DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Congrats allorin
    Thank you!
  • allorin wrote:

Congrats allorin
    Thank you!

Out of curiosity, what kind of point values were you finding at the end?

I'm tempted to make the final run from 900 to 1100 if I can do 10-12 matches for 18-20 pointers, but I'm not up for grinding out 10s.
  • We're gonna have to charge people for using our forum. They spend more time here than in their own alliance.

Everytime i see a non member, you have to massage HailMary's feet. And believe me, they ain't pretty.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Oh hey, we're #2 in the PvP alliance ranking, with Team Spamalot nipping at our dainty heels.
  • Not near my phone, whose Spamalot? I finished on 868 and was 1st last i checked icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    Not near my phone, whose Spamalot? I finished on 868 and was 1st last i checked icon_e_smile.gif
    Fitted Kitchons. icon_e_wink.gif
  • You owe me 10 iso ferret icon_e_smile.gif
    unnamed.png
  • HailMary
    You owe me 10 iso ferret icon_e_smile.gif
    Dude, didn't you have a four-digit HP horde a week or two ago? What'd you spend it all on?
  • that was like 2 weeks ago. i spent it on 2 daily deals and 2 24 hour shields when i was away all last week. thats the price i pay for not wanting to let you guys down where before i wouldnt have shielded icon_e_smile.gif
  • qtquazar wrote:
    allorin wrote:

Congrats allorin
    Thank you!

Out of curiosity, what kind of point values were you finding at the end?

I'm tempted to make the final run from 900 to 1100 if I can do 10-12 matches for 18-20 pointers, but I'm not up for grinding out 10s.
    I got to 1100 but I had to fight about ten 5 point fights near the end.
  • It will be interesting to see our final scores. Doug and Allorin both reached 1100 and maybe Ferret and perhaps Noob??? I got nearly 900 so our total score should be a bit higher? Did anyone get married this weekend????
  • HailMary
    It will be interesting to see our final scores. Doug and Allorin both reached 1100 and maybe Ferret and perhaps Noob??? I got nearly 900 so our total score should be a bit higher? Did anyone get married this weekend????
    Yeah, Ferret's close to 1000. I'm idling comfortably at 700. I'll bump that up a bit at the end, but not by too much.
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spider America is shielded at 745 in my bracket if you're keeping score at home
  • HailMary
    Spider America is shielded at 745 in my bracket if you're keeping score at home
    Thanks for the heads-up!

Man, a lotta nice scores in this tourney. I just hit 800. Yay! 1000 Iso!

EDIT: New personal best!
    89FWUEk.png?1
  • Just finished FA with 1001 pts and first place. Sniped the top spot by 10 pts with 2 mins left!
  • I will tank this tournament thankfully i only need black
  • coolbond wrote:
    I will tank this tournament thankfully i only need black

Err or you could retreat the daylights out of your whole roster a few times before going to bed each night then put up an easy 500 pts to help secure said black cover icon_neutral.gif

Speaking of which I'm going to go retreat/tank my roster right now, thanks for reminding me.
  • I got to the mid 800s. If I lucked out and finished in time, I may have gotten first, but more likely I was second.

Also currently in first in Unstable ISO with 43,292.
  • Rajjeq wrote:
    I got to the mid 800s. If I lucked out and finished in time, I may have gotten first, but more likely I was second.

Also currently in first in Unstable ISO with 43,292.

You suck, I want your bracket for iso 8 icon_lol.gif
    Nice going Grats icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I thought retreating did not work?