that helped BP after the gulf oil spill to transform us from everyone's enemy into the nice guys that people root for. Although periodically the facade fails and the PR company has to work really hard to build us back up.

in reality we have a rule that anyone that scores less than 1100 in a PvP gets skipped off to a north korean prison camp. Them and their extended families.

Your PR rep needs to take Jozier through Induction training again. icon_e_smile.gif