DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• Sugarman wrote:
    DJangoUnbuffed? I'm not buying it, these guys are juicin.

Someone call the commissioner and have these guys tested for gamer fuel and +1 to all AP-roids. icon_razz.gif
    Nah we ain't juicin.

D3 needs to nerf us. We're too overpowered.
  • Sugarman wrote:

Someone call the commissioner and have these guys tested for gamer fuel and +1 to all AP-roids. icon_razz.gif

Lmao that's awesome.
    Anyhow I'm also proud of everyone.
    I just ask that if we DO happen to take first let's not have it go to our heads and expect that result for each pve and just be happy in being the fun loving dingbats we are icon_cool.gif
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    I just ask that if we DO happen to take first let's not have it go to our heads and expect that result for each pve and just be happy in being the fun loving dingbats we are icon_cool.gif
    Django Unbuffed has always been about winning at all costs. We are literally your new and only family now.

That, my friend, will never change.
  • HailMary
    Holy monkeys, LThor + OBW + Hood is wonderful. I just downed a loaner Hood + AWolv + OBW team in 6 turns. Granted, none of the enemy chars were maxed, but still: dang.
  • I got Simulator up to 236k and up to #5 in Unholy Outlaw with around 700. Our 1/1/1 is pretty F'ing amazing. Keep up the good work people.
  • JulietLima wrote:
    Sugarman wrote:

Nah we ain't juicin.

D3 needs to nerf us. We're too overpowered.
    It is already confirmed in the current patch notes:
    IceIX wrote:
    * DjangoUnbuffed Alliance renamed into DjangoFunbalanced.
  • I've got 783 in unholy outlaws and 236 K in simulator with one more refresh to go. Goo luck everyone!
  • HAHAHA listen up guys. I get home just an hour ago after been away from my phone for 24 hours which meant no MPQ. did the hard mode then normal mode with the strategy I posted on our FB and its been great. Not only did my scaling not get any higher, no level above 80 but hard mode points where worth 5000 and easy were worth 3000. So I did my 3 nodes on repeat and got up too 242000 overall which puts me 8-4-1 and I will have a refresh to do in each before the end so I will get my 8000 iso reward. I used 2 health packs in all those missions. And also surprisingly have seen I am still number 1 in the Outlaw event after 24 hours. Sometimes I love this game icon_e_smile.gif

Number 1 overall too which is awesome, hope you all got a refresh in you icon_e_smile.gif
  • Yup. One more refresh. If we can play close to as much as the closest teams during the last two hours or so, we win. Easy, right?

I would try your method TU1, but I've got this crazy grinders leading my bracket that I have to catch. icon_lol.gif
  • well this is rare.
    5ZB11C5l.png

got my first iw cover so now i have one of each character
  • well this will be intresting seems the next pvp has the hulk as a reward
    red as 2-10 and green 11-50 with black as ally reward
  • HailMary
    Whew. Sniped top 5 in Hood at the last minute, and it turns out Fearless Defenders Mk491 has Hulk rewards. I predict some pretty serious competition. I know I want those covers.

coolbond: Congratulations! My bracket was crazy. #1 was somewhere around 940. icon_eek.gif
    dlaw008 wrote:
    I would try your method TU1, but I've got this crazy grinders leading my bracket that I have to catch. icon_lol.gif
    Hahahaha, spoiler alert: I've basically been using the strategy TU1 posted, with the addition of making sure I don't miss an entire refresh in my sub brackets. icon_e_wink.gif
  • Well some guy unshielded then shielded then unshielded and overtook me by 5 points then shielded again. I would have been upset but little did he know i had an easy node lined up which i finished with a minute left to take my second number 1 in a row icon_e_wink.gif i could get used to this. I love u so much punisher
  • HailMary
    Thanks for the BP K cover, everyone! Congrats, TU1!

Related leveling question:

I now have BP 3/3/4 & Hood 3/3/4. I'll probably have Hulk at 3/4/3 in a couple of days. Who should I level to L102 in order to team up with some combo of LThor L102, max AWolv, and max OBW? BP for tanky AoE? Hood for his blue? Hulk for defense deterrent?
  • I love u so much punisher
    he's uber great, huh? icon_e_smile.gif i really appreciate mine as well.

Gratz to You icon_e_smile.gif I won me shiny new IW icon_e_smile.gif

Now to finish in top10 in Fearless Defenders to secure my last Hulk cover.
  • HailMary wrote:
    Thanks for the BP K cover, everyone! Congrats, TU1!

Related leveling question:

I now have BP 3/3/4 & Hood 3/3/4. I'll probably have Hulk at 3/4/3 in a couple of days. Who should I level to L102 in order to team up with some combo of LThor L102, max AWolv, and max OBW? BP for tanky AoE? Hood for his blue? Hulk for defense deterrent?

if i had to choose, it would be the panther then hulk then hood. BP is a beast leveled so you can't go wrong really.
  • I left my nodes with more than 500 points on them so by the time i wake up i will have a few thousand to collect icon_e_wink.gif hope its enough for us to win but if not,who cares. Its been great these past ten days talking to you fine bunch of people.

Also decided to level up Doom instead of Patch icon_e_wink.gif
  • so my bp is currently 3/3/4 and i have a yellow and a blue waiting at the sidelines.

what spec do you guys suggest and please give a good explination to why and if possible some math
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    And here for your viewing enjoyment icon_cool.gif
    You might recognize the name of #2
    4h8adi.png
    coolbond wrote:
    so my bp is currently 3/3/4 and i have a yellow and a blue waiting at the sidelines.

what spec do you guys suggest and please give a good explination to why and if possible some math
    3/5/5
    Okay I just looked him up and will likely build mine this way because my patch or punisher will put out the strike tiles and BP will just be a beastly tank with a crazy nuke who can mitigate some damage as well..
  • HailMary
    if i had to choose, it would be the panther then hulk then hood. BP is a beast leveled so you can't go wrong really.
    Awesome. I was leaning towards BP myself. I do enjoy dem AoE powers.
    Also decided to level up Doom instead of Patch
    That was the objectively correct decision. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif