DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• these arent EXACT last second scores but close enough for goverment work. sorry if there are any discrepancies
  • What's up? icon_twisted.gif
  • just beating up the kiddies in the pool. icon_e_surprised.gif
    How about you?
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    just beating up the kiddies in the pool. icon_e_surprised.gif
    How about you?
    Went back from the break from MPQ. You know the thread on the forums - "You know You're playing MPQ too much..."

so...

I know I'm playing MPQ too much if my GF want's to stay for a night and all I'm thinking is "**** don't! I want this IW cover!".
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Emeryt wrote:
    I know I'm playing MPQ too much if my GF want's to stay for a night and all I'm thinking is "tinykitty don't! I want this IW cover!".
    Response: "Oh yeah? I'll show you an Invisible Woman!"
  • HailMary wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    I know I'm playing MPQ too much if my GF want's to stay for a night and all I'm thinking is "tinykitty don't! I want this IW cover!".
    She stayed in the end. It was nice icon_twisted.gif .
    And I was able to play a little on my second account on mobile.

Time for kabanos!
  • Emeryt wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:

Time for kabanos!

I guess im lucky in that im one of the few guys has has an awesome GF who likes alot of the same games as me icon_e_smile.gif
    cept she can do without the diablo and devil may cry type stuffs too fast paced for her liking. But she love Civ and puzzle games so its all good
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:

Time for kabanos!

I guess im lucky in that im one of the few guys has has an awesome GF who likes alot of the same games as me icon_e_smile.gif
    cept she can do without the diablo and devil may cry type stuffs too fast paced for her liking. But she love Civ and puzzle games so its all good

I'm so, so jealous.
  • My wife doesn't like any video games at all. It's like some kind of bizarre focused hatred. She refuses to play anything and gets immensely annoyed when I do.

icon_e_sad.gif
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    My wife doesn't like any video games at all. It's like some kind of bizarre focused hatred. She refuses to play anything and gets immensely annoyed when I do.

icon_e_sad.gif

thus the term wife aggro :p
  • HailMary
    My girlfriends have generally been blase about videogames, with opinions sharply segregated by genre:
    - dance/motion games, e.g. DDR, Fruit Ninja Kinect, Dance Central: join in, or suggest play.
    - FPS/stealth action games, e.g. CoD, AssBros, Splinter Cell: maybe watch for a while but now it's getting boring, like you're just walking around in the dark hunched over, I mean, how long has it been since you stabbed someone? What? What do you mean you're not stabbing anyone? You just played CoD, you're clearly not a pacifist. No, I just want to watch you stab people lifted straight out of Rembrandt paintings.
    - Mass Effect: watch attentively. Resist urge to take over and make plot decisions.
  • The only game my wife ever got interested in was FFVII. And that was before we were married. She used to actively enjoy watching me play that.

She bought me the original Tenchu - that proved she was wife material. But she didn't like it (too violent).

I'm trying to think if there was ever another game she took interest in, but no, I don't think there was.
  • HailMary
    allorin wrote:
    The only game my wife ever got interested in was FFVII. And that was before we were married. She used to actively enjoy watching me play that.

She bought me the original Tenchu - that proved she was wife material. But she didn't like it (too violent).

I'm trying to think if there was ever another game she took interest in, but no, I don't think there was.
    Oh man, FF7 was (is?) quite popular among women in my circles, too. It probably helps that it's a great game in virtually every respect.
  • HailMary wrote:
    allorin wrote:
    The only game my wife ever got interested in was FFVII. And that was before we were married. She used to actively enjoy watching me play that.

Oh man, FF7 was (is?) quite popular among women in my circles, too. It probably helps that it's a great game in virtually every respect.

WHY DID SHE HAVE TO DIE? WHY?
  • FF7 was the first game i ever completed icon_e_smile.gif What a brilliant game. If memory serves me correct, it came on 4 discs? Between that and MGS they were my favourite PS games back in the day icon_e_smile.gif
  • FF7 was the first game i ever completed icon_e_smile.gif What a brilliant game. If memory serves me correct, it came on 4 discs? Between that and MGS they were my favourite PS games back in the day icon_e_smile.gif
    I tried to get my wife to play Walking Dead, sure she would enjoy the 'interactive novel' approach. She just did what I told her refusing to make any decisions at all, and every time I suggested she try doing it herself she just stopped playing. It was weird, but enough to convince me she was not interested.
  • HailMary
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I tried to get my wife to play Walking Dead, sure she would enjoy the 'interactive novel' approach. She just did what I told her refusing to make any decisions at all, and every time I suggested she try doing it herself she just stopped playing. It was weird, but enough to convince me she was not interested.
    That's quite interesting.

It could actually be the "interactive movie" design of the game that's triggering such behavior: it looks and feels like a movie, and we already have a rote way in which we interact with movies. If you throw interactivity into that paradigm, it could be rather jarring. The fact that it feels like a movie with a pretty fleshed-out story, complete with emotional hooks, may further discourage interaction if you're a person who gets emotionally involved enough to not want to risk hurting a major character.
  • NOOOOOOOOOO well that's me outta another Heroic event. Don't have bagman,Hawkeye and my storm,psylocke and bp are not leveled up at all. The only guy i have is wolvie. Ugh
  • HailMary
    Speaking of the Heroic Venom event, from the discussion thread:
    IceIX wrote:
    As with the above, the Heroic isn't out yet and we can flip switches up until it is. Current required roster is:
    Iron Man (Model 35)
    Storm (Modern)
    Wolverine (Astonishing)
    Hawkeye (Modern)
    Spider-Man (Bag-Man)
    Black Panther
    Psylocke
    Human Torch - Powered Up

Rewards: Mr. Rogers/LThor covers for higher tiers, MHawkeye/CStorm covers for lower tiers.

Thoughts?

I now know that TU1 is icon_cry.gif about the required-char list.

I also know that I'm icon_e_biggrin.gif about BP, AWolv, MStorm, and possibly Psylocke.