DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• 30 mins ago I check the score the cheater:kaisa is not in the 600 score range. Roughly 30 mins .. shield at 1k pts...
    ... my fellow alliance members please pm me , I will email u all the screenshots help me upload here

I just tried PMing you and it's giving me an error telling me that you don't exist!!

Are you in our Facebook group? I can send you a message there with my email address.
  • bro I not in e facebook group just pm u. . breply me from there..
  • Ended the tourney at 1 place with 708 points would upload a pic but computer is down for the count
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    edited April 2014
    Great job, everyone! Thanks for the Hulk cover! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Man, the game must be compensating for my great token luck by consistently just barely keeping me out of top tiers. icon_razz.gif

Finished #6 in FD at around 706 pts, and #9 & #10 in late-night LRs all due to not missing the deadline on my last fight (and a last-minute 32-point smackdown in that #10 LR). icon_lol.gifNoob was, as always, a beast in my bracket. PM'd you, guy.
  • I was delayed this morning so I started my FD push later than I had hoped. I pushed above 700 and got second place, because my final match didn't end in time.
  • 5203r.png

I did it!!
  • bro I have email u did u receive
  • 30 mins ago I check the score the cheater:kaisa is not in the 600 score range. Roughly 30 mins .. shield at 1k pts...
    ... my fellow alliance members please pm me , I will email u all the screenshots help me upload here

Okay I'm only uploading the first two images because the mods and tech people can look into the rest of that person's roster. Here's the screen caps:

htd9b5.png

210ly5i.png

I'll leave it to you to post these in another forum topic, since you can more accurately describe the problem than I can.
  • HailMary
    And... just got my black Hulk cover! Danke schon!

Do youse guyses think a L102 3-black Hulk is useful as a defensive scarecrow? Maybe in a 3xL102 LThor + BP + Hulk team?

Noob & FoxMulder: Yeah, that guy's definitely a cheater: a 5-cover L230 XWolv? He's not even pretending to be legit.
  • HailMary, that is only the first page, there are many pages more... of similar heroes..
  • HailMary
    HailMary, that is only the first page, there are many pages more... of similar heroes..
    Yeah, I don't know what the official channel for cheater reports is, so I PM'd your screenshots to IceIX. The 5-cover L230 XWolv should be more-than-sufficient evidence.
  • Points for this round in ISO:

Okay points for round two missions are as follows:-

West coast Smugglers: 30
    Ms. Marvel: 50
    Relationship Issues: 70
    Dockside Deal: 140
    Crossing Borders: 160
    Heist in Spain: 170
    Iso 8 Folly: 200
    Iso 8 Hoarders: 260

This is the same total of points as the last round.

So a fully rubberbanded clear would be 1,080 x 3 x 10 = 32,400. Which is way more points than anyone has right now.

Edit: And that doesn't even consider the fact that the points are going to have to ramp up considerably if the 160k progression reward is intended to be achievable.
  • It sucks to be beaten out by a cheater. If it's any consolation I finished with 969 pts in FD and got third place.

Can't believe some of you are enjoying first place with 700 pts... I really need to fix my MMR
  • MMR has nothing to do with winner score. That's purely the luck of the bracket you end up in.
  • The bracket you are placed in is dependent on how you finished in previous events though isn't it?
  • I thought it was base on what time u join? same for pve?
  • coolbond wrote:
    Ended the tourney at 1 place with 708 points would upload a pic but computer is down for the count
    I had 788 points but was only 4th place :'(
  • I just checked.. he is buffed...
  • HailMary
    I just checked.. he is buffed...
    Re: AWolv - Yeah, I was being a moron, and confused the "You can win" list with the "Powered-up" list in the Event Rules window.
  • The bracket you are placed in is dependent on how you finished in previous events though isn't it?
    Nope. It is purely based on time of entry. I imagine each bracket fills up and then a new one is started. That's why it is super important to never join an event the minute it starts because you get stuck with the crazies.

For PVP, you want to click into the event immediately so you get the seed teams loaded, then wait to join till later.

Same thing with subs, I typically click into the sub (to watch points and scaling) and then wait for rubberbanding to actually win a fight and join a bracket.