DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• allorin wrote:
    Loving the love from our rivals - thanks everyone! Could this be the friendliest competitive game around?

Actually I think everyone here has a great sense of fun. Just look at Shield's signature banners! It's really a great environment to play in!
  • Well done to all Djangoliers, now I'm sorry but I'm off to join Klingsor and the 5DV...... Lolz

*cough* 4th *cough*
  • Congrats guys...We'll be hoping to add one to our mantle soon, but here it is, good job! icon_e_smile.gif

winner-trophy-good-150.jpg
  • I like trophies.
  • Me too. Cheers, Sugarman!
  • Has everyone gotten their alliance reward yet? I have yet to receive mine icon_e_sad.gif
  • JulietLima wrote:
    Has everyone gotten their alliance reward yet? I have yet to receive mine icon_e_sad.gif
    No one from any alliance has. They can take up to two hours before we see them
    Never mind just got mine. For the sub brackets still waiting on the main unless they screwed up and gave 50HP instead of 500 and no cap cover. So we will see
  • Doesn't the Events section look so empty now? icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Just got my Alliance rewards. So much cheddar.

Also, now that I have a 3/5/3 LThor, I finally pull a third yellow for my normal Thor. icon_lol.gif (and nothing else remotely useful in my Heroic tokens)

Good news is that the Iso rewards have let me push my BP up to L101. Still just shy of my L102 soft cap. icon_razz.gif
  • Got my Doom from 40 to 75 icon_e_smile.gif
  • Congrats, guys. That was epic.

Now it's just a matter if I should pump this hard-won ISO into Puns, Mags (which would be worthless for Defenders), IM40, or just horde it until after Defenders which will hopefully -- knock on wood -- power-cap my Hulk.
  • Congrats everyone! Seeing as how everyone is talking about how they spent the rewards, I just levelled my Black Panther from 53 to 115 and blew all my iso doing it. A bit impulsive but it felt good though!
  • HailMary
    Congrats everyone! Seeing as how everyone is talking about how they spent the rewards, I just levelled my Black Panther from 53 to 115 and blew all my iso doing it. A bit impulsive but it felt good though!
    Awesomeness! Who are you planning on teaming him with?
  • Hmmm. Most of my 3*s are soft-capped already. I could level Hood, but he's currently 5/1/4, so not that much use.

I did max out Ares from around 45 during the tourney, because buffed Ares is a thing of awesomeness.

I need 3* covers. Meantime, I'll sit on my 20k ISO until something comes along...
  • Public announcement: Hail Mary and I are different people. Just because we both use "awesomeness," don't read anything into it....
  • quote="HailMary"]
    Congrats everyone! Seeing as how everyone is talking about how they spent the rewards, I just levelled my Black Panther from 53 to 115 and blew all my iso doing it. A bit impulsive but it felt good though!
    Awesomeness! Who are you planning on teaming him with?[/quote]

I'm going Punisher/Black Panther/Spidey or Magneto. I think if you pair BP with a strike tile generator and a support you will dominate.
  • HailMary
    I'm going Punisher/Black Panther/Spidey or Magneto. I think if you pair BP with a strike tile generator and a support you will dominate.
    Why strike tiles, specifically?

I'm planning on running LThor/BP/OBW, but that's mainly because I don't have a usable Punisher to create a true 3* Thorverine replacement.
    allorin wrote:
    Public announcement: Hail Mary and I are different people. Just because we both use "awesomeness," don't read anything into it....
    Just to reiterate over here, HailMary and I are definitely different people.
  • HailMary wrote:
    allorin wrote:
    Public announcement: Hail Mary and I are different people. Just because we both use "awesomeness," don't read anything into it....
    Just to reiterate over here, HailMary and I are definitely different people.
    HailMary and I are also quite different.

BTW I got lucky and drew a Hulk Red and Hood Yellow from my heroic tokens
    That puts my Hulk at 5-3-1. Will be able to mostly finish him after the Fearless Defenders event!!
  • Also wanted to say Nice sig pic HailMary.
    I like it...even if you did have to go an 1 up me :p
  • HailMary
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    Also wanted to say Nice sig pic HailMary.
    I like it...even if you did have to go an 1 up me :p
    Hehe, thanks. I got bored, and I liked the unobtrusive look of the transparent text logos.

Think of it as one-upping the scAvengers. icon_lol.gif