Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    qtquazar wrote:
    btw, for any of you that haven't had the pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ex+men
    BIIIIIIIRD!!

I love those skits.

In other news, I got **** from the PvE progression tokens, but got a Mr. Rogers Y from the Super Soldier daily deal. Not the greatest, but still good.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    HailMary wrote:
    qtquazar wrote:
    This time we will slash you some proper skewers from Thorbones. Godbones is hard, make for tasty hotdog cookers too.
    Overheard: "Oh wow! These kebabs are simply divine!"

Response: Thorwesome, aren't they?
  • HailMary wrote:
    qtquazar wrote:
    btw, for any of you that haven't had the pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ex+men
    BIIIIIIIRD!!

I love those skits.

In other news, I got **** from the PvE progression tokens, but got a Mr. Rogers Y from the Super Soldier daily deal. Not the greatest, but still good.

You're addicted to them daily deals aren't ya? :p
    Grats on the luck icon_e_smile.gif
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Hehe, thanks! I finally have spare HP! Before a few days ago, I have literally never had 1000+ HP just sitting there. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, I was disappointed by my progression tokens (CStorm G & Thor R), and saw that some Djangoliers (ahem, dlaw & TU1) got blue Shieldbrosephs from their progression tokens. I'm apparently adopting a policy of getting **** progression tokens, then buying daily deals until I get a **** one. This one has 3 3*s, and all of mine could use covers in every color, so it's extra-nice... hopefully.
  • HailMary wrote:
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Hehe, thanks! I finally have spare HP! Before a few days ago, I have literally never had 1000+ HP just sitting there. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Also, I was disappointed by my progression tokens (CStorm G & Lokisbro R), and saw that some Djangoliers (ahem, dlaw & TU1) got blue Shieldbrosephs from their progression tokens. I'm apparently adopting a policy of getting **** progression tokens, then buying daily deals until I get a **** one. This one has 3 3*s, and all of mine could use covers in every color, so it's extra-nice... hopefully.

Lol insane luck you've been having on those normally I'd suggest never to buy any and save your HP to buy the covers you want and character slots but hell what do I know?
    when you're hot you're hot! *shakes head in hands*
  • Guys, just FYI:

According to the new forum rules, all post which are off-topic will be deleted. I personally took responsibility to clean up this thread, as no one was interested into stepping into this lair of filth.

I hope You'll understand and it won't affect our relationship.

Cheers,
    Emeryt

XXX
  • How can anything be offtopic in a chat topic?
  • I just managed a top 8 on Doom LR with 102 LazyThor, 61 obw, and buffed 41 doom. Skips were expensive though. And I spent many, many 10 Isos repeatedly skipping noob and Hailmary. Soooooo many times.
  • coolbond wrote:
    How can anything be offtopic in a chat topic?
    More to the point how could anything be off topic in this particular chat?

Off color, maybe.
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Emeryt wrote:
    According to the new forum rules, all post which are off-topic will be deleted. I personally took responsibility to clean up this thread, as no one was interested into stepping into this lair of filth.

Oh good! As every post in this thread is off-topic and the thread itself is about off-topic posts, you'd therefore have to remove all on-topic posts (because they're off-topic). Thus your job is already done! You can swing your moderation bat freely and without hesitation of hitting any of those nasty on-topic posts (there aren't any, we've made sure to be thoroughly off-topic) which you'd then have to moderate and remove.

Good job, Emeryt. Best moderator evar.

PS. Grats on the green.
  • HailMary
    edited April 2014
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Lol insane luck you've been having on those normally I'd suggest never to buy any and save your HP to buy the covers you want and character slots but hell what do I know?
    when you're hot you're hot! *shakes head in hands*

Heh, 5/6 so far! I actually wouldn't recommend buying them either, but yeah, crazy-good streak so far. That said, I think the RNG is toying with me. After having my Thor stuck at 2 yellow for at least 6 weeks, I now have a better LThor, and the RNG decides to give me 2 Thor Y's on consecutive days. This code has a strange sense of humor.

EDIT: Make that 5/7. Second Super Soldier daily deal got me a CStorm. I got a CMags R from my LR Diabolical token, though. He's up to a mighty 2/3/2 now icon_lol.gif . That makes up for the Rags G I got last time. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary
    Emeryt wrote:
    I personally took responsibility to clean up this thread, as no one was interested into stepping into this lair of filth.
    Says the guy who just can't resist diving headfirst into this bog of sin. Emeryt and his fetishes, tsk, tsk, tsk. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    I personally took responsibility to clean up this thread, as no one was interested into stepping into this lair of filth.
    Says the guy who just can't resist diving headfirst into this bog of sin. Emeryt and his fetishes, tsk, tsk, tsk. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Surely he was joking.....right? Nobody is forcing anyone to come into our chat. Its as simple as not clicking on our name. There problem solved.
  • Well i ended up on 779 points in FD guys. But this PVE will not end so well. I'm forced to do missions whenever i get a spare minute which is not good.Sitting on just over 8000 so far and god knows what i will miss today and tomorrow. Please dont hate me or call me names icon_cry.gif
  • Its like walking into a bar and being surprised that alcohol is being served icon_lol.gif
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Its like walking into a bar and being surprised that alcohol is being served icon_lol.gif

I know, right? It's expected of us at this stage. People will be disappointed if we acted normal icon_e_smile.gif We could just act like ****, like certain other alliances icon_e_smile.gif
  • Sitting in 1st in the FD tourney with 970 points!!
  • What !!!!! there is a cheater-> kaisa <- in our bracket first position hailmary screenshot now n send icex. X force 5 powers lvl 230, a lot of 3 star few powers lvl 141..
  • Yeah, I somehow got into a really easy bracket. The guy behind me is pretty strong and in AgentsOfShield. Other than that, everyone in the top ten has a few maxed 2*s at best.
  • 30 mins ago I check the score the cheater:kaisa is not in the 600 score range. Roughly 30 mins .. shield at 1k pts...
    ... my fellow alliance members please pm me , I will email u all the screenshots help me upload here