DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Tannen wrote:
    FoxMulder wrote:
    Wait, they're not really thinking about doing a Lazy Daken, are they?

IceIX announced it last news post... Right Here

Technically it could be an early april fool's joke. But I doubt it. icon_e_biggrin.gif

ACK ACK ACK ACK ACK PLEASE NO
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    FoxMulder wrote:
    Seriously. I skip teams with Daken, just because I find him so obnoxious.
    Yep, Daken is an annoyance detterent for me, too, which is why I want Dakenator. I'd never built a Daken on account of no active abilities, but with Dakenator, it'll now be my turn to annoy the s--- out of people on defense! Muahahahahaha!
  • Punisher + Uber Daken + Doom

I want my team to be that eventually icon_e_smile.gif
  • Punisher + Uber Daken + Panther

There fixed that for ya :p
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Punisher + Uber Daken + Panther

There fixed that for ya :p
    Actually, this could be brutal. How about Uber Daken + Panther + Hulk. Oh my god.

Foxy_Mulder - I'm with you. Daken is super annoying to play against. I never made one either, because his animation drives me crazy. Don't know if I should make the new one or not.
  • THIS is how you tank, unwise style icon_e_smile.gif

unnamed.jpg
  • Holy tinykitty! You are a master!
  • seems that some1 in our team join the new pve. how long is the sub bracket?
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    seems that some1 in our team join the new pve. how long is the sub bracket?
    I, too, am curious to know.

Also, 3* Human Torch rewards! Ermahgerd!
  • Anyone else feeling confused about "tanking"? Why it is in the game?
  • No sub event
  • I joined. It looks like no 'sub' events, but the missions will change periodically. Either 12 hours or one day (I think one day, but...). rubber-banding and scaling are in effect. If you want to get easy mission rewards join earlier, if you want to get max rubber-banding, join later (although I think your entire bracket will get rubber-banding). Most of my best heroes are buffed so I look good, I don't know how you guys are.

We don't need to win every event, and lord knows the simulator was a hell of a grind, but I think we all like seeing our name talked about in the forums, so try as hard as you like. The alliance Torch reward is top 250, I think, so we shouldn't miss that almost no matter what we do. Also, the top individual progression reward is another Steve Rogers cover that looks pretty achievable.

Human Torch looks like a neat new character. I would really like a complete set, I hope we all get one. Good luck, Djangoliers!
  • Veikka wrote:
    Anyone else feeling confused about "tanking"? Why it is in the game?

I'm sure you know but, tanking is losing on purpose to lower your MMR, the number that determines what teams you will face in PvP events. Because the UnWiseOne has dedicated himself so strongly to tanking, his opponents are much lower level than him, as in the screengrab - level 1's. I will send you a PM with how he does it.
  • We will get all our rewards icon_e_smile.gif we are the django's

weeeeeeeeeeeee just pulled a blue Cap from a token icon_e_smile.gif
  • Yeah thats tanking. Anyone else feeling stupid that a feature like that is in the game?
  • Veikka wrote:
    Yeah thats tanking. Anyone else feeling stupid that a feature like that is in the game?

It's manipulating the system. If everyone played 'straight up' the MMR system would work pretty well matching people. Since people 'tank' then you will be matched with 'tankers' if you don't tank. However, TheUnwiseOne has elevated tanking to a high art form, beyond what mere mortals accomplish. I'm sure that the devs will fix this loophole eventually.
  • We will get all our rewards icon_e_smile.gif we are the django's

weeeeeeeeeeeee just pulled a blue Cap from a token icon_e_smile.gif

So envious. I'm going to send a letter to immigration complaining about you.
  • Now now dont be jealous icon_e_smile.gif So anyway i just finished my first run-through of the Iso event. i dropped all missions below 60 and thats as far as im going. no point grinding as scaling is already going up by a few levels.
  • How many points is one runthrough? I can't join till later.

p.s. Got a yellow Patch from my Swift Justice token, and I need/will get the green CStorm to max her, yay!
  • Ugh. I could have done with a few days before the next perma-grind. I can't do this 24/7!