DjangoUnbuffed own your puppies

Comments

• HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    coolbond wrote:
    so my bp is currently 3/3/4 and i have a yellow and a blue waiting at the sidelines.

what spec do you guys suggest and please give a good explination to why and if possible some math
    Unless the MPQ wikia is missing something critical, the 3-to-4-cover upgrade in BP Y and BP B is quite straightforward: there's no apparent downside to 4 vs. 3. Why not just apply the covers now and respec later?
  • Now to just relax for 15 minutes and go have a nice spot of tanking icon_e_wink.gif
  • Arogntbastrd
    Arogntbastrd Posts: 1,009 Chairperson of the Boards
    HailMary wrote:
    Also decided to level up Doom instead of Patch
    That was the objectively correct decision. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

When the djangos see the light, we'll embrace you as our brothers. Speaking of which, that reminded me of the bro hug I got from fat thor via HailMary earlier. No I won't elaborate
  • HailMary wrote:
    Also decided to level up Doom instead of Patch
    That was the objectively correct decision. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gif

When the djangos see the light, we'll embrace you as our brothers. Speaking of which, that reminded me of the bro hug I got from fat thor via HailMary earlier. No I won't elaborate

Eh go look at my roster would ya? icon_cool.gif
  • HailMary
    And yet, opposites attract. Yin & yang (we're yang, natch). Sam & Diane (Sam). Barney & Robin (not Robin). Batman & Robin (not Robin).

I think it's time for another Thor bro hug, a.k.a. Thrug.
  • HailMary wrote:
    And yet, opposites attract. Yin & yang (we're yang, natch). Sam & Diane (Sam). Barney & Robin (not Robin). Batman & Robin (not Robin).

Stop making out with the Djangos, AB. They only love you for your body.
  • qtquazar wrote:
    HailMary wrote:

Stop making out with the Djangos, AB. They only love you for your body.
    bah let him make out with us if he wants to, atleast it keeps us entertained
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    As a side note, my Patch is level 141 (yay iso infusions).

Surely that makes us more attractive to the Blades' congregation.

Also, with Lazy Thor + 3* wolvie... Do we now have Thatch as the new Thorverine-ish meta name?
  • holy **** shield has caught up and is right behind us.

i'm gonna do my best to grind over the final hour. good luck everyone!
  • HailMary
    holy **** shield has caught up and is right behind us.

i'm gonna do my best to grind over the final hour. good luck everyone!
    Grind, people, grind! Grind with the desperate determination of a drunk man at a hip-hop club!

But no pressure, everyone! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Well that's me folks I burned my last health pack lol I finished on 262968 altogether. HOLD ON PEOPLE HOLD ON
  • Just hit 251,607 points and I have to go to class!!
  • *turns on Queen- We are the champions*
  • Something like 263K or close to that. Leaderboards were looking really sweet last I could check them.
  • yeah it looks like we ended #1, great job everyone! i didn't even get a chance to look at my final score but i finished 10/9/1 for my brackets.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    32zj02u.png
    Grats to both the rest of my alliance mates and the scAvengers
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    I pushed like a mofo at the end. I was 3/1/1 pretty close to the end, with somewhere in the 257k range, but I wasn't slowing down to check exact scores. Something really weird happened in the last 2-3 minutes where the rubberband suddenly expanded and scores jumped up for some nodes.

I got top 5 last night in the Hood tourney, got the three Black Panther covers, and pumped him up from 51 to 89. That was a HUGE help for my final push in Simulator.

CONGRATS Djangos and Scavengers!
  • HailMary
    Here's what the standings looked like with less than a minute to go:

fMMeSKE.png?1

So, yep, I think we did fairly well. icon_e_biggrin.gif

... by which I mean HOLY FRIJOLES, PEOPLE! HIGH FIVES AND CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYONE!
  • What a race. Grats on first place, deepest bow.
  • That was freaking exhausting. But worth it. NOW GIVE ME MY 500HP