DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• dlaw008 wrote:
    qtquazar wrote:
    allorin wrote:

Congrats allorin
    Thank you!

Out of curiosity, what kind of point values were you finding at the end?

I'm tempted to make the final run from 900 to 1100 if I can do 10-12 matches for 18-20 pointers, but I'm not up for grinding out 10s.
    I got to 1100 but I had to fight about ten 5 point fights near the end.

Hey, sorry qtquasar, was away from the forums. Over 1000, I was finding it pretty much 8-9 points a fight. However, when shielded at 1060, I skipped a lot till I could line up three 15 point fights, to make a quick push to 1100. So, similar to dlaw. I don't think you'd do 900 to 1100 in 10-12 matches, more like around 20-24.
  • I like my new sig pic. Jealous Cleo?
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    I like my new sig pic. Jealous Cleo?
    It does look certifiably amazing. Its prescription seems a tad out of date, though. icon_lol.gif
  • I do gotta say that's one slick siggy
  • I can only imagine what kind of spam is now going on in Your chat icon_e_biggrin.gificon_twisted.gificon_mrgreen.gif
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    I do gotta say that's one slick siggy
    Heh, thank you!

It was fun to drop the cowboy-Western motif and really go back to basics.
    Emeryt wrote:
    I can only imagine what kind of spam is now going on in Your chat icon_e_biggrin.gificon_twisted.gificon_mrgreen.gif
    I'm afraid it might be far too sexy for your uninitiated eyes. icon_e_confused.gificon_cool.gificon_twisted.gif
  • Heh thank you,

it was fun to drop the cowboy-western motif and really go back to basics.
  • Right, it's gone midnight UK and some of us have to work. Over to you, chumps:

316w0ia.jpg
    I'm currently fifth in my bracket. Meaning, I will miss the effects of the last 5 hours rubber banding, and wake up to find I finished top 250...
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    We're gonna have to charge people for using our forum. They spend more time here than in their own alliance.

Everytime i see a non member, you have to massage HailMary's feet. And believe me, they ain't pretty.

End of an era? Seems like this section of the forum is now basically just for cross alliance chat and recruiting
  • HailMary
    End of an era? Seems like this section of the forum is now basically just for cross alliance chat and recruiting
    It would be, if in-game alliance chat let me use my Android predictive-gesture keyboard so I don't seem like a 7-year-old with freakish sausage fingers. Also, if it displayed chat text larger than 2mm tall (this is literally true, I measured).
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:
    It would be, if in-game alliance chat let me use my Android predictive-gesture keyboard so I don't seem like a 7-year-old with freakish sausage fingers. Also, if it displayed chat text larger than 2mm tall (this is literally true, I measured).

Wait. Are you not a 7 yr old with freakish sausage fingers? I feel misled

I forgot a lot of you people play on phones. I dont know how you do it. I'm on ipad so size/typing not really an issue but I usually check forums on my phone. I won't stick my Ipad in my pants. No, never again...
  • ahhh i thought it was just my non-smart phone that made the text hard to read. Now i feel less stupid
  • HailMary wrote:

Wait. Are you not a 7 yr old with freakish sausage fingers? I feel misled

I forgot a lot of you people play on phones. I dont know how you do it. I'm on ipad so size/typing not really an issue but I usually check forums on my phone. I won't stick my Ipad in my pants. No, never again...
    Um, too much information?
  • HailMary
    I won't stick my Ipad in my pants. No, never again...
    The fact that you believe this is somehow tied to forums and MPQ play disturbs me greatly. icon_lol.gificon_e_confused.gif That "love tap" just took on... nope, not thinking about it. icon_eek.gif
  • Hey text!!! Why you so tiny?

unnamed.png
  • Hey text!!! Why you so tiny?

unnamed.png

Are you playing on a baby phone?! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Cant believe i managed to climb so high. I did the level 230 Daken twice near the end and i was so close to dying it was unreal , but hey i think i got my covers icon_e_smile.gif TAKE THAT GREEN ARES. Also my iphone died so can someone tell me where we finished overall and who won?
  • Cant believe i managed to climb so high. I did the level 230 Daken twice near the end and i was so close to dying it was unreal , but hey i think i got my covers icon_e_smile.gif TAKE THAT GREEN ARES. Also my iphone died so can someone tell me where we finished overall and who won?
    Who won??!!

You're a winner, in my book! icon_e_wink.gif
  • You really know how to make me feel special <3
  • I found it quite brilliant that all through the event, alliances i never heard off where all in the top 10, then with an hour to go, the table took on the familiar look icon_e_wink.gif