DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    As far as im concerned,the matter is closed. We dealt with it fairly. If people have a problem with that,well its nothing to do with us. We SPECIFICALLY asked for people with communication skills when we were recruiting. That was our number 1 and probably only rule we had. We hadn't heard one word from the guy in over 10 days despite a multitude of ways to get in touch. That's a no no in ours and i suspect many alliances. How can we talk strategies if people don't get in touch? Its very simple. We gave him time and we sent a message asking what was going on and we got the responce that he didn't care for the rewards and was a casual player. That's all well and good.But don't join an alliance if you don't care for helping your alliance. Why we would be in anybodys bad books is beyond me.

I should have made myself more clear: I was jokingly referring to Veikka since you guys parted ways (even though there is no bad blood between you guys), sigh. Don't think that translated well over the internet.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    FoxMulder wrote:
    COME ON!

I'm sorry I had a tantrum in the HQ, okay? GOD.
    Apology accepted, but those tables you threw are still coming out of your event rewards. 1 Mr. Rogers per table is the going rate for smashed Japanese redwood.
  • So apparently HottieMcHottie really doesn't like fire. DUMBEST.THING.EVER.
  • HailMary
    A chronicle of my experience redeeming my latest pair of LR Heroic tokens:

1. Open... OK, 2* throwaway... CStorm Y. Meh. Typical.

2. Open... OMFG GOLD REWARD COVER OMGOMGOMGOMG... CMags YAY!... wait CMags P... one of only three 3* covers of any color that I have maxed, across all 3*s in the entire game.

TML. (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻
  • So... What are You gonna do with the free spot? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Wow. That'll teach me to sleep.

Uh... Bye Veikka! I hope that you find what you're looking for!

Also -- Yay! I'm not on TU1's kick list. Whoot whoot! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Ah, but we haven't told you about the ninja stealth kick list. It's more fun that way. icon_twisted.gif
  • HailMary
    Emeryt wrote:
    So... What are You gonna do with the free spot? icon_e_wink.gif
    eBay.
    allorin wrote:
    Ah, but we haven't told you about the ninja stealth kick list. It's more fun that way. icon_twisted.gif
    First rule of Kick List: Don't talk about Kick List.

Also, pending good performance in Heroic Venom, I'll have a 5/4/4 Shieldbro and likely some sort of maxed LThor. I currently have 70K Iso. It just might break 90K-100K by the end of the PvE.

I have a few leveling options:
    1. I already have a 3/5/3 LThor and 3/3/5 CMags, both at L102. Should I raise them to L115 now?
    2. Should I burst-level newly cover-maxed Shieldbro to wherever 70K+ Iso can take him?
    3. LThor covers will likely be given out in the second half of the PvE, so should I try to push LThor to L141?
    4. Should I raise Shieldbro to L84 for an ultra-American 1776 damage in red, then dump the rest into LThor & CMags?

Assault me with your sagely advice (sagely, so not you, TU1).
  • NorthernPolarity
    HailMary wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    So... What are You gonna do with the free spot? icon_e_wink.gif
    eBay.
    allorin wrote:
    Ah, but we haven't told you about the ninja stealth kick list. It's more fun that way. icon_twisted.gif
    First rule of Kick List: Don't talk about Kick List.

Also, pending good performance in Heroic Venom, I'll have a 5/4/4 Shieldbro and likely some sort of maxed LThor. I currently have 70K Iso. It just might break 90K-100K by the end of the PvE.

I have a few leveling options:
    1. I already have a 3/5/3 LThor and 3/3/5 CMags, both at L102. Should I raise them to L115 now?
    2. Should I burst-level newly cover-maxed Shieldbro to wherever 70K+ Iso can take him?
    3. LThor covers will likely be given out in the second half of the PvE, so should I try to push LThor to L141?
    4. Should I raise Shieldbro to L84 for an ultra-American 1776 damage in red, then dump the rest into LThor & CMags?

Assault me with your sagely advice (sagely, so not you, TU1).

Hello! I am bored because SHIELD members don't need roster advancement advice, so I'm lurking in your forum now.

1.The next tournament is Bad is Good so LT isn't going to be doing much there. C. Mags is available for that tournament htough so I'd get him to 115.
    2. I wouldn't bother with Cap right now: getting LT to 141 should be a way higher priority than that as he's pretty crazy in all aspects of the game. Not to mention that 70k iso isn't going to get him leveled to a point where you'd use him over LT/BP/C. Mags.
    3. Yup, ASAP.
    4. No! Why do that when you can have a maxed out LT that has a 4k green AoE?
  • HailMary
    Hello! I am bored because SHIELD members don't need roster advancement advice, so I'm lurking in your forum now.

1.The next tournament is Bad is Good so LT isn't going to be doing much there. C. Mags is available for that tournament htough so I'd get him to 115.
    2. I wouldn't bother with Cap right now: getting LT to 141 should be a way higher priority than that as he's pretty crazy in all aspects of the game. Not to mention that 70k iso isn't going to get him leveled to a point where you'd use him over LT/BP/C. Mags.
    3. Yup, ASAP.
    4. No! Why do that when you can have a maxed out LT that has a 4k green AoE?
    Hahaha, gotta scratch that advice-dispensing itch, eh?

Option #4 was just for s---s & giggles, since that's just terribly cheeky thematic synergy. Anyway, Ferret recommended the same re: LThor + CMags >> Shieldbro. LThor + CMags to L115, it is! ...Now, to get one more BP K cover. Sigh.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Both Lthor and Cmags are awesome.

