DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Don't do it. Resist temptation. After reading about others and their amazing cover pulls, I spent 200 of my 500 HP on the Super Soldier deal,and I got Lil Thor icon_e_sad.gif

Never again

Your next daily deal will be a good cover. I feel it in my bones.

Not really, no

No, really, yes

Do it. Do it meow.
  • Lo, we didst come to these boards yet again, and yet again didst not find the promised smurfberries. Nor manna. But mostly smurfberries.

The brethren are verily disappointed and disillusioned.
  • Okay, up to 1100. Feel free to attack me for a good 40+ points =D

Thanks, but I couldn't see you!

Fought my way to 1075, and then was knocked back down to 960 by EvilSonGoku and a couple of other Shield guys. I'd been trading blows with Psykopathic (well, he is 5DV), but skipping Shield. Sadly my roster clearly doesn't have the same desired effect!

So I've given up on 1100, and shielded. It's safe to say S.H.I.E.L.D aren't on my Christmas card list right now.
  • This event makes baby Jesus cry.
  • agreed this event is painfull
  • Apologies in advance for my poor showing in the new GSBW event. I doubt I can put up a good show if I'm not allowed to use OBW. My GSBW has only 3 covers. So looks like ill be running the Punisher and giving Doom a runout.
  • Apologies in advance for my poor showing in the new GSBW event. I doubt I can put up a good show if I'm not allowed to use OBW. My GSBW has only 3 covers. So looks like ill be running the Punisher and giving Doom a runout.

Won't your GSBW have six covers at the end of FA? That should be enough to make sure she's not a complete passenger. At the very least if you have 2 purple she'll be able to generate green for Bunnypunpun.

honestly with tanking i think getting 500 should be easy enough even with the loaner widow if it really comes down to that. And I think 500 each should be more then enough to make up at a respectable number and net everyone some ISO to go with the alliance cover.

Ideally in magical Christmas land we'd have 800 each and be giving shield a run for their money but i know not everyone has that amount of time to invest in this game is frankly it is not and should not be expected icon_razz.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Apologies in advance for my poor showing in the new GSBW event. I doubt I can put up a good show if I'm not allowed to use OBW. My GSBW has only 3 covers. So looks like ill be running the Punisher and giving Doom a runout.

honestly with tanking i think getting 500 should be easy enough even with the loaner widow if it really comes down to that. And I think 500 each should be more then enough to make up at a respectable number and net everyone some ISO to go with the alliance cover.

Ideally in magical Christmas land we'd have 800 each and be giving shield a run for their money but i know not everyone has that amount of time to invest in this game is frankly it is not and should not be expected icon_razz.gif

Agreed. After today, I'm confident S.H.I.E.L.D are not our benchmark. They're on a level of their own.
  • allorin wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Apologies in advance for my poor showing in the new GSBW event. I doubt I can put up a good show if I'm not allowed to use OBW. My GSBW has only 3 covers. So looks like ill be running the Punisher and giving Doom a runout.

Agreed. After today, I'm confident S.H.I.E.L.D are not our benchmark. They're on a level of their own.

I disagree about them being on a level of their own, but I will agree that our particular alliance wasn't built with being ultra competitive in mind. It's possible that our group COULD do it (as could several other alliances) but the burn out of our players wouldn't be worth it.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    I disagree about them being on a level of their own, but I will agree that our particular alliance wasn't built with being ultra competitive in mind. It's possible that our group COULD do it (as could several other alliances) but the burn out of our players wouldn't be worth it.

Well, yeah, I agree that if they put their mind to it, several alliances could compete. However, right now, S.H.I.E.L.D are demonstrating that commitment to PvP. We've pushed up to #2, but they're still 7k ahead of us. I suspect they will still have a 3k-4k lead on whichever alliance is #2 at the end. So the fact that they're there already, and we'd have to organise ourselves further and 'burn out' to catch them, puts them on a level of their own. I think it's OK to recognise that, and to give them props for that.

We'll still gub them at the PvEs that matter. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    I see you Hail Mary... Tee hee
  • HailMary
    I hate your stupid face. icon_evil.gif

Your hair is stupid, too.

I am so blocking you on Match.com now.
  • Worth cross-posting from the Event forum:

YES!!!

157k64g.jpg

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!
  • HailMary
    allorin wrote:
    Worth cross-posting from the Event forum:

YES!!!
    Sweeeeeet. I take 20% responsibility for that.
  • HailMary wrote:
    allorin wrote:

YES!!!

Hah! You get no responsibility, cos I didn't hit this guy:

2myq81c.jpg

For his measly 8 points on the way there... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary
    allorin wrote:
    HailMary wrote:
    allorin wrote:

YES!!!

Hah! You get no responsibility, cos I didn't hit this guy:

For his measly 8 points on the way there... icon_e_biggrin.gif
    That guy, whoever he is, has got a mighty sexy team.

I salute that guy.
  • allorin wrote:
    Grats! Had you a few times as target once you were past 1000 but resisted the temptation, hard job getting that high up.
  • Moghwyn wrote:
    allorin wrote:
    Grats! Had you a few times as target once you were past 1000 but resisted the temptation, hard job getting that high up.

Wow, thank you, I really appreciate that!
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:
    I hate your stupid face. icon_evil.gif

Your hair is stupid, too.

I am so blocking you on Match.com now.

icon_e_sad.gif

Congrats allorin