DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• I got wiped in prologue trying to heal one of my characters. Again.

I am so f ing mad right now. So mad.
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    I got a OBW B from a Sim reward standard token: the exact cover I need to max her out. No longer do I need to clear countdowns before hitting OBW blue!

Boom-shaka-laka boom-shaka-laka boom!
  • Top 2 in both was pretty awesome. I'm up to 208k and #1 in both subs right now. Although my tokens are still sucking. Hawkeye and Bullseye, I have come to loathe you.
  • Unwise check the Facebook page when you we this message. I have a picture up you will likely find amusing.
  • HailMary
    Sitting at 223K in PvE main, 1-3-1. I'm guessing there are a couple of latecomers in my Easy bracket who are riding rubberbanding much harder than I possibly can.
  • MTGOFerret wrote:
    Unwise check the Facebook page when you we this message. I have a picture up you will likely find amusing.

Ridiculous!
  • HailMary back from holiday?
  • Hey people, sorry I wasn't around today and I won't be around much tomorrow either until the end of the event. Family stuff icon_e_smile.gif anyway I'm still doing my refreshes when I can so I'm not letting anyone down. Currently on 211000 with the easy refresh still to do at maximum rubber band, well close enough lol and I have a shield up for the Hood event and got 726 points for us.

As for ferrets pic, yeah pretty funny as that's my pvp ALL THE TIME. I love me some retreating, and then some more icon_e_wink.gif keep up the good fight and let's finish strong people. I may even break the 250000 mark hopefully.

Also, I am sexy

edit: must post my new pve strategy soon
  • Pats0132 wrote:
    How'd you see the winter soldier. I didn't think it was out yet. Man I wish i got those black panthers. I just got a blue psylocke.

It's out in the UK! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HailMary wrote:
    I got a OBW B from a Sim reward standard token: the exact cover I need to max her out. No longer do I need to clear countdowns before hitting OBW blue!

Boom-shaka-laka boom-shaka-laka boom!

Yeah, five Blue is frickin awesome.
  • HailMary
    HailMary back from holiday?
    Yep. Came back to sky-high PvP MMR. icon_lol.gif

Tanked a bit, and now things are copacetic in Hood again.
  • my team for the req thor nodes are Thor mnmags and spidey it may be slower but i dont have to deal with the annoying **** in the nodes exept one where i substitute mnmags for hood
  • Good morning all and welcome back to HailMary. Anyhoo, my scaling for this event is till pretty good, think i finally figured out my best way to do these nodes icon_e_smile.gif

Uh time to get dressed and go see a waterfall.......yay..ish

and yes i'm naked.

Picture it.
  • HailMary
    Leveling question: I just got my Hood to 10 covers (3/3/4, I'll respec later) -- tied with LThor as my most-covered 3*. He's currently L45 and I have 27K Iso, so if I feed him everything, I can get him close to his soft cap of L102. I know that his blue doesn't scale with level, so Iso-pumping would just be for blurple match damage and more health. Worth it?

EDIT: With a top ten placement in the current PvP, my BP will be up to 3/3/4 (currently L51). That's probably the better investment, isn't it?
    Good morning all and welcome back to HailMary. Anyhoo, my scaling for this event is till pretty good, think i finally figured out my best way to do these nodes icon_e_smile.gif

Uh time to get dressed and go see a waterfall.......yay..ish

and yes i'm naked.

Picture it.
    Thank you, thank you, thankyouverymuuuch. That's the only mental picture I ever have. And yes, rubberbanding the f--- out of PvE is pretty close to the best way to go.
  • Hood is under-rated so yes i would level him to 102. He is a bit squishy though so i wouldnt use him on defense. But yeah if i had 10 covers i would do the same.

I'm torn between Patch and Doom to level up, can get both to 102 but i dont know who.
  • HailMary
    Hood is under-rated so yes i would level him to 102. He is a bit squishy though so i wouldnt use him on defense. But yeah if i had 10 covers i would do the same.

I'm torn between Patch and Doom to level up, can get both to 102 but i dont know who.
    Yeah, Hood's underrated, though I'll bet that after the Hood + MBW + Pyro mission, he's less underrated now. icon_lol.gif The defense game is what I'm worried about. He feeds and denies wonderfully, but he's squishy and has no strong attacks. BP, OTOH, is a tank, and has his massive AoE black. Actually, maybe LThor + BP + Hood could be an interesting combo, since Hood K is highly situational, and BP would completely tank Hood.

Between Patch and Doom, just judging from playing against them, I'd do Doom. Doom K is extremely annoying to fight against, since after two uses of that, every single turn then becomes a kidney punch. Also, Doom B simultaneously denies blue (to OBW, C.Storm, C.Mags, for example) and self-feeds black.
  • Tempest wrote:
    Bubbleboy made a push towards the end. Which I didnt really expect as he had already green cover capped his IW so I figured he wouldnt push too hard. Guess I was wrong but I held on to that coveted #1 spot icon_e_smile.gif

Yeah sorry about that. True I didn't need the cover, but I do need a lot of iso to fill all my 3*s. I was humming and hawing about making a push as it is kinda dickish to take a cover from someone that needs it. I was already so close to the top so I made a swing at it. You held on to it though! Congrats!
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    As I said a little way up, I'm of the opinon that Hood doesn't need to be levelled that much.

Enough to survive rockets / flamethrowers...

Probably more necessary in PVP -- because people will target him first -- but not necessary at all in PVE.
  • HailMary
    Tannen wrote:
    As I said a little way up, I'm of the opinon that Hood doesn't need to be levelled that much.

Enough to survive rockets / flamethrowers...

Probably more necessary in PVP -- because people will target him first -- but not necessary at all in PVE.
    Yeah, I'm focusing on the PvP aspect. I leveled Hood a bit for PvE just to be able to survive Flamethrower with some breathing room, but PvP is my intended purpose for a high-level Hood. Also, running Hood + OBW + LThor in the current PvP is pretty funny. The opposing team usually just sits there twiddling its thumbs unless it has a low-AP power user like Rags. MStorm occasionally gets a chance to flex her muscles, too.
  • I have 240k pts now