Cmags just got a small(major?) nerf -- they fixed the magnetic translocation (now you need 1:1 match for red and blue) -- which you'd hope would pull him back from the "nerf-to-hell" edge. Normal level HP. Large single target damage. Board shake up abilities. Tile change/place abilities. Generates 2 blue tiles.

LThor on the other hand is definitely a beast, and in no danger of an immediate nerf. Tank level hp. Great damage, both single and aoe. Board shake-up abilities. Generates 9 green tiles.

Cmags is the more flexible character. Lthor is the more "fire and forget" character. The AI will play Lthor better than Cmags, as LThor can just use his abilities with no thought. Post CMags fix, I saw a MagTrans with zero red on the board go off. I took 0 damage. The AI does not take into consideration the things that make CMags, well, deadly.

I just ploughed 32k iso into my black panther. I'm pretty sure that I'll be levelling Lthor as soon as I max his covers out. I'm currently seeing FAR more lthors than I see cmags in pvp.

I'd say LThor first, CMags Second, SheildBro last.
  • HailMary
    Tannen wrote:
    The AI will play Lthor better than Cmags, as LThor can just use his abilities with no thought. Post CMags fix, I saw a MagTrans with zero red on the board go off. I took 0 damage. The AI does not take into consideration the things that make CMags, well, deadly.
    Hahaha, zero-damage MagTrans is just hilarious. Very good to know, and yeah, I expect the AI to do literally nothing useful with CMags blue, much like how it uses MN Mags purple the way a drunken toddler plays Whack-A-Mole.
    Tannen wrote:
    I just ploughed 32k iso into my black panther. I'm pretty sure that I'll be levelling Lthor as soon as I max his covers out. I'm currently seeing FAR more lthors than I see cmags in pvp.

LThor prevalance may just be due to the massive number of LThor covers that were given out lately. As long as I've played, you could only get CMags at the mercy of the RNG, and via LRs.

Alrighty, that's some mighty strong (and speedy!) consensus. Now, to make those little leveling bars to slowly fill up 26 times. Thanks!
  • NorthernPolarity
    Tannen wrote:
    Both Lthor and Cmags are awesome.

Cmags just got a small(major?) nerf -- they fixed the magnetic translocation (now you need 1:1 match for red and blue) -- which you'd hope would pull him back from the "nerf-to-hell" edge. Normal level HP. Large single target damage. Board shake up abilities. Tile change/place abilities. Generates 2 blue tiles.

LThor on the other hand is definitely a beast, and in no danger of an immediate nerf. Tank level hp. Great damage, both single and aoe. Board shake-up abilities. Generates 9 green tiles.

Cmags is the more flexible character. Lthor is the more "fire and forget" character. The AI will play Lthor better than Cmags, as LThor can just use his abilities with no thought. Post CMags fix, I saw a MagTrans with zero red on the board go off. I took 0 damage. The AI does not take into consideration the things that make CMags, well, deadly.

The main reason why I said to go for C. Mags is because of the PvP villain tournament: LT will definitely be the better long term investment, but might as well buff something that you can use first (especially since you can use C. mags later). The C. Mags nerf hasn't really affected 5/4/4 from my experience: blue has always been the limiting factor for translocate: in the 15-20 times that i've used the ability since the nerf, there was only one case where I had more red than blue. I can see it affecting 5/3/5, but that build is mainly for the 15% increased damage with each swap, since you rarely had more than 9 tiles anyways. I also doubt that the AI can mess up translocate: the main reason why it does little damage is because you've matched all the blue tiles on board with your mags blue. Since the AI doesn't know how to do that, you have nothing to worry about.
  • Pats0132
    Pats0132 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    I just noticed my team is all hero based. Need to upgrade so many people it's so hard.
  • HailMary
    So, I just saw this in my LR:

sTGKs6I.png?1

icon_lol.gif
  • Jachdo wrote:
    Lord Klingsor approves of this discussion.

Joffrey-Baratheon-Claps-On-The-Throne-In-Game-Of-Thrones-Gif_zps5206884f.gif

Too funny!

Edited for spoilers.
    Emeryt
  • klingsor wrote:
    Jachdo wrote:
    Lord Klingsor approves of this discussion.

Joffrey-Baratheon-Claps-On-The-Throne-In-Game-Of-Thrones-Gif_zps5206884f.gif

Too funny!

Edited for spoilers.
    Emeryt

What kind of an **** a person should be to ruin other people's fun...
  • Emeryt wrote:

he's good icon_lol.gif :

reputation.php?mode=details&u=1423
    klingsor wrote:
    not sure what you are trying to say
    klingsor wrote:
    keep abusing your power and insulting me
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    Emeryt wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:

he's good icon_lol.gif :

reputation.php?mode=details&u=1423
    klingsor wrote:
    not sure what you are trying to say
    klingsor wrote:
    keep abusing your power and insulting me

Dude, I know you are my #1 stalker but seriously stop harassing me. I've already reported you to the admins, I think making you a mod was a horrible mistake. You are a cancer in the forums and the only reason why I know you exist is because you go around posting after me. You remind me of the hunchback from 300. If you want to remain a mod, please take your responsibilities seriously and don't troll me or bait me.
  • It was nice and quiet around the forums for awhile. I wonder how many times can you say YOUR QUITTING before you actually do it? Trust me,nobody will mind.