DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• ........... the competition is insane! !!!!!!!!! unwise can u compile e scores of our team?
  • YQydfiMl.png
    a respectable end score gz bug for winning top spot
  • Actually snuck off to the loo for 30 mins at work to grind out my last points. (Note: likely to be a one-off) Played at lunch, played on the bus between buildings, played while walking to meetings! Did everything I could today to get whatever points I could for the team.

Got the fatal "First time completion bonus" on my last node - I must have missed the cut-off by about 10 seconds. Gutted.

Got top 5 in both my final subs, and top 50 overall. Some nice pressies rolling in!

Do we know where the alliance finished yet?
  • I was SWEATING the last hour and a half rubberbanding my way to the top. Too busy trying to get in the top 5 in normal that I didn't even check my final score and was in a match when the Sim ended! I know it was over 265K. Ah, well. This was a fun week. Thanks to you guys for bringing me into your alliance icon_e_smile.gif (Just pulled a Blue CMags with a Heroic token. It's a good day. icon_e_biggrin.gif )
  • I see someone got the same screen as me showing the overall bracket. I also took one of each individual bracket for the 4th sub.
    2sacpqa.jpg; rir9zp.jpg

Fantastic job all around everyone. I'm very, very proud!
  • allorin wrote:
    Actually snuck off to the loo for 30 mins at work to grind out my last points. (Note: likely to be a one-off) Played at lunch, played on the bus between buildings, played while walking to meetings! Did everything I could today to get whatever points I could for the team.

Got the fatal "First time completion bonus" on my last node - I must have missed the cut-off by about 10 seconds. Gutted.

Got top 5 in both my final subs, and top 50 overall. Some nice pressies rolling in!

Do we know where the alliance finished yet?

We only finished 1st
  • Congrats folks on your win!
  • Pulled a red Hulk from my one icon_e_smile.gif
  • Congratulations on a hard-earned victory people!
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Pretty sure alliance came first. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Whewt whewt. Congrats all around. I have no idea what point score I was sitting on at the end. Over 250k, but other than that, don't know.

I saw SHIELD start a gigantic push and paniced, blowing my boosts for as many points as possible. I swapped out of hard for easy, as the point scores were bigger.
  • Pulled a red Hulk from my one icon_e_smile.gif

Moonstone, Moonstone, M Hawkeye, M Hawkeye. Geez.

Yay, first. That's incredible. Well done everyone!
  • Tannen wrote:
    Pretty sure alliance came first. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Whewt whewt. Congrats all around. I have no idea what point score I was sitting on at the end. Over 250k, but other than that, don't know.

I saw SHIELD start a gigantic push and paniced, blowing my boosts for as many points as possible. I swapped out of hard for easy, as the point scores were bigger.

icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm out of boosts - completely blew them for quicker clears!
  • That was something.

Congratulations to each and every one of You at DjangoUnbuffed!

On a side note - we together claimed all the best rewards, being top2 everywhere.

TU1, You started a topic once "How to defeat S.H.I.E.L.D". Now we need a new one - how to defeat Django.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    allorin wrote:
    icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm out of boosts - completely blew them for quicker clears!
    Strangely, this last sweep was the first complete sweep in a long while that I've done without a single boost.

My first three Heroic rewards netted nothing useful, but I did get a LThor Y from my Heroic daily reward. icon_razz.gif

Now that I've got an IW, I don't know what to do with her. I don't actually... want her. icon_razz.gif
  • Lmao maybe but so far it only applies to pve.
    Rules
    #1 don't sleep more then 4 hours at time
    #2 play while eating
    #3 takes bathes notnshowers so you can play while cleaning up.
    #4 take car pools or the bus to work.
    #5 "restroom" breaks are mandatory
  • i would have putten more effort in this last push if it were not for the fact that i just hated these nodes.
    plus thor does not work well with my main guy patches
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    I want all the ham

Also, congrats
  • Well played guys, enjoy the HP icon_e_smile.gif
  • Loving the love from our rivals - thanks everyone! Could this be the friendliest competitive game around?
  • Well done to all Djangoliers, now I'm sorry but I'm off to join Klingsor and the 5DV...... Lolz