DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• I wanted to say that I don't mind if you guys call me Doug. Dlaw008 was always just sort of a placeholder for me, so it's fine if you'd rather use Doug.

In that spirit:

I've decided that I don't like most of your screen names because they are all weird. Therefore I shall rename you all, using broad derogatory generalizations about your name or culture. That seems like a much better method to me.

TheUnwiseOne - You are now Patrick, because, well, obviously.
    HailMary - You shall be named Frank, because of Mary Shelly. And your Frankness.
    Allorin - I'm going to call you Big Ballerin'. I think it's very creative.
    Tempest - You shall be Windy. I don't know why, it just came to me. (And I couldn't remember Prospero's name).
    1234Noob6789 - Is now 1337guy. All those numbers are cray cray.
    Ballatician - You will be Brazilian, since I can only imagine that that is a very common practice in your profession.
    Verne - You shall now be Foxy, because you're female.
    Rajj - is now Hadji, like the character from Johnny Quest, I'm sure you are just like him.
    coolbond - I will call you Meatball, like the ones you get at IKEA.
    Spider-America - shall be Lasting Frodo because SA are the first two letters of Sam and he is Frodo's best friend.
    Tannen - will be Leatherman since Tannen is how you make leather from hide.
    Ju Li - You forevermore will be Canuck, since you live in a cold place right now.
    Pats123 - I have decided to call you Brady, because of your screen name. I almost went Steve Bartman, though.
    bughunt - Your new name might have been Paxton, but that was too long so I went with "Game over, man!" instead.
    MTGOFerret - is now Garruck Weaselspeaker.
    Mimmer - is Absent.
    IceIX - I have elected to rename "Complaint Button". If you don't like it, you know who to send it to.
    Veikka - will now be known as Velma, because you will likely lose your glasses at the scariest moment and totally miss the creepy bad guy.
    GozuTashoya - shall forever more be - wait, who?? Gozu.... Who are you, man?

So that is all. I would call you all by those names from now on, but I've forgotten them already. If only I had written them down somewhere.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I wanted to say that I don't mind if you guys call me Doug. Dlaw008 was always just sort of a placeholder for me, so it's fine if you'd rather use Doug.

In that spirit:

I've decided that I don't like most of your screen names because they are all weird. Therefore I shall rename you all, using broad derogatory generalizations about your name or culture. That seems like a much better method to me...
    I'd thumb this so hard if The System would let me.
  • I don't wanna be named Patrick icon_e_sad.gif if you want a truly Irish name then Paddy will suffice.

Also Cleo,HailMary has enough names already.

that is all
  • Works for me. Only, how'd you know?

Ah, it was the see-through apron, wasn't it?
  • When tanking goes right:

140ihd.jpg
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    Ju Li - You forevermore will be Canuck, since you live in a cold place right now.

It's warm now!! LOL

Also, I'm actually an Asian from Singapore =P
  • HailMary
    allorin wrote:
    When tanking goes right:

140ihd.jpg
    Why/how... are there only two people in that team?

JulietLima: I AM THE TOKEN ASIAN ON THIS TEAM! Take your Asianness back! Take it back right now! icon_lol.gif
  • JulietLima wrote:
    dlaw008 wrote:

It's warm now!! LOL

Also, I'm actually an Asian from Singapore =P

But that could mean any of like 4 different cultures. No, I'm sticking with the easy one.
  • Look, a tumbleweed has blown into chat.
  • TU1: Hey its awfully quite in here today

TU1: You can say that again

TU1: Hey its awfully quite in here today

TU1: I didnt mean literally

TU1: Oh sorry my bad. Anyway hows you?

TU1: Lonely. Nobody is around here much anymore now that alliance chat is here

TU1: Tell me about it. Its very quiet and sad. Nobody has noticed i am completely naked

TU1: I have and i must say your yummy

TU1: Awwww thanks TU1

Tu1: No no thank you, TU1
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Uh... Hey!

*caught lurking*
  • Tannen wrote:
    Uh... Hey!

*caught lurking*
    I knew you were there. I could see your feet poking out from under the curtains.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    *turkey explodes*

It's me! I was the turkey all along!
  • Okay, no one leave TU1 alone again. That was just odd.
  • *twitches*
  • I'm in a very sleepy bracket for now in Holowpoint. Me in 1 at 636, two people below me shielded at 630 and 609, then 435. I had gone to 572 last night so those 2 were above me this morning. I decided to step right above them for now and see if they play shield leapfrog. I don't plan on shielding at all. Still some vets lurking in the bracket though, but it seems like top 10 should not be difficult.
  • HailMary
    Rajjeq wrote:
    I'm in a very sleepy bracket for now in Holowpoint. Me in 1 at 636, two people below me shielded at 630 and 609, then 435. I had gone to 572 last night so those 2 were above me this morning. I decided to step right above them for now and see if they play shield leapfrog. I don't plan on shielding at all. Still some vets lurking in the bracket though, but it seems like top 10 should not be difficult.
    I thought I was in a sleepy bracket, too. Now the Top 10 cutoff is at around 650. icon_razz.gif
  • here we go as requested. Congrats to everyone who got the places they wanted!
    kejfiw.jpg
  • What's up, Veikka? Haven't heard from you. Are you still hanging around?
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    here we go as requested. Congrats to everyone who got the places they wanted!
    kejfiw.jpg
    Oh, ****? I won my last fight at the bell and my popup said I was at 634 or something. Thought that was going to be good enough to stay top 10, but, nope, got top 25 instead. Effing hell, the morning end times (Pacific time) kill me.