DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Rajjeq wrote:
    How many points is one runthrough? I can't join till later.

p.s. Got a yellow Patch from my Swift Justice token, and I need/will get the green CStorm to max her, yay!
    I, too, would like to know something about these points and values things. TU1, what's your current PvE point total?

Also, pulled a red Punisher from my Swift Justice token, but got a Rags from my Diabolical. Balance.
  • Did a run through and ground most stuff to double digits, but left a couple 100's. I'm at around 4400 points. I think rubber-banding will kick in for you guys later, though.

Mostly easy goon fights, but one Juggernaught node that may prove troublesome later with scaling. I had leveled Patch to 100 just prior to the event and his buff with OBWs strike tile abusing espionage (she's buffed, too) makes quick work of the goons, especially since they don't hit back.

Edit: and I, too, pulled a blue Cap, so you're safe, TU1.
  • HailMary
    dlaw008 wrote:
    Did a run through and ground most stuff to double digits, but left a couple 100's. I'm at around 4400 points. I think rubber-banding will kick in for you guys later, though.

Mostly easy goon fights, but one Juggernaught node that may prove troublesome later with scaling. I had leveled Patch to 100 just prior to the event and his buff with OBWs strike tile abusing espionage (she's buffed, too) makes quick work of the goons, especially since they don't hit back.

Edit: and I, too, pulled a blue Shieldbro, so you're safe, TU1.
    Thanks for the info! What levels were you seeing for goons?
  • When I first went through they were 50s and 60s. They have risen, but must are still around 100 range for me. Considering goons don't make matches, easy fights, especially with OBW buffed and her countdown timer increasing blue ability.
  • I finished on 3800, mainly cause i went through as soon as the event opened.but the levels are the same as Dougs. Getting higher though icon_e_sad.gif

i have a question, how does this event work? I read that its new nodes every day. If that's the case then is there refreshes at all? What time do the new nodes pop up?
  • HailMary
    i have a question, how does this event work? I read that its new nodes every day. If that's the case then is there refreshes at all? What time do the new nodes pop up?
    Supposedly, according to the event discussion thread, the stacks refresh (12-hour cycle? 8-hour?), and the new nodes will pop up when they pop up. Unsure about the second one, though.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Supposedly, according to the event discussion thread, the stacks refresh (12-hour cycle? 8-hour?), and the new nodes will pop up when they pop up. Unsure about the second one, though.

Got to be honest, I'm finding it hard to get up for this one. It's a bit boring. I'm ground out.
  • In other news, running into this guy:

34oobk1.jpg

Tells me that not only do I need to start tanking again, but it's time to stop while the stopping is good on FD. I give you:

33z77km.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy your Hulk covers! icon_e_biggrin.gif

P.S. I chickened out, but part of me really wanted to take him out. icon_lol.gif
  • HailMary
    allorin wrote:
    Got to be honest, I'm finding it hard to get up for this one. It's a bit boring. I'm ground out.
    Yeah, I'm not big on it, either (esp. with unknown scaling/rubberbanding/mission timing), but Human Torch's cover is all flamey and pretty, so I want him. icon_e_biggrin.gif

... That's honestly mostly why I want him. I know he's not a DD-level **** 3*, but his AP-draining powers are weird.

P.S - Nice job in FD. I've got Noob leading my bracket, as he does pretty much all the time.
  • I always attack those guys when I see them. And in the cases when I lose I PM them calling them a jerk.

On the other hand, here is 10 iso down the drain.
    rmjpc2.jpg
    I would have saved you if I knew you'd be shielded now.
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    I always attack those guys when I see them. And in the cases when I lose I PM them calling them a jerk.

On the other hand, here is 10 iso down the drain.
    <snip>
    I would have saved you if I knew you'd be shielded now.

Awwww, I owe you 10 ISO and a big hug now!
  • Woot, got a LazyThor (red) from standard token in LR. First one I've pulled from any token (spent HP on 2 yellow levels & one green level to get him to 4/5/4) & can now level him to 141. I'll respec to 3/5/5 when I can.
  • HailMary
    bughunt wrote:
    Woot, got a LazyThor (red) from standard token in LR. First one I've pulled from any token (spent HP on 2 yellow levels & one green level to get him to 4/5/4) & can now level him to 141. I'll respec to 3/5/5 when I can.
    Sweet!

The PvE is downright boring with OBW + Mr. Rogers + Thor:
    1. Match blue for OBW
    2. Pop OBW blue when a countdown tile goes to 1
    3. Use Thor powers, or not, whatevs, honey badger don't give a s---, until all goons are dead.

EDIT: LOL, apparently the game heard my boast. I just got a terribly blue-unfriendly board, and OBW took a Suppressing Fire + Sniper Rifle to the face. icon_lol.gif

EDIT 2: Stopped at 6299, rank #1. Hit all but two nodes once, then ground the more valuable nodes down to 100 points.
  • I had some random thought and I wasn't sure which forum they go into. Then I remembered the DjangoUnbuffed alliance chat is all about random thoughts.

How many tinykitty bones does Bullseye have for god's sake????

I think of TU1's tanking method like this: Nick Fury yelling, "Fight! Fight! Fight! Retreeaaattt!!!!!" because of the button pushes.

We should invite the Ace of Blades guys over for kebabs.

5 Colins is way, way, too many.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2_GK-1QMZHcIgyq36w6tig
  • HailMary
    dlaw008 wrote:
    How many tinykitty bones does Crazyguy have for god's sake????
    He's actually Spike in disguise. Spike took some archery classes online. He's totally hardcore now.
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I think of TU1's tanking method like this: Nick Fury yelling, "Fight! Fight! Fight! Retreeaaattt!!!!!" because of the button pushes.
    Heh, I just got a mental image of a pack of mongooses teasing a cobra: duck in, retreat, duck in, retreat.
    dlaw008 wrote:
    And we won't even need to buy extra skewers.
  • Haha **** how did you find my channel? I know i posted it in another thread somewhere but i think that was like 2 months ago
  • dlaw008 wrote:
    And we won't even need to buy extra skewers.

Last time you fed us Canadian Club and told us that and we thought it was funny and then we all burnt all our fingerses off.

Those take time to regrow, bub. We couldn't turn our scripture pages for, like, a week.

This time we will slash you some proper skewers from Thorbones. Godbones is hard, make for tasty hotdog cookers too.
  • HailMary
    qtquazar wrote:
    This time we will slash you some proper skewers from Thorbones. Godbones is hard, make for tasty hotdog cookers too.
    Overheard: "Oh wow! These kebabs are simply divine!"
  • HailMary wrote:
    qtquazar wrote:
    Overheard: "Oh wow! These kebabs are simply divine!"

Hahahahaha...we likes you, quasi-blasphemous non-slashy person. Very pleased to meat you.
  • btw, for any of you that haven't had the pleasure:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ex+men