• coolbond wrote:
    I thought retreating did not work?
    It works for PvP, but not PvE.
  • HailMary wrote:
    I see you Hail Mary... Tee hee
    I hate your stupid face. icon_evil.gif

Your hair is stupid, too.

I am so blocking you on Match.com now.
    I thought you only kept profiles on Farmers Only and Jdate. "Oy vey, the chickens are sick!"

Besides, who would want to date an arrogant bastard anyway?

The funny part is, he seems like such a nice guy....
  • I have 44500 which is only only for 60th. And now the missions with Daken and Rags are past 160 hmmm I doubt I'll finish in the top 50 for this event but I don't really care for once. The devs have made me hate this one. Scaling is just dumb. Oh well nearly over thank Christ.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    I'm sitting at 40 with 44.3k, I'm gonna make a dash for 1st just before the end of the event.

I'm pretty sure that I'll get 1-5. Although the scaling is borked, the rubberbanding on it means that you'll be viable for 1st place from like 150+ all the way up. As an example, I'm on 40, 1st place is only 2k points away from me. That's less than one fully charged, rubberbanded node.

Also, I was around 500 for FA (I screwed up the end time, and pushed way too late), and on my last token for the event, pulled another Lcap. That's astronomical luck. 3 covers in 2 days from the tokens. Don't try this at home, as I'm pretty sure that I've just taken all the luck and all the covers. icon_e_smile.gif
  • I must be in a tinykitty bracket then. I'm on 45000 which is only good for 90th icon_e_sad.gif im just gonna wait until the end now and do the 4 nodes i can do. The Daken one is over 200 and the same with Rags so that's those left alone. Doubt i can even make top 100.

In other news, HailMary please start sending me more than 70iso. Got like 8 of them of you. Stop been stingy.
  • So starting the event really late not only made me miss the hardcore people, I seemed to have missed the medium core people too. Only fell from 1st to 4th from last night to now without having done any nodes in the interim. I'm thinking I shouldn't try to do any missions before noon, just do a bunch of them tonight near the end. Although I'm not sure, because there are many people fairly close to me scorewise.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    I must be in a tinykitty bracket then. I'm on 45000 which is only good for 90th icon_e_sad.gif im just gonna wait until the end now and do the 4 nodes i can do. The Daken one is over 200 and the same with Rags so that's those left alone. Doubt i can even make top 100.
    I was in the #170s with 44K this morning. At #7 with 47K now. I'm not even attempting any villain missions above L100. I guess the last hour will be intense.
    In other news, HailMary please start sending me more than 70iso. Got like 8 of them of you. Stop been stingy.
    I just sent 250 Iso to not you. icon_lol.gif
  • I'm going to be playing catchup after a couple of days with no internet access. Hopefully be able to place reasonably but not too worried if I dont get all the new covers as no immediate plans to level HT.
  • HailMary
    Oh, by the way, R50 went live.

Get it while it's hot, folks!
  • Tempest wrote:
    I'm going to be playing catchup after a couple of days with no internet access. Hopefully be able to place reasonably but not too worried if I dont get all the new covers as no immediate plans to level HT.
    Don't be too worried. With the rubberbanding and the points in play, you could potentially take 1st icon_e_smile.gif.
  • I got 46.6k pts and 900+ in first avenger
  • HailMary wrote:

I thought R50 had chat? Where is it?
  • HailMary
    Rajjeq wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

I thought R50 had chat? Where is it?
    Alliance button >> Chat
  • Ah, I forgot with the Ipad I would have to actually go to the app store and download the update. I think I'll wait until after the iso event to avoid any potential problems.
  • sadly the in-game chat function is slow as all hell >.<
  • Looks like I'm crushing you suckas! 49,500ish and in first for my bracket.

You can't see me, but I'm doing the Dougie.
  • Sadly this entire event is going to come down to an insane scramble at the end, with it barely even mattering where anyone is until then.
  • Tempest wrote:
    I'm going to be playing catchup after a couple of days with no internet access. Hopefully be able to place reasonably but not too worried if I dont get all the new covers as no immediate plans to level HT.
    If you're at max multiplier, you can do the missions now that you don't want to do in the last rush since they won't be worth more points leaving them till later. There should be enough points on the board to catch up with the leaders with 1 refresh.
    Rajjeq wrote:
    Sadly this entire event is going to come down to an insane scramble at the end, with it barely even mattering where anyone is until then.
    Yeah, something like 40-50k points possible from one clear means you can't even get top 100 if you don't play in last few hours.
  • I felt the need to mention this. After mountains of ****, two separate standard tokens today got me ***s. Psylocke Black and GSBW purple. Yay!
  • HailMary
    Rajjeq wrote:
    I felt the need to mention this. After mountains of ****, two separate standard tokens today got me ***s. Psylocke Black and GSBW purple. Yay!
    Oh nice! Those are both critical skills.

I'll bet Psylocke will be powered-up/required in the next PvP with Torch cover rewards. It's like One Red Paperclip meets Candy Crush.