DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    So, the required char list for the new DA PvP goes like this: Ares, Bullseye, Daken, Moonstone, Rags, Venom, Yelena.

In other words, I'm somewhat/quite screwed. icon_lol.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    So, the required char list for the new DA PvP goes like this: Ares, Bullseye, Daken, Moonstone, Rags, Venom, Yelena.

In other words, I'm somewhat/quite screwed. icon_lol.gif
    I am totally screwed. I have no Venom or Yelena. 2/2/4 Ares at level SIX, 1/3 Bullsye at level SIX, 5/5 Daken at level 14, 2/0/2 Moonstone at level EIGHT, 2/0 Rags at level 15. I'm thinking especially with my schedule being so impossible, and wanting to do well in the PVE, that I just have to skip this one.
  • HailMary
    Rajjeq wrote:
    I'm thinking especially with my schedule being so impossible, and wanting to do well in the PVE, that I just have to skip this one.
    That's fair. I think I may push for Top 50 individual. My L25 Moonstone has got yours beat, after all. icon_lol.gif
  • just to toss it out there , just remember that most other players are going to be having simular issues. So I'd suggest getting at least 300 points so you can get the event token from it
  • klingsor wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    What kind of an **** a person should be to ruin other people's fun...

he's good icon_lol.gif :

reputation.php?mode=details&u=1423
    klingsor wrote:
    not sure what you are trying to say
    klingsor wrote:
    keep abusing your power and insulting me

Dude, I know you are my #1 stalker but seriously stop harassing me. I've already reported you to the admins, I think making you a mod was a horrible mistake, and I will speak to the CEO of the company directly if you keep this **** up. You are a cancer in the forums and the only reason why I know you exist is because you go around posting after me. You remind me of the hunchback from 300. If you want to remain a mod, please take your responsibilities seriously and don't troll me or bait me.

LOL

a) No you won't
    b) No you won't
    c) LOL
  • /me grabs some popcorn and a drink
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    just to toss it out there , just remember that most other players are going to be having simular issues. So I'd suggest getting at least 300 points so you can get the event token from it
    Yep. I know. Ball is playing alliance scout with his competent DA threesome. icon_e_biggrin.gif

It's a bit of a downer when your team is significantly weaker than even the second-tier seed teams, though. icon_razz.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    just to toss it out there , just remember that most other players are going to be having simular issues. So I'd suggest getting at least 300 points so you can get the event token from it
    I suppose, and I always push for a solid score, but with that lineup, I'm not even sure how I'd win a single match, let alone the 10-20 matches required for 300. As an added bonus, I popped in, and no seed teams icon_e_sad.gif.
  • jozier wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    What kind of an **** a person should be to ruin other people's fun...

he's good icon_lol.gif :

reputation.php?mode=details&u=1423
    klingsor wrote:
    not sure what you are trying to say
    klingsor wrote:
    keep abusing your power and insulting me

Dude, I know you are my #1 stalker but seriously stop harassing me. I've already reported you to the admins, I think making you a mod was a horrible mistake, and I will speak to the CEO of the company directly if you keep this **** up. You are a cancer in the forums and the only reason why I know you exist is because you go around posting after me. You remind me of the hunchback from 300. If you want to remain a mod, please take your responsibilities seriously and don't troll me or bait me.

LOL

a) No you won't
    b) No you won't
    c) LOL

Heh. I literally lol'd. My daughter is looking at me funny.
  • icon_eek.gif

2ln8mu1.jpg

I guess that's why they call it DEADLY Heroic mode.
  • HailMary wrote:
    FoxMulder wrote:
    COME ON!

I'm sorry I had a tantrum in the HQ, okay? GOD.
    Apology accepted, but those tables you threw are still coming out of your event rewards. 1 Mr. Rogers per table is the going rate for smashed Japanese redwood.

Let me paint the picture for those who weren't there:

An ordinary afternoon at the sleek, glass and steel high rise of DjangoUnbuffed HQ. From the outside everything seems normal. The vast green lawn laps up to the animal topiary in breeze tossed waves. The bronze statue of our namesake holstering twin pistols is haloed by the midafternoon sun. From inside the building faint strains of music come wafting through the air, "Brass Monkey - that funky monkey".

Inside, in the executive meeting rooms, away from the secretaries and clerks that type away furiously, the twenty members of Django have gathered for important strategy discussions. The disco ball and laser lights glitter on the pink shag carpet. The bartender (our highest paid employee) is calmly trying his best to explain to Spider-America that he can't make a Screaming Blue Messiah because we have run out of Goldschlager once again. Ferret is chatting up Mimmer (who is invisible), HailMary is trying to convince TheUnwiseOne (who is all too visible) to put his pants back on, while bughunt keeps his back to the wall, a wary eye watching everyone in case there is more trouble.

Pan to the corner where Verne is asleep on the time-out stool. She must have ten? twelve? tiny umbrellas twined haphazardly in her hair. My god, how many of those piña coladas did she drink? Then suddenly she rises with a bellow, "Verne smash!" and flips the antique Japanese redwood meeting table. In the midst of this very important strategy meeting!

For a moment bughunt was ready for action his hand hovering over the tranquilizer gun at his hip. How many darts did he use already today? Was it five or six? He's hoping that there is still one left. But, luckily there is no need for action this time. Verne mumbles something about the bathroom being too far away and shambles out of the executive meeting room. Crisis averted... for the moment.
  • Seriously tho, you guys take the game and alliance rankings more seriously than you let on in public. We know it and it's not a big deal but it just seems disengenous to say otherwise.
  • jozier wrote:
    Seriously tho, you guys take the game and alliance rankings more seriously than you let on in public. We know it and it's not a big deal but it just seems disengenous to say otherwise.

Ooh! "Disingenuous." One of my fave words. I use it far too much in real life.

Where'd that come from, Jozier? I thought we were besties. icon_e_sad.gif
  • Hey all. Newbie (somewhat) in the game and forum. Have read your thread since it started and I've loved every minute of it. Thanks for the good reads during my school breaks. Cheers mates icon_e_smile.gif
  • jozier wrote:
    Seriously tho, you guys take the game and alliance rankings more seriously than you let on in public. We know it and it's not a big deal but it just seems disengenous to say otherwise.
    I don't think we say otherwise. A couple of pages ago I think four of us said it in succession. But that has mostly stemmed from us doing well by playing the way we want to play. We actually really do like our group and if we suddenly dropped out of any contention for #1 prizes I doubt anyone would leave and certainly no one would be kicked. We enjoy being a top 5 or so alliance, it's something to be proud of. On the other hand, as long as we get the alliance 3 star cover I'm pretty sure everyone would be satisfied, including the two or three genuine heavy hitters on the team.

I mean we actually only won one event. Scavengers has two and you guys have all the rest. Everybody in Django is happy with the spot we're in. To be honest, I feel like most of our scores, myself probably more than most, could be higher if we put in more effort. Sometimes I'm amazed that we place as highly as we do, but it is a great load of fun seeing our name in the top ten! I think we all kind of feel the same way about it.
  • jozier wrote:

unfortunately you get a thumbs down as im in that type of mood icon_e_wink.gif we don't take it that seriously. We never have. While its good to finish top once in awhile we don't care where we finish as long as we get our alliance cover. So top 50 is fine by us. And i speak for most,if not all of our team. We don't set our team out so everyone gets over 1000 points like others do. While it would be nice of course, i couldn't care less to grinding 10 point nodes to reach that high. When i start doing that on a regular basis,i may have to check my sanity at the door.

You saying we more or less pretend we don't care is a tad outta order as you don't know us and what we talk about in chat etc etc. You have your opinion but as with klingsor,sometimes its best left unsaid icon_e_wink.gif we hardly ever talk strategies where its clear most of the top alliances do. Just cause we like to play doesn't mean we have to take it seriously.
  • Hey all. Newbie (somewhat) in the game and forum. Have read your thread since it started and I've loved every minute of it. Thanks for the good reads during my school breaks. Cheers mates icon_e_smile.gif

we plan on turning our chat into a Broadway musical so if you would like advance tickets,please send me your credit card details.

Aww, you're very welcome mate. Lurk away, contribute away, just have a Django good time!
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    I don't think we say otherwise. A couple of pages ago I think four of us said it in succession. But that has mostly stemmed from us doing well by playing the way we want to play. We actually really do like our group and if we suddenly dropped out of any contention for #1 prizes I doubt anyone would leave and certainly no one would be kicked. We enjoy being a top 5 or so alliance, it's something to be proud of. On the other hand, as long as we get the alliance 3 star cover I'm pretty sure everyone would be satisfied, including the two or three genuine heavy hitters on the team.

I mean we actually only won one event. Scavengers has two and you guys have all the rest. Everybody in Django is happy with the spot we're in. To be honest, I feel like most of our scores, myself probably more than most, could be higher if we put in more effort. Sometimes I'm amazed that we place as highly as we do, but it is a great load of fun seeing our name in the top ten! I think we all kind of feel the same way about it.

This is true.

Doug's scores could indeed be better. icon_lol.gif