DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    edited April 2014
    Cant believe i managed to climb so high. I did the level 230 Daken twice near the end and i was so close to dying it was unreal , but hey i think i got my covers icon_e_smile.gif TAKE THAT GREEN ARES. Also my iphone died so can someone tell me where we finished overall and who won?
    Scavengers won.
    We finished #7.
    I was #6 in our alliance. I beat you.

Those are all the stats that matter. icon_e_biggrin.gif
    I found it quite brilliant that all through the event, alliances i never heard off where all in the top 10, then with an hour to go, the table took on the familiar look icon_e_wink.gif
    Basically, they were all "Whoo! Look at us go! Tops, guys!", and then we were all "HOW 'BOUT THEM APPLES?! RUBBERBANDING, B----ES!", and they were all "Oh noes! Wuuuuut? IMPOSSIBRU! IS MAGIC!"

That's basically how it played out, verbatim.
  • 5DP beat 5DV......teeheehee
  • Haha what did you finish on? Besides i let you win for once.
  • HailMary
    Haha what did you finish on? Besides i let you win for once.
    Hehehe, you have indeed been similarly generous to me on every PvE. icon_e_biggrin.gif

I think I had 546xx? 549xx? Something like that.
  • Its only because i own your **** in pvp, Mr. I can hardly break 800.

icon_e_wink.gif
  • 5DP beat 5DV......teeheehee
    Very bad coordination. icon_twisted.gif
  • HailMary
    Its only because i own your **** in pvp, Mr. I can hardly break 800.

icon_e_wink.gif
    Hehehe, that's called playing efficiently. icon_e_wink.gif

I hit the placements I want and put in a healthy amount for the alliance. No wasted shielding. Efficient. icon_cool.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    5DP beat 5DV......teeheehee

Don't they talk to each other? icon_e_wink.gif
  • HailMary
    Emeryt wrote:
    5DP beat 5DV......teeheehee

Don't they talk to each other? icon_e_wink.gif
    The 5DV-5DP thing does puzzle me a bit, esp. since 5DP is a "junior alliance."
  • HailMary wrote:
    Its only because i own your **** in pvp, Mr. I can hardly break 800.

icon_e_wink.gif
    Hehehe, that's called playing efficiently. icon_e_wink.gif

I hit the placements I want and put in a healthy amount for the alliance. No wasted shielding. Efficient. icon_cool.gif
    if in not mistaken you were quite happy you finally got above 800 yesterday lol if you want i can give you some tips?
  • Right well im off to get some sleep. I dread to think of the scaling for my next pve as i burnt through alot of boosts....ooops

Also,HailMary sucks.

that is all
  • HailMary
    if in not mistaken you were quite happy you finally got above 800 yesterday lol if you want i can give you some tips?
    Hehe, I had a "moment." icon_e_biggrin.gif

And sure, I'd appreciate any advice you've got for maintaining a high score without shielding. icon_e_smile.gif

Also, I'm not sure PvE scaling carries over from event to event.
  • I pushed hard near the end, got to 55k something, and got top 2! Now my xforce has all three colors.
  • Woke up to "Top 200", so pretty much as I predicted.

Took me back to the 'old days' of MPQ (2013), when terrible event design /rubber-banding meant that no matter how well I did in the preceding 6 days, if I stopped playing midnight UK (I.e. About 5 hours before event end), then I had no chance of a decent placement.

Also reminded me why I've had so much difficulty getting covers till recently. The first events were so heavily geared towards a North American end time no one else could compete. My HT has no Black. icon_e_sad.gif

Well done to everyone in Django, though! Another top ten finish. icon_e_biggrin.gif Thanks to the alliance reward, at least my HT has two covers, not the one I'd otherwise have.
  • So I'm pretty sure if you keep winning games in pve, it carries over to the next event. Same way with pvp only it's done a little different.it may even have been IceIX that told me, or it could easily have been a dream.
  • cant wait for the next event
  • I will be very, very sad if PVE scaling carries over. Deadly, how I loathe thee.
  • Wow, spent all my time last two days in chat. I miss Emeryt and ArrogantBastard. icon_e_sad.gif

Gotta come in here and see what's up.
  • What's up is you've all left home, and I'm here alone with my apron and feather duster.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Wow, spent all my time last two days in chat. I miss Emeryt and ArrogantBastard. icon_e_sad.gif

Gotta come in here and see what's up.

Aww :' ) t'was in game chat that killed the beast. Although it is cool to have people talking in real time so I can't blame you too much. I thought it was going to be more PM type
    allorin wrote:
    What's up is you've all left home, and I'm here alone with my apron and feather duster.

Aww :' ( as long as you're being a stereotype can you make me a sandwich?

Also, uh, something game related, let's see... Oh yeah, am I the only person who cusses/dies a little inside when you match purple in this tournament and realize you're not on your way to stealing AP maniacally? Stupid Grey suit. Fishnets for life. Now if someone in fishnets would just make me a sandwich